The Accidental Escort
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A successful middle aged married businessman suddenly finds himself a widower. The story line centers on how he goes about finding female companionship. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

The days and the weeks were flying by. The weather had turned cold and most of the leaves were already off the trees. Ron had continued during the fall doing things with Beth and her children and remembered the fun time a few weeks earlier he had with them picking apples and stopping for ice cream on the way back from the orchard. Besides picking the apples seeing Beth in the tight jean she wore was an added attraction. Being honest about it, Ron knew that most women with average figures if they wore jeans that fit them just right, they all looked good when they walked in front of him.

The mutual fund Ron and Beth co-managed was substantially exceeding the S and P 500 performance average. New money was coming into the fund at a good pace. Businesses were adding this fund to their employee's 401K options. While Beth checked in with Ron on what she planned to do as to eliminating stocks or buying them back, he didn't think he had ever disagreed with her on what her plans were. In a way he felt a little guilty in getting compensation for co-managing this fund as he really wasn't contributing much to its performance.

Jordon was phoning Ron about every two weeks to do lunch. The lunches were great and when he left the hotel room he was a satisfied man. He knew he could say that because one time Jordon had told him when she was dressing that she was a satisfied woman.

The last time Ron was with Jordon turned out to be a big bummer. It wasn't because of the sex, no, that was great, it was because of what she said.

After they both had achieved their orgasms and they were cuddling Jordon said, "I am sorry to tell you that it isn't going to be much longer that I will be able to have these lunches with you. Bill my husband as you know is not in the greatest of health. I do love him and I only have these lunches with you because of his inability to engage in sex. His heart problems and the medicine he takes stop him from having sex and I want to make love because of my admittedly strong sex drive. These cold winters are just making his life miserable and he has asked me to consider moving out to the west coast to avoid these winters."

"Because I love him, I am agreeing to go with him and work out of our office in LA. Whether we live in LA or claim citizenship in Nevada or continue to claim it here to beat California taxes is something we haven't firmed up yet. Being full time out there or coming back here for the summer is also still to be decided. I am going to miss being with you and I hope you understand why I am moving."

"To be honest with you this is news that I didn't want to hear that you are going to be going out there. I will miss being with you as you are on exciting woman. Not only are you physically attractive with having a pretty face and nice body, your intelligence is also a big turn-on. Putting both of those together makes you one lethal and I must say very enjoyable package."

"Since I won't be available you, do remember I once offered you to have you meet some interesting women who are single and some not so single that I think you would enjoy being with. That offer still stands even if I am out on the west coast."

"Oh yes I remember. Jenifer Wright was one of those and taking her out did make for a pleasant evening. Let me guess that some of the women you are offering to fix me up are named Abby or Lennie?

Pulling back a little from Ron and giving him a look that said she knew where he was coming from with that remark she said, "So Jen told you about my other sisters?"

"Yes she did and I am sure they are nice but for now things are fine, but I will keep your offer in mind."

"Now that I have told you about my moving let's get back to business" and moved down to give him head.

He couldn't help but see a little sadness on her face when she gave him a good-bye kiss.

After they had left the hotel room and Ron was walking back to his office he knew he was going to miss these lunches as Jordon was an exceptional woman in more ways than one.

Ron's plan for Thanksgiving was going to be a frozen turkey TV dinner and an afternoon of watching the football games on the television alone in his condo. That plan changed when Beth invited Ron to come over to her home for the day. She said that her parents on that holiday alternated with going to either her home or her sister's home which was in Bloomington, Illinois. This was the year they would be visiting her sister so it would just be Beth and her children at home for Thanksgiving. Ron accepted her invitation.

Because of what Tom had said earlier, Ron told Beth that the Blackhawks had a game the night before Thanksgiving Day and asked her if she and her kids wanted to go to the game. Beth said they would love to go to the game as they had never attended a hockey game.

Even though the Hawks were sold out for the game Ron knew that Tom was aware of where tickets could be purchased. Ron did get four tickets in the fifth row center ice from a scalper that cost a small fortune but thought they were worth it.

It was a good game from a Hawk fan's point of view since the Hawks won five to one. Beth's children thought they fit right in with all the fans there since they were wearing the red Blackhawk jerseys Ron had purchased for them.

Thanksgiving was nice and how it should be thought Ron. A good meal and instead of watching two football games on television, he played some board games with the kids. It made for a nice day. Throw in watching Beth move around in doing her duties only added to how good of a day it was.

Taking Beth out to dinner during the week was getting to be a regular thing. She said she had no problem in having her parents babysit and she enjoyed going out to dinner with Ron. The subject of socializing with a fellow co-worker was never brought up by either of them.

At one of these dinners about a week before Christmas, Beth remarked that the Christmas vacation days from school started tomorrow for her children and that they were staying overnight with the grandparents tonight. Ron didn't think anything about that remark.

When they had left the restaurant Beth said, "You have seen my house but I have never seen your condo. We have time so if you don't mind why don't we go there and I can see how a bachelor lives.

Her request was a little from left field but Ron still thought nothing of it. This was one of the days his twice a week housekeeper came in so everything should be ship shape.

When they entered his condo Beth seemed to be impressed by its furnishings. She said, "I am somewhat surprised to see how neat your place is. For some reason us women are led to believe that all bachelor pads are messy but yours is not."

After looking around the condo she came up to Ron and sexily putting her arms over his shoulders said, "Now how about giving me a kiss."

The look on her face told him she was dead serious in making that request. He bent to kiss her and she met him more than half way. It was a long kiss with her tongue probing and searching for his tongue."

Being a little shocked at what was happening after the kiss ended he drew his head back a little and said, "Beth, although I enjoyed this kiss I am sixteen years older than you."

She quickly came back saying, "It's a fifteen years difference but that doesn't bother me so why should it bother you?"

He didn't have an answer for that and she could see he was trying to think of something to say.

Beth solved that dilemma when she said, "Now that we have put that concern to rest will you please take me to bed and make love to me. For a guy who is pretty quick and smart on some things, when it comes to women you are a little slow."

Those words struck him like being hit in the head with a two by four but he recovered quickly as he moved to give her another kiss.

In the bedroom the kissing continued as they slowly helped each other out of their clothes. When he unsnapped her bra and it was tossed to the side his hand cupped her breast. He had often fantasized about doing this and he found that it was much more than a handful. It was reasonably firm with its stiff nipple pressing into his palm.

His hands in sliding her panties down her legs caused him to drop to his knees. As she stepped out of her panties his eyes were level with her mound. He put his hands on her buttocks and brought her to him so he could lick and probed her slit with his tongue.

Beth spread her legs a little and put her hands on his head for balance saying "Oh yes!"

Ron didn't do this worshiping of her for long as he rose from his knees to give her another kiss and without saying anything indicated she should recline on the bed. There he bent and continue to give her head concentrating on her clit. He looked up while doing this and saw the passion expressed on her face. Her large breasts were jiggling because of how her torso was twisting.

Beth's hands on top of his head were directing his efforts and after a while indicated he should come up to her. In giving him a kiss her hand clasped his erect shaft and directed it to her slit. Even though she was amply lubricated she was tight and he took his time with short thrusts which helped her adjust to his insertion into her special place.

Once he was fully seated in her he waited until he heard her say, "I am ready, make love to me Ron. I have wanted for you to do it for a long time."

He started to move his hips and at the same time was alternating in kissing her on the lips or nibbling on her ears. He could feel her deliciously squirming in his arms as he did this.

Making love with Beth was something he had wanted to do for a long time and he tried to last as long as he could by thinking of other things but it was a losing battle. Sensing that he was approaching that climactic moment he asked her if it was okay to come in her and she said she was protected. He made a large deposit of warm spend in her which caused her to shudder with her arms and legs going around him pressing her body to his body.

Ron uncoupled from Beth and lay alongside her. She moved to where she was in his arms with her head on his shoulder. One of her hands was going up and down his torso lightly caressing him. Nothing was said for a while.

Finally Beth said, "That was good, you are good. Why didn't you express some interest in me that would indicate we should we doing this?"

"Beth, I wasn't sure if you had any feelings for me and I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize our relationship as I really enjoy your company. If I made a move on you and inferred I wanted to do this and you didn't, that would adversely affect the relationship we had. I thought you were looking at me as father figure because after all I am quite a bit older than you."

"Now that's twice tonight you brought up the age difference thing and that's the last time I want to hear you mention something like that. Age may be a factor in a relationship, but if it is it's only is a minor one. The man himself and what is inside him is what I am interested it. Ron, you have shown me in many ways that you are a good man. You are also good looking and I think you like my kids which mean a lot to me."

'I do, they are great kids."

"Now that we have solved all of the problems in our relationship how about you make love to me again. Do you need my help?"

One of his hands was lightly fondling a globe of her ass as he said, "Maybe later but not now, just being with you like this is more than enough stimulation for me."

With a smile on her face she moved to Ron for a kiss and then maneuvered herself to where she was on top of him as she continued kissing him. When she could feel that his shaft was erect she reached to direct it into her. One of his hands cupped her breast playing with its stiff nipple while the thumb on his other hand caressed her clit.

While he laid there watching her making love to him he thought that it doesn't get any better than this. Physically with her good looks and enticing body she certainly attracted him but he was of the same opinion as her that the partner being a good person was the more important factor in a relationship. He had long concluded Beth was a good person.

After being satisfied the second time that night they continue to cuddle and kiss. Ron asked her if she could spend the night. Beth said she would like to but she needed to be home before nine.

Ron spooned up against Beth with one of hands going over her cupping her breast. He put a few kisses on her neck and told her what a good lover she was. She laughingly told him he wasn't half bad himself. Eventually the talking ceased and they feel asleep.

In the morning at Ron's insistence they showered together. As he washed her he became excited to be touching such a fine female body. Beth in washing him noticed his excitement and with her soapy hand stroking his stiff shaft looked right into his eyes and challenging said, "If we hurry and dry off do you think we can have a quickie?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.