Continuing Chance - Cover

Continuing Chance

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 5

I hung a notice on the 'Student Employment' board at both schools, Otago and King Edward Tech.

YARD WORK
Trim our Jungle
HOUSE HELP
I can't keep up
We Probably Pay Too Much
349 Leith

Across the bottom were tear-off phone number strips.

We didn't get one call. After week I put up another. The jungle was, however, doing its thing. Very well, I might add.

Remember this is 1960.

In the middle of the night, the phone rang. I didn't hear it, but old eagle ear did. Grace shook me, "Answer that."

With a groan ... or two or three or six, I got up, padded barefoot down the hall, down the stairs, into the kitchen, got a drink of water, drank it, picked up the ringing phone and got a dial tone.

A quick trip to the bathroom, as quick as a healthy young man with a full bladder can make it. I had just started to pee and the phone started up again.

"Answer the fucking phone!" hollered Grace.

Stopping in mid stream? Not on your life. "I'm busy."

"God, do I have to do everything?"

Pad, pad, pad, Ring ring ring. "OW! Fucking Chair!" Ring, ring ring. "WHAT?"

"They WHAT?"

"White folks don't do yard or house work?"

"Who does?"

"Maori?"

"Hello? Hello?"

"David! You better be through because I'm coming in!"

So ... I pinched it off and moved to the shower.

"EWW!"

"You wanted it ... you could have gone upstairs."

"No possible way could I make those stairs."

I have to admit ... she was in full spate. So was I.

"Get that shirt off ... you might as well take your shower now. Morning wood, David?"

"No ... Grace wood," I said.

"Look what I learned to do," she said.

Like a damn fool ... I looked.

She was standing completely still just inches out of reach and her breasts were pulsing up and down ... pretty quick her tiny nipples poked out and started making small circles on her chest. Grace had graduated to a perfectly shaped, zero hang, gravity defying C+cup. They were high up on her chest ... if she had been wearing a Regency corset they wouldn't have pushed up any higher.

Grace had impossible breasts. Ok ... improbable. I was looking at them so it's NOT impossible ... just something I had never seen before. "Grace ... that's unfair."

"I need a boyfriend," she said. "I so wish you weren't my brother!" She looked down at her perfect body..."I have needs, David. You are my ideal ... you're fun, you fly, sail, bike, hike, drive. You're mechanically minded, you're as smart as I am, good looking, great shoulders nice butt. More than that, you're sentimental, romantic, and not afraid to cry. You acknowledge your faults ... even if I don't see them. My pussy screams at me ... get that ... The monster in my loins cries out for that beautiful cock. I'm NEVER ... EVER ... going to find a more perfect mate ... but you're my god damned brother. FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.