The Accidental Escort
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A successful middle aged married businessman suddenly finds himself a widower. The story line centers on how he goes about finding female companionship. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

At work the following week Brad Stevenson who managed the large cap stock fund asked Ron on how the officiating went during the game. Brad said he watched most of the game on television since he was a Michigan alumnus. The deciding factor as to Michigan winning the game was the field goal they kicked with ten seconds on the clock to secure the win.

"While it was a good high scoring game that had people sitting on the edge of their seats it was a usual game as to officiating. One of the assistant coaches was all over me to call a penalty on number 92 for holding. I turned around to him and told him if that's what he wants I will do it. But if I do that then I am going to call a penalty on his number 88 for doing the same thing. That's the last time he complained to me. Something like that usually happens at every game."

At work Ron spent much of the day looking at the papers and seeing if there were any stocks that struck his fancy. He also checked the business headlines and looked at the stocks that showed the biggest percentages of loss or gains for the day and the week to see if there were any that interested him. Some investors would say he was "trying to catch a falling knife" but they didn't understand that he was only looking for good stocks that investors had over reacted to. They heard what they thought was bad news and by selling they had driven down only temporarily the prices on some solid companies.

He did put in a buy order on a foreign drug maker whose stock price had declined. There was a ten percent decline in their stock price after they announced they were pulling a new cholesterol drug from its stage three trials because it wasn't working any better than the placebo.

Ron thought that the company had a solid drug pipeline and the drop in its stock price was unwarranted and only temporary. He would also place a stop loss order to protect him in case he was wrong and there was a further decline in the price of the stock. He thought he would see a nice increase in the price of the stock in a short time.

He also issued a buy order on a large drug store chain who stock have fallen when they announced they failed to reach an agreement for a new contract with a large insurance customer. In Ron's opinion it was another solid company and another overreaction by investors. This he thought was a prime example of the investor psychology influence on stock prices.

Women were still on his mind, especially Jordon and the one thousand dollars she paid him. Hell he thought, he should be the one paying her.

The following week after working a Michigan State game he received a phone call from Jordon.

After asking each other how things were going, Jordon told him that they had decided to make the Resurrection Fund one of the choices in their 401K. She also asked him if he was interested in doing lunch and there they could discuss how to set this up.

Ron agreed to do lunch but he thought this was more of a ploy on her part as her people could talk to his people and they would set up how to go about adding this fund to their 401K. He also thought and hoped that Jordon wanted a repeat of what happened the last time since she suggested the same hotel for lunch.

Lunch was good, not so much because of the food but because of he was dining with this very attractive lady. When she asked Ron if he was interested in seeing the 1204 room again his response of "Oh yeah" brought a smile and a slight blush to her face.

She left the table with him watching her fine backside walk away and five minutes later he was knocking on the suite's door. In opening it he saw that she was already wearing that same white robe as last time but she didn't wear it for long.

Making love with her was a little different from what had happened last time. This time she started by doing a sixty nine. After a while she positioned herself to make love doggie style. As he was behind her lining up his shaft he looked at her fine ass and thought that her rosebud was cute. Reaching under her to do some caressing of her clit caused her to moan and in a short time come which he shortly followed.

When they made love the second time he reached behind her and pressed on her rosebud causing her to freeze and have an orgasm. When he came and she felt his warmth enter her she bent and gave him one long passionate kiss.

As he had come to expect it was a great lunch date.

Jordon was dressing when she asked, "How is your part-time escorting going?"

"A little slow."

"You know you may want to consider going with an agency. I know you will do better if you did. Let me call a lady I know who is in the business and see if she is looking for new escorts. I will give her your name along with a glowing recommendation and ask her to give you a call if she is interested in using you."

One last kiss and she was on her way.

Ron did notice that she again left an envelope that had his name on it. Opening it he saw it contained the same amount of money as last time.

The next day at work his cell phone chimed. When he answered it, a female voice said she was Eileen Brennan and that she was referred to him by Jordon Mathews. He spoke with Eileen who said she ran an agency that provided both female and male escorts. Eileen said Jordon had given him high ratings and said he might be interested in joining her agency.

Eileen also said she had googled his name and was surprised that he wanted to do this. Further that if she could find out about him by googling his name so could others. She suggested he have a different working name as something like 'Sizzler.'

"Can I ask you why you want to become an escort?"

Ron said, "I am a recent widower and I thought this could be an interesting way to meet new women."

"It can be but understand most of these women are not looking for a long term commitment. Most of them are just looking for some temporary male companionship."

Ron asked her to tell him how she runs her agency.

Eileen explained that all of her clients must complete a four page questionnaire that covers their background, preferences and financial status. She also takes a picture of each client and does a background check.

"Is the subject of sex ever discussed?"

"No it isn't but based on the fees I charge I think that most clients infer that it is included or at least available. Of course that is up to the client if they want to proceed to that stage and the escort needs to understand and accept that."

After a few more questions Ron said he would think about it and get back to her the next day.

Ron did call her back the next day and said, "I would like to do this escort thing but I do have a few requirements."

"What are they?"

"I will only accept one assignment a week from Monday through Thursday until the middle of January when the football season ends. That however is only after I review the competed questionnaire and the photo you will email me. I will not accept any money for escorting or any other service which all should be paid to you and you can deposit the funds by wire into my account which I will send you."

"This may sound somewhat chauvinistic but I am only interested in in being an escort to attractive women who are younger than me and weigh an amount which is in proper proportion to their height. I do require that the client go out with me whether it is to lunch, dinner or some other event so we can get to know each other before we decide if the relationship should proceed further. When we go out it can be close or as far away from the client's home as she wishes. Lastly what I do full time is only something that I will disclose to the client if I choose to do so."

Laughing a little Eileen said, "Your requirements disqualify you from about half of my female clients since they fall out of your requirements. Some of my clients I guess could be called 'Cougars.' Most of my clients want an escort who can be a few years older but he must be handsome and at the end of the evening someone who leaves them satisfied. Jordon says you meet that

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.