The Accidental Escort - Cover

The Accidental Escort

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A successful middle aged married businessman suddenly finds himself a widower. The story line centers on how he goes about finding female companionship. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

After working a lack luster football game between the two last placed teams in the conference it was back at work Monday for Ron. He studied his portfolio and thought it was time to unload a large portion of the investment he had made in Netflix stock. He had purchase the stock after there was a large drop in its price when there was an announcement of a two tier billing system. Cancellation of that idea brought the stock back to its original price and more and since Ron thought it was close to full value now was the time to lighten up on it. There were some other stocks that he thought had more potential on the up side. Some pharmaceutical and medical care companies interested him.

Jordan Mathews phoned him and asked him if he as available for lunch today. He said it would be his pleasure to have lunch with her. They agreed to meet for lunch at twelve at the usual restaurant. With a face and a body like hers he wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to be with her. He was however starting to have some concerns with her leaving an envelope with some cash in it for him. He thought that because of how good looking she was and how good of a lover she was that it should be he who leaves the envelope.

Lunch with Jordon he thought followed the usual routine of a nice meal, going to the room, and then making love. While he said routine, he knew it would never be routine with the looks and body she had.

Later in the day when he was checking his e-mail he received a request from Eileen. In it she asked that on Thursday he go to Emma Abrams home and take her out to dinner to a restaurant that was a good distance away from her home. The questionnaire indicated that Emma was married.

Ron thought about this assignment and while he didn't have any qualms in taking out a married lady he would make sure his spy pen and spy wrist watch were operational. He accepted the assignment but wonder a little what he was in store for. Emma being married and hiring an escort told him how he thought the evening would end.

Emma lived in a large house in a gated community. When she answered the door Ron was surprised. While she was dressed to go out the dress she was wearing was rather conservative as it was very loose fitting and was almost ankle length long. The dress prevented an accurate assessment of her figure but it did look like she wasn't flat chested. Age wise the questionnaire said she was in her early forties.

On the forty five minute drive to the restaurant she had chosen they had a conversation about the weather, traffic and politics. Ron was not one to beat around the bush so he asked her about being married.

"Greg my husband does quite a bit of travelling in his job. While it is financially rewarding it does leave me with a lot of time on my hands. I like to go out so when he is gone, I need to go out so I don't go stir crazy."

A reasonable explanation thought Ron but he also thought it was pure bullshit.

At the restaurant they had a drink and a nice meal. The conversation was good with Ron dancing around her questions if he is a full time escort. Emma danced around his questions of how often she hires escorts. While they were talking Emma was giving him looks that had him thinking that she was trying to imagine what he looked like without his clothes off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.