The Accidental Escort - Cover

The Accidental Escort

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A successful middle aged married businessman suddenly finds himself a widower. The story line centers on how he goes about finding female companionship. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

For Ron Zizzler things were going good both at work and in the relationships he had developed with Jordon Mathews, Kelly Sullivan and Lee Archer. There were some speed bumps in both of these areas but nothing so far that Ron couldn't handle.

At work the second mutual fund, Resurrection II had been offered and the initial response was somewhat overwhelming with the funds that the investors were sending in. Trying to find investments that were temporarily out of favor was helped somewhat by the current correction in the stock market. He did find some stocks he thought were overpriced and purchased some puts on those stocks.

Healthcare stocks, chemical stocks and financial stocks along with generic drug manufacture stocks were all in Ron's opinion where the rebound would occur and he loaded up on specific stocks in these areas. He thought the dividends these stocks paid would preclude any further sharp decline in their prices.

Ron also had some minor challenges in the relationships he had with these women he was dating. The problems centered on the availability of these three women. Lee because of her position as CEO was doing quite a bit of travelling visiting the various divisions of the company. Because of that travelling she was not that readily available for Ron to date. He could never be sure when Jordon wanted to do a so-called lunch and because she was married he left the ball in her court to make the first move. Kelly alternated with her sister being a caregiver to her invalid mother and because of the sister's large family, Kelly spent her time doing the duties on more weekends than her sister did.

Thinking that he shouldn't limit himself to dating Kelly just on weekends, he thought that maybe she would be receptive to going out during the week. Looking at a school calendar that was posted on the net told him in two days there was a school holiday and tomorrow the Chicago Bulls had a playoff game. If Tom Cellani the department manager didn't want to part with his tickets Ron's backup plan was to ask Kelly to take in a movie with him.

It was a good news bad news situation in making this dating arrangement. The bad news being that Tom couldn't part with his tickets since he had promised his son he would take him to the game as he was off from school the next day. The good news was that Kelly said she would like to take in a movie. Tom told Kelly that she could pick out the movie and he would pick her up at six. They could have dinner before the movie started.

Kelly presented a pretty picture when she greeted him at her apartment. Tight black slacks and an off white sweater outlined the nice body she had. She told him that she was looking forward to watching a movie because spring fever was in the air. This time of the year made her teaching duties a little difficult because of the students' lack of concentration.

They had dinner at a local 'Greek' type restaurant before they went to the movie theater. Ron was a little surprised of the movie she selected as it involved a lot of the over-the-hill action heroes who in Ron's opinion were trying to make either a comeback or were just in it to make a buck. There was enough shoot-um-up action to make the movie interesting but he would only give the movie two stars in the way of a rating.

What was the most interesting thing at the movie was not the movie itself, it was what Kelly herself did that got his attention. Lifting up the arm rest she placed the coat she had brought over both hers and Ron's lap. Her arm was under the coat and her hand was grasping his cock.

When she first did this he turned to give her a look and saw her looking at him. He didn't say anything and neither did her. After about a half minute she turned her head back to watch the movie but kept her hand where it was for the whole movie.

When Ron sensed the movie was nearing its end he removed her hand and quietly told her he wanted to be able to walk out of the theater without embarrassing himself. She giggled a little when he told her this.

Ron thought the rest of the evening should be quite interesting and it was.

Back at her apartment she invited him to come in. Once inside she didn't say anything but just took his hand and led him to her bedroom. There after one kiss she started to take off her clothes and he followed suit.

Making love with her was pretty similar to what had happened the last time he was with her and it was good. She had once told him that giving head was her favorite thing to do in making love. When he wasn't in between her thighs putting his shaft into her warm receptacle, Kelly either had his cock in her mouth or her hand on it. To him it seemed that she was fascinated by the male appendage and that was fine with him. Since there was no school tomorrow she asked Ron to spend the night.

As Ron was leaving the next day Kelly said he had heard that her ex who had gotten remarried had already gotten divorced.

Ron said, "Unfortunately we don't really appreciate what we have till we lose it."

Kelly thanked him for saying that.

At work that day Tom asked Ron if he had watched the game on television as it was an exciting game. He said the Bulls losing in double overtime had knocked themselves out of the playoffs.

Ron told him he didn't watch the game as he had another commitment.

Tom said, "On another subject, do you remember Beth Conway who left us about ten years ago?"

"Do you mean that attractive dark haired investment analyst who was about five foot seven inches tall with a gangbuster figure, large breasts, always wore short tight skirts and who left us when she was about ready to deliver her first child?'

"Yes, that's the one."

"No, I don't remember her."

"Bullshit! Well anyway she has asked to come back to work. She is now divorced and needs to find work. I have talked with her and she says that with a nanny and her mother doing some babysitting and the kids being in school that she is able to come back to work. What is also interesting is that she had sent me a paper outlining a new mutual fund she is recommending that we start. Does that remind you of anyone?"

Ron knew that Tom was referring to what Ron had done which had been his ladder to success in managing the Resurrection Funds.

"Are you going to do anything about what she is recommending?"

"Already have at last week's board meeting. I explained to them what was being recommended by her and that I was supporting the idea. The board agreed that we should launch such a fund with one stipulation."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.