Harriet's Liberty - Cover

Harriet's Liberty

Copyright© 2014 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Harriet had led a life as a dour spinster, enforced upon her by a tyrannical mother who made her dress in the dowdiest of clothes, inviting the scorn of all who viewed her. She held a secret life in her bedroom, away from her mother, via contacts on the internet by means of a tablet which her mother was unaware of. The scorn she suffered had helped her develope a spiteful lust to dominate, and now her mother had died and left her everything, she was unleashed upon the world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Harriet's satisfaction peaked as she befriended 'Curious Mandy' via e-mail; she learned that like so many housewives she had inhibited a strong sexual desire to dominate, particularly as she suspected her chauvinistic husband was having affairs with younger women, while she was trapped in a dour and lifeless marriage. She edged toward separation, and Harriet was determined she'd help her go through with this and secure her freedom, Bryant would make the perfect foil in showing her just how things should be for an independent woman, and she could vent her ire upon him for daring to suggest he would dominate her; the sexual satisfaction she'd enjoy in her triumph over him would be immense, and Harriet's pleasure at seeing Bryant reduced further and so deservedly, had her cunt wet with excitement.

Amanda Horton showed no inhibition of her desires on receiving that initial mail with the picture of the male who had boasted his dominance, only to be shown leashed and conquered by a younger woman; she described to Harriet how she had masturbated many times over the sweet reality of the true position he held, and how she was lifted by the truth. She was more than eager to hold that leash, and have Bryant know the prim and exacting justice of the cane as he paid for the chauvinism he'd dared to suggest.

Harriet told Amanda of her pleasing progress, and agreed to meet her for the first time at the library, so that any slight thought that the mails and picture were contrived would be dispelled on meeting in so public a place; Harriet gaining an extra thrill at having a woman she'd never met witness the triumph of her vengeance on those who had showered scorn upon her. The submissive male who had been promised the task of carrying her things home for her at the end of the day, would now earn an unforseen treat beyond simply being seen to be under her control by the members of staff; he would warm Amanda's dominance in preparation for Bryant being presented to her, ensuring her ego was fully inflated and her arousal at a peak, in preparation for justice to be served so fittingly.

Bryant had spent the night sleeping on a futon at the foot of Harriet's bed, his slumber fitful as he toyed with the cruel cage she'd imprisoned his genitalia with. He knelt on the futon and looked up at her glorious naked figure with pleading eyes, when she had showered and stood gently fluffing her hair with a soft towel. She grinned as she bent and unbuckled his gag, at least allowing his mouth freedom. His cock pulsed hard in the tight chrome grid, the eye of his bell-end glistening with pre-cum as it poked through the slot of the shiny dome which allowed him to piss but nothing else, as she picked the tiny key on its small chain from her bedside cabinet. Her grin broadened on savouring the disappointment in his eyes as she threaded the small chain through a gold chain and fastened it with her delicately manicured fingers about her neck, the key dropping into the warm haven of the cleavage between her full breasts.

'You'll not be given the chance to disobey me and masturbate while I'm away, I know you won't be able to resist the temptation, so I'll ensure you don't.' His mouth opened to gesture a plea, but he was silenced as Harriet placed her upright index finger against her lips; the silent command preventing his words.

'I have a list of household duties that you'll perform today ... Now, you'll help me dress for my last day at work.' Bryant was yearning to wank hard by the time he zipped her into the tight waisted black leather skirt, the split at the rear giving him a teasing view of her black seamed stockings, her full round arse tight in the leather above above it, the reflected light shining from the skirt to emphasise her delicious curves as she stood in regal dominance while he attended her. With her hair up in a bun, her tight white blouse over a bra which raised her breasts to show their full glory, she looked every inch the strict schoolmistress of many a submissive male's fantasies. She further imposed her authority, pointing to a list on the table she'd compiled with an air of nonchalant confidence.

'You'll see these tasks are all completed, then you'll shower and await my return on your knees at the foot of my bed at five o'clock. Be sure to be there in good time, I may return earlier, and if you're not there... ' With her bedroom facing the rear of the house, Harriet was quietly confident that Bryant would not be tempted to chance waiting at a window to the front of the house to view her return; she'd have company she didn't want him to see until she was ready.

Harriet astounded herself with her own confidence as she strutted to the door of the dour grey library building at five minutes after nine, deliberately late to ensure she received maximum focus from a full compliment of staff. She had thought she might have a little twinge of nerves on her approach, but the only twinge she felt was the pleasing tingle of her cunt as it moved in the black satin panties below the tight leather skirt, today she would wreak just revenge upon those so deserving of it.

Inside, Albert Gifford, the beer-bellied and balding Head Librarian had been tutting and eyeing his watch before returning to his office, commenting on how the Harper girl had had more than enough time with her complimentary days off for the funeral to get over the loss of her mother; the female members making up the other staff, nodding nonchalantly in agreement with him, as he asked that she be sent into him when she arrived, to be rebuked regarding her time-keeping. The officious middle-aged women raised their noses at each other, she'd better turn up, somebody had to pick up the returned books and shelve them after all.

The door opened and Harriet strode in, a wicked smile on her face as the stunned women took in the metamorphosis that had taken place, Ella Brown, a church going busy body in the local community with mouth agape as the once demure and servile girl breezed up to the coat hook and calmly hung her smart jacket where once the girlish grey woolen coat had hung. Fay Wright, the wife of a local and henpecked police officer, looked on with immediate jealousy at the tight leather skirt and seams that she aspired to but would never dare wear, and Sybil Clark, the Deputy Head Librarian, herself a closet dominatrix who had her businessman husband behave as she believed all men should, was the first to find the courage to speak.

'We know you've been through an emotional period Miss Harper, but do you think your mode of dress is appropriate for the library?' Harriet grinned and strutted over to her on her tool heels, her new confidence oh so evident.

'I think it perfectly appropriate for what may be my last day here Sybil ... and as for that 'emotional period', I'm not just rid of my overbearing mother, I'm rid of the life that went with it too.' She smiled curtly as the other women hid their smiles behind their hands as the bold woman that Harriet had become had the temerity to address the matriarchal woman as 'Sybil' rather than the expected 'Ms Clark', the woman stuck for words externally, but inwardly admiring her spirit.

'Well ... I think you'd best see what Mr Gifford has to say, he errr ... demands to see you regarding your timekeeping ... you intend leaving us?' Harriet smiled knowingly as she felt the unconscious respect that the stern woman now showed her.

'Yes, I have many things to do with my life beyond this library now, and I'll see if I can make other changes too ... Sybil.' The older woman's eyes pricked up; everyone was aware of the officious woman's aspirations to be Head Librarian, thwarted only by the stubborn resilience of the male who frequented the office with his name on the door. Harriet brushed past her, leaving a waft of heady and sexually potent, and expensive perfume as she made for that door with supreme confidence.

Albert Gifford had placed the small chair in which the demure gir would sit, a yard or so from his desk; it always gave him a keen erection to chide his female subjects this way, sat exposed while he brandished his pompous authority regarding shortcomings he found with them. His jaw dropped as the door swung open without the courtesy of a knock, and the erection he anticipated started early as the vision that had once been the meek Harriet Harper strutted in. She smiled casually at the small chair, for once glad to see it as her tight leather skirt creaked exquisitely on descending to it; slowly crossing her legs, she gave the startled male a generous view of her legs clad in black nylon, her broad arse and tight waist enveloping the chair as she waved a spiked stiletto playfully. The Head Librarian swallowed hard as he took in the full breasts which pointed nipples at him through the intimidating bra and thin blouse, lost for words. Harriet's cunt swelled as she savoured his being struck dumb with bewilderment.

'You wanted to see me ... Gifford? Well here I am, I don't have all day.' Outside, the three women flocked to the door, vainly straining their ears to hear what was being said, though murmurs were the only audible noise, much to their disappointment. The pompous male reddened at being addressed by his surname, though it tweaked at his budding erection as much as her appearance. He blurted a response.

'Your ... your timekeeping is ... is not acceptable, I expect my staff to be be here on time ... regardless of circumstances.' Harriet smiled casually and astounded Gifford by taking a cigarette from her bag and calmly igniting it, blowing a waft of smoke through his non-smoking office.

'Then you won't have to worry about that too much after today; I'm giving you short notice, today is my last day working here, though I may venture back on occasion.' Gifford stood, partly outraged, partly in awe, as she held the cigarette at arms length and flicked the ash on his polished floor.

'You can't just leave like that ... it's impossible! I'll need a month's notice ... those are the regulations.' Harriet simply lifted her chin and smiled softly at his guarded tantrum.

'And what do the regulations say about those books you obtained by special order?' She leaned forward and grinned cruelly as she watched him swallow harder than ever.

' ... you know, the ones you received without the titles being listed, the ones which aren't displayed in the library ... the ones you've kept as your own private collection at the expense of the local authority?' Gifford's face blushed with acute embarrassment at being caught, his anus clenching hard and his cock showing its defiance at his shame by hardening. Harriet drew on the cigarette in triumphal contentment, her red lips screwing on the but and leaving their mark as she smiled on inhaling.

'You were very foolish in allowing me the keys; I was just a servile innocent girl who'd never dare to pry after all. Well, you were wrong. I've been on to your scam for some time, and your choice of titles through that discrete wholesaler were of great interest to me; it didn't take long to decipher how you'd covered the accounting for them on the computer, you've been a very naughty man.' Gifford's terror increased as he visioned his life dissolving before him, newspaper reports, pilloried publicly in court; she had seemed such a homely girl whom he'd never dreamed was clever enough ... He went white and stared at her with pleading eyes.

'OK ... You can go whenever you want ... please ... please don't... ' Harriet laughed, her cunt now wet as he squirmed for her pleasure.

'Venus in Furs', Stanton's various pictorials, and so many lesser known but equally sordid sexual novels, many there in that cabinet behind you - the lock so easily picked, you ARE careless - and so many more which have disappeared home with you. I was so disappointed to reach the near end of a tale regarding a dominated male, only to find that you'd secreted it home earlier that day. You'll have to let me complete my reading some day, perhaps you'll read it to me.' Gifford now sensed that some form of blackmail would be her intention, the strange relief it offered made him discard any element of self esteem.

'Please ... I'll do anything ... anything.' Harriet looked at him sternly and pointed down to the floor where she sat.

'You'll start by kissing my feet. Now!' Harriet placed both stilettos to the floor as Gifford fumbled from behind the grandiose desk which he had sat so pompously behind on so many prior occasions, and belittled himself at her feet. She stroked his balding pate as he humbled himself at her shining black shoes, his lips leaving wet ovals on the patent leather.

'There, I know how you've loved to do that for a woman, and this is just the start.' Gifford's feeble heart pumped as the mixture of fear and strange carnal pleasure raced through his mind at what she had in hers. He looked up at her with eyes stunned at his predicament, his cock now harder than it had been in years as hers betrayed the sheer pleasure at his torment. She grinned smugly and pointed to the ash she'd dropped.

'Lick that up immediately! ... we can't have Ms Sybil Clark's office in a mess.' Gifford gasped at her words as she laughed while his tongue lapped at the ash; he not sure as to whether the acrid taste or her words were the worse. He spluttered as he consumed the burnt offering and stared at her in disbelief from his knees, the bulge in his grey suit trousers betraying his true thoughts at being put firmly in his place, her confident smile ensuring the bulge pulsed readily.

'Oh yes, there'll be changes round here. I know you've probably masturbated over her; we both know the sort of strong woman she hides behind her prim and proper outer shell, it's oh so obvious. You've been finding your position a bit of a strain, and you've decided to turn your role over to her, taking on her role as her underling; that's what your official report to the authority will be.' She lifted her stiletto to his lips and nodded her head, Gifford needing no further prompting in complying and kissing the toe obediently.

'The truth is, we're going to have her in here, and you're going to beg that you reverse roles with her. I'll see that she allows you to share this office; she'll have extra curricular duties for you that will require your close proximity no doubt. I'm sure the benefit of achieving the position of Head Librarian will be enough to appease her when you confess the secret that has brought about your sad demise.' Gifford panted as he took in the dramatic change imposed on him, he could do nothing to change it, and had indeed fantasised about the stern woman. He would shortly have the opportunity to spend his seed over the reality of her guarded sexual dominance, which would be released by her in the euphoria of her new role.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.