The Accidental Escort - Cover

The Accidental Escort

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Chapter 10

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A successful middle aged married businessman suddenly finds himself a widower. The story line centers on how he goes about finding female companionship. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Going to work for Ron was something he really looked forward to doing. That the mutual funds he managed because of his stock picking were doing well was a factor but he enjoyed being in Beth's company. She seemed to be a very nice person besides being very attractive which had Ron wishing he was about ten years younger.

They were having coffee when Tom who had been looking for them found them in the break room.

"Everything has been approved and the new fund will formally launch this Monday. We are sending out a press release announcing the new fund and giving the particulars. I will say that the word is already out on the fund and we are getting calls from some of our clients wanting more information on this new fund. Lee Archer's company already has said they would consider putting this fund as one of their 401K options. I can only wonder where they are getting the information on this fund. At any rate we have put the prospectus up on our web site and are just referring the inquiries to our web page."

"Well that takes care of the business news. On a social note is there any interest in tickets to a Friday night White Sox's game? I have eight tickets for our Skybox that are available."

Ron said, "Beth, do you think your kids would enjoy going to watch the game from a Skybox?"

"I think they would, why?"

"Well how about if we take four of those tickets off Tom's hand and go to the game? I think your kids would enjoy the game watching it from a Skybox, the food, the sodas and the cheese cake for dessert."

Laughingly she said, "I am sure they would, okay let's go."

Now Ron who always had a rule that he wouldn't date anyone from work rationalized that there were always exceptions to any rule. He knew that he in wanting to take Beth to the game was an exception to his rule.

It wasn't much of a game with the Sox's losing eight to three but they did hit two homers which caused the scoreboard to go off and shoot some fireworks into the air. There were however two things about being at the game that impressed Ron. The first one was how well behaved Beth's children were. They asked if they could do things and were very polite. It seemed to Ron that they were amazed at watching the game from a Skybox.

The second thing that impressed Ron was how Beth looked in something other than a business suit. The tight khaki slacks around her butt and dark brown sweater she wore just showed the fine figure she had. Her looks and personality made for a nice evening. He felt a little letdown when he brought Beth back home.

On Tuesday Ron received a call from Jordon. She said there were two things she wanted to covey to him. The first one she said was that she had just ended a phone call with the editor of the magazine that was going to publish that photo of Lee. Jordon said she was involved in another matter with him but in talking to him he mentioned that he heard the fellow they had bought those photos of Lee from had been found murdered. It also seemed that he had been tortured as he was missing some fingernails and that his home had been torched. The editor went on to confirm that he personally had deleted all the photos of Lee they had received and the SD card had been destroyed.

The second thing Jordon wanted was to ask Ron was if he was free for lunch. He said he was and he would meet her at the usual place.

On the way to the hotel he wondered if there was any relation between the murder and Lee talking to this Peter Mariano. He certainly couldn't ask Lee and thought that nothing could be gained by giving her this bit of information. If it appeared that she already knew about this he didn't know what he would do. For sure it would put a damper on his feelings for her. He did know that to play it safe he wasn't going to do anything in the future that would piss Lee off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.