The Journey - Cover

The Journey

Copyright© 2014 by I write for fun

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about a loving couple and what they will do to keep each other happy and satisfied.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Jeez, how did I ever get here! Five years ago we were what I thought were your normal every day happily married couple. Today? Well, we are happy but far from normal. If you have a few minutes let me tell you our story. It might help you, good or bad. You might not like what I have to say or what I have done or you may find a solution to your marital woes.

Caiti and I had been married for ten years when the situation arose. We married a couple of years out of college, she was twenty four, I was twenty six. Caiti is a pretty woman, even today, fifteen years later. She was about five foot three, a hundred twenty five pounds or so. Today, may she is one thirty five or forty, I know better than to ask. When we married she was about a B cup, today maybe a small C. Wonderfully proportioned with a great butt and nice legs for a smaller girl. Auburn hair, long, about the middle of her back with some nice waves to it, green eyes and the most amazing smile you have ever seen. Her whole face lights up when she smiles and it never fails to make me want to smile along with her and do whatever needs to be done to keep her that way.

Me, my name is Tom and I was and am six foot tall. Thin, when we married a thirty two waist, today I am a thirty four. Brown eyes, brown hair, thinning these days. I work in an office, Caiti the same, no kids, not for lack of trying.

Since we had met Caiti had always been a sexual woman, maybe even a bit more than I could handle but I tried and did well. We had a very active sex life and I always did my best to please my wife. As is often said, ladies first. Well I tried my damndest for that to be the case. Was I always successful, usually I think and more than once a session.

Our sex life was normal in that we had sex in various rooms of the house, various positions, oral was always a big part of the play. Over the years though it seemed that I was not satisfying Caiti as much as I had been. It was taking more and more effort on my part. It was not that I was ill equipped, I am six and half inches and relatively thick I think. I also had decent staying power, always more than five minutes while doing the deed and the second time around longer still. Still, I felt that she was not getting as much out of it as I was and it seemed to be getting worse.

Still our sex life was active, we tore up the sheets four to five times a week but I was getting a little nervous. Caiti was getting short with me during the day. Little comments her and there, some not too major fights. After a couple of months it started taking its toll, certainly on her and on me. I thought over it and I came to the conclusion that she was unsatisfied. Now my nerves really went on high alert. If that were truly the case would she step out? I had to do something and something fast.

One night after we had mad love and I though she had a small orgasm I rolled over and reached between her legs. She was a mess, her juices, I had eaten her for a good half hour, and my cum. Still I reached down and started to play with her. She pulled back a little at first and then relaxed and let me play. I diddled her some, fingered her, played with her clit, she did get another small cum.

The next day she seemed more relaxed, there wasn't any of the sniping. I put two and two together, seems my concerns were real. I continued playing with her after sex for the next couple of weeks and things seemed to be OK for a while. Then it started again, slowly but the sniping, the cutting comments were coming back. Now what do I do I asked myself. Turns out I didn't have to, Caiti took care of it.

The following weekend we played and when I went to roll off of her she stopped me and pushed me down, not a suggestion, determined. So there I went. I had never done this before and quite frankly it didn't appeal to me but what was I to do. My marriage was at risk and as I thought about it, how bad could it be. Caiti would blow me, swallow. It didn't kill her. Still I was reluctant to say the least. Well time for thought was over, now or never and I gave her a lick. She shuddered, a good sign. So I gave her another and another and her responses encouraged me. I licked lower, between her lips and was rewarded with a glob of my own cum. I persevered. I licked her pussy, I licked her clit, I kissed, I did what I always do. Then I targeted her clit and sucked. Seems my target was a bit to large and I sucked some of my cum right out of her. With my lips sealed around her and my tongue diddling her clit she came and came hard, Her juices washed some of my out and I had a mouthful. I swallowed.

She let go of my head, she had grab it in the throws of her orgasm. I moved up and looked at her, her eyes were closed and she had a relaxed, a satisfied smile on her face. She opened her eyes, saw me looking and gave me a kiss and hug. Then she said thank you. What was I to say. I smiled and kissed her. We both fell into a relaxed sleep. Nothing was ever said. But her mood was much better for the next couple of days, she had gotten what she needed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.