Gang Bang of a Cult Wife - Cover

Gang Bang of a Cult Wife

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A frustrated wife finds herself being fucked by a gang of black men.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

15 September 2009

Tracy was a quiet suburban wife now, who up until a year ago was totally happy in her marriage, it started when her husband joined this cult and brain washed his mind.

When she met her boyfriend whom later became her husband, he was an all out fucking machine. She had to beat him off with a stick to keep him out of her pussy. But, now that he joined this church he barely touches her.

She remembers a time not so long ago he fuck her so long and hard, he fucked her raw and he was still rock hard. He begged her to continue fucking her, but, she was sore beyond sore.

It just so happened that her room mate came home a little tipsy and she was between boyfriends. She begged her room mate to fuck her then boyfriend just to keep him out of her well fucked, sore pussy.

Tracy watched him fuck her roommate for hours. They fucked every where and some places twice. Her girlfriend kept saying, she had never been fucked like that before. He fucked her until she begged him to quit. They had to kick him out to get him to stop fucking them.

He was a beast while they were in college and he kept on fucking them like that until her room mate got her another boyfriend. Soon

after that Tracy and her boyfriend were married. Everyone kept telling her he would slow down after they were married. But, it didn't stop, some mornings she had to call in sick because she was to sore.

This would make Chip feel bad, but, he really couldn't help it. He loved to fuck and he loves to fuck a lot. That's when he sought help and found it in this church. When they got through with him he barely touches Tracy now.

Now Tracy was feeling neglected, although he would fuck her to tears some times, she still loved the way he fucked her. But, his guilt and her tears drove him into this cult.

At first she loved the break, but, now, he would barely touch her. She tried to sit him down and explain, but, he just didn't want to hurt her any longer. He would mouth off scripture about how a man shouldn't be slave to any emotion, passion or feeling.

Tracy was lost; it had been at least a year now since he last touched her. He told her the more he resisted his temptation the closer he was becoming to god. Now she was crying because he was neglecting her needs.

All kinds of things ran through her head, she even told her self this was her fault. If she was just a little stronger, if she could find away to please him, then he wouldn't have joined this cult. She wanted to leave him, but, she loved the man.

This went on for another three months until Tracy became fed up. If he could have a cult she didn't understand, she would have one. She got one of those swinger guides and set her self up for a wife fantasy.

Basically she se her self up to be gang bang; she wanted to get fucked like her husband use to fuck her. Since she wasn't sure any man could fuck like her husband she set up to take on three men.

Three days before these men were going to show up. She tried to sit her husband down to explain her needs. He listened, but, he told her god had a higher calling for him and he must keep him self pure. Tracy knew he was way gone and kept her appointment.

The day came and she scheduled the gang bang on the day he went straight from work to church. She took a long soothing bath to prepare her self. She drank plenty of water to keep her self wet for three men. She learned that from when her husband use to fuck her for hours.

About an hour before the men were about to show up there was a knock at the door. It was a black man, Tracy became puzzled. It wasn't any black men in her neighborhood; she couldn't imagine want he wanted. She put the chain on the door and slowly opened it.

"Yes," she said through the cracked door.

"Yes, Miss, were here to do the work you scheduled."

Tracy had to think, could this be the gang bang she set up. It couldn't be, she was expecting white men.

"I believe you have the wrong address," she told him.

He looked at the paper he wrote the address on and looked at the house.

"This is the address I was given," he told her.

"Well it's only you," she questioned?

"No I have two other men in the truck"," he informed her.

"Well, ok, get your men and come on in."

Tracy didn't specify any color, she just asked for three men. She went in the room took off her robe and waited to be ravage. Her pussy began to tingle as she thought about being fucked. She even got hotter when she thought about three big dick black men were about to fuck her.

Her heart began to race as she thought she had never had black cock before. She heard the stories as her mind raced, she felt her self become wet while she laid there naked. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in," she yelled.

"Lady, were here, where do you want us to start?"

"Back here," she yelled and then she closed her eyes again.

She heard them come down the hall to the bed room.

"Ms., you back here," they called?

"Here, here I am." as she spread her legs.

They entered the room and dropped there tools. They were the roofers her husband schedule to do a few repairs and clean the gutters. He for got to tell her, but, with her eyes closed she waved them to her.

The room went quiet and the roofers stared at the petite white woman spread eagle on the bed.

"Come on," she urge them, "I want to feel you all in me. Whose first," she asked?" Don't be shy; I will make each of you feel very good."

They looked at one another then looked at her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.