Millicent Bakes a Cake
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Attractive divorcee Millie takes up baking and cooking as a new hobby when her love-life slows down to a crawl. Soon, she finds the road to a man's cock is in his stomach and she springs her food traps when they least expect it.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The farmer with the huge cock invited Millicent out to his farm to see his dairy production system. She accepted his offer with a sense of anticipation because his words seemed loaded with double meaning and she was not quite certain if he was serious or toying with her erotic emotions just to see how excited she would get at his words of sensual import.

She made certain her anal tract was completely cleaned out and that she had carefully shaven her lower regions as closely as possible. Her chief hope was that he might be in a licking mood and would give her feminine folds and her tight little rear door a treat with his devious tongue.

Millicent even basted her crack with lots of oily lubricant just in case he wanted to start her off with some anal fun and games. He seemed a man of the world and she was ready to go around the world with him to show him she was ready to follow his instructions no matter where it led them. When she arrived at the penthouse, she was surprised to see another woman already sitting on the sofa acting like she was the Queen of the May and in control of the situation. It really rubbed Millicent the wrong way but she fought valiantly to hide her displeasure and greeted the new female with loving kisses on both smooth cheeks.

“Millicent, I wanted you to meet my ex-wife Trixie. She is in town from Paris and I asked her to join us for dinner.”

She looked up at well-hung Dan with an inscrutable face of smiling good will and replied,

“Sometimes, three are better than two when conversation needs a third opinion to settle a disagreement.”

He laughed, but she was happy to see she had disconcerted him somewhat with her remark and that he had taken his hand from Trixie’s shoulder where it had fallen with familiar possessiveness. Millicent had no doubt that this Trixie had obeyed Dan with studious attention to detail and probably had entryways just as tight as her own and was able to contort her body in special ways to meet his need for variety.

She could tell just by looking in her clear hazel eyes that she was the kind of girl that took it all the way up the ass on request and would verbally respond to indignities on her delicate posterior in a way that would inspire frenzied continuance of depraved attentions.

The dinner was actually a great success and Millicent would have to agree that having Trixie there to buffer the terrible innuendo of the incorrigible Dan was a blessing in disguise and she began to acclimate to the changed sexual atmosphere that surrounded a happy group of three rather than the often up-tight and emotional tension in a one on one scenario. In fact, when Dan pushed Trixie’s French undies down to show Millicent the small tattoo on her left buttock, she found it more exciting than gauche and filled her with the sudden urge to lie face down on a table and get something colorful right on her ass to show she was just as daring as the nicely inked Trixie.

Somehow, she got pulled into a game of trying to push various veggies into Trixie’s delicious backside and she marveled at the woman’s ability to stretch her tight sphincter to accept any new challenge. Millicent knew she didn’t have that sort of skill because she had limited experience in offering her posterior for male entertainment.

When Dan started to bounce his rock-hard cock on his ex-wife’s pretty bottom, Millicent got into the spirit of the moment and took matters in hand and rubbed his bullet head up and down her hairless crack with scheming enthusiasm. Soon, she had introduced Dan to the perfect angle for entering Trixie’s hot little pucker and she watched them hook up with familiar moans and groans. In a way, she was somewhat envious of Trixie’s ability to take it all the way up because Dan was oversized in that department and usually bottomed out in normal capacity female love caves. He was totally oblivious to everything except the tightness of Trixie’s beautiful heart-shaped bum and when she shifted and lifted her cheeks up higher for his entry pleasure, he sighed with delight and spurted endlessly deep inside with the abandon of a guilt-free hedonist letting it all hang out.

Millicent slowly helped him to disengage and didn’t hesitate to pop him into her waiting mouth tasting the musky scent of his ex-wife’s alternate entryway. It was strange but she continued with her expanding need for excitement and sensations that stirred her carnal pool of sexual desire. Trixie watched her “on her knees” performance and scooted around behind her to nuzzle her heated crack and reach out with her curious tongue to rim her trembling crinkle. That was all she needed to push her into a frenzied tonguing of Dan’s still-stiff shaft with her ruby red lips and wet sticky tongue that never slowed down for a single instant. The three of them were joined in a depraved circle of lust each with their own thoughts and all with a need to find solace in a way that gave more pleasure than they took.

They sat down at the table and sampled the farm’s products in the normal way that humans made use of produce to satisfy their natural hunger and empty bellies. Eventually, they made their way to the back bedroom in a room filled with mirrors on every wall and a ceiling covered with the reflection of the activity below in glorious panorama of sexual liberation and “no holds barred” contortions of unbelievable skill. Both Trixie and Millicent assumed the assigned “head down, ass up” position that Dan was most in favor of and he alternated from one backside to the other trying to judge which one was the tightest, the softest and deepest for his hungry cock. Millicent knew he was undecided from the way he kept going back and forth but she was not inclined to stop him because she was enjoying watching Trixie take it just as much as getting her backside stretched by Dan’s oversized shaft.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.