Fucking on the Job - Cover

Fucking on the Job

by Rafel010

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Sex Story: New town, new things and a new lust.....

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   .

Her name was Kitty Simms; she's a tall beautiful drink of water. Standing five foot eleven inches tall, shoulder length hair, full sexy lips, brown sugar color skin, breast like ripe melons, small waist, sexy hips and long legs to die for.

She's a confident, truant officer with two weaknesses. One she loves her some big, long dick. The second is she loves to fuck young boys. She had the perfect job to find all the naught big dick boys she wanted. She licked her lips as she thought about all the young dick that fucked her sweet pussy, it made her click throb.

She looked through her case files and came across a real possibility. His Name was Rafel Beck, he's sixteen years of age. He missed an hundred and eighty days, When he's at school he harasses the teachers and he has a stick up charge on his rap sheet. A real bad boy Kitty thought to her self, as she drove to his last known address.

Rafel Beck blamed the world for all his problems. His father left them, his mother died of a broken heart. The only three good things he felt were alright in his life. Was the love his Grandmother, the DVD player she got him, he watched porn on it with out her knowledge and the big cock he was blessed with.

He was watching some porn, some guy getting his cock sucked by a sweet looking big bone woman. Baby was stack and could suck a good dick. Rafel was just about to pull his penis out, when he heard a knock at the door. He asked, who was it and he heard a sweet voice say, I'm Ms. Simms, then she mumble she was a truant officer. What, he asked when he opened the door? Ms. Simms, I'm a truant officer as she held up her badge.

Dammm ... you the poe poe as he back away from the door. Is your grandmother home, she asked as she pushed the door open wider? Looking for any one else that might be there. Naw, Naw ... Granny aint' here, holding his hands up were she could see them.

Is there any one else here, was her next question? Rafel pause as she came into full view. He was turned on by her features as he drank them in. Naw, naw ... there's no one else here, he said with a lot less base in his voice.

Kitty checked out the rest of the house to make sure no one else was there. Alright now, can you tell me why you haven't been to school in a hundred and eighty eight days?

Well um ... he paused; I've been busy with other things. As he looked over her poutie lips and nice breast, he didn't know what it was. But, she was really turning him on, his prick was hard and he didn't even try to hide.

Busy doing what, Kitty tried to stay professional. That's when she heard a woman moaning. She told him to wait right there as she followed the sound. There on his DVD player was a woman taking a long hard dick while on all fours.

The image got Kitty's juices to flow as she returned, I see what you were busy with, she told him. Kitty also noticed the big bulge in his pants. Are you going to take me in, he asked. Her pussy was throbbing by the sight of the bulge in his pants.

That depends, she snapped. Depends on what, he countered? She didn't answer, she did tell him she had to frisk him for a gun, drugs or a needles. Search away, he told her, knowing the only weapon he had was a very hard dick.

Kitty searched him, she was stunned and she lingered when she searched his lower half. Dayummmm ... she said to her self and she knew she had to fuck this young big dick offender.

Well, I want to thank you for your cooperation so far, and with a little more I think we can come to some kind of arrangement. Kitty tried to stay professional with her pussy quivering for his dick.

What ever you need officer, was his response. Good, she sighed, now let me see that monster in your pants. Rafel didn't even think about the order he just unzipped and whipped out his ten inch dick.

Kitty gasped at the size and length and her pussy throbbed. Rafel just smiled as he stroked it for her. As if in a trance, Kitty began to strip her clothes. Rafel followed her lead and in no time there were both naked.

After a moment of glaring at one anthers body, Kitty dropped to her knees and grasped Rafel's huge cock. Her hand slowly began to pump his cock, He hissed because of the sensation and then he moaned as she cupped his nuts. He ran his fingers through her long hair as they connected physically.

Rafel watched as she parted her lips and pulled the head of his penis into her mouth. Again he hissed as tingles ran to his balls. Her mouth was warm and very wet. She swirled her tongue over it, around it as he looked closely over her sexy body.

Her nipples were long and her breast bounced freely. Her hip and ass were round and her pussy was neatly trimmed. He couldn't to suck those nipples and that phat pussy.

He couldn't concentrate on her sweet body any longer as she engulfed as much of his big prick as she could. Kitty slurped his penis like she hadn't eaten in weeks. Making him grunt with desirer as his cock throbbed in her mouth.

Kitty enjoyed its hardness more than any thing, men her age couldn't get hard or they barely got an erection. That's why she enjoyed young boys so much. She really enjoyed this one with the extra length and thickness.

Kitty sucked his cock and worked it so well, Rafel stopped her. He wanted to cumm in her pussy, for the first time. He led her to his room and pushed her down onto the bed.

He looked her over again while he stroked his large cock. She slowly parted her thighs to give him a good look at her phat. As her pussy lips parted he could see her wetness and her swelling clit. When her thighs were fully spread, Kitty possessed on of the prettiest pussy he had ever seen.

Rafel's mouth went into attack mode as he started with her ripe melons. They were soft and firm, her nipples stood ready to be sucked. Kitty let a soft moan out when his lips closed around her nipple.

Rafel was careful not to enter her moist pussy, instead he laid it over her pussy. This way he could work her nipples and build anticipation. Her pussy was hot to, Kitty was ready as he ran the length over her clit and slit.

The sensation was driving Kitty wild, the suction on her nipples and that big smooth thick cock sliding over her sensitive clit. She could feel the hardness of that big cock even thou it wasn't in her. Making her pussy hungry, making it throb and quiver.

Rafel suckled at her breast, one erect nipple then the other, he could tell his plan was working. Kitty was at his mercy and he wanted to make her cumm as many times as he could.

He could feel his thick dick split Kitty's phat juice pussy lips. Man ... was her pussy soft and she was becoming wetter by the second. At times when the most sensitive part of the under side of his cock would rub across her love button, he could feel it jump.

He sucked her nipples, caressed her melons and her ass. Driving Kitty closer and closer to orgasm, her body quivered, her moans rang out and her juices flowed.

Kitty couldn't hold still to save her life, the bliss that was running through her. No one had ever done her like this before. It was a form of dry fucking, but, there was skin contact.

Rafel kept sliding his thick, throbbing cock up and down Kitty's soft clit and phat pussy lips. He could tell she was nearing her first climax. Her breathe became short and her body jumped more. He slid down her slit with his thick cock and she went off like an alarm.

Ooooooh ... dammmmm ... massage my pussssssscy with that big stick. I-I-I love it's thick hardness. Yesssssssssssssss ... you made me cummmmmmmm ... with out even fucking me with that huge prick. Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

At the height of her epitome he sank his thick cock deep into Kitty's juices twat. Kitty bucked as inch after rock hard inch sank into her hot pussy. Half was in Kitty came again.

I-I-I kneeeeeeeeew it ... I-I-I kweeeeeeeeeeew it. That is one thick hard dick, she screamed. Gooooooood dick ... this is some goooooooooood dick she bellowed. Yessssssssss ... yes, fuck me with that monster cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.