The Accidental Escort - Cover

The Accidental Escort

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A successful middle aged married businessman suddenly finds himself a widower. The story line centers on how he goes about finding female companionship. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

The football season had just started. Ron in looking at his schedule knew he had some games with teams that are perennially ranked among the top twenty college football teams in the nation. It should make for an interesting season.

Ron was in his office when his cell phone chimed. He saw it was Beth calling him.

"I just got off the phone with Jordon. She wanted your phone number as she said one of her friends needs an escort and she wanted to recommend you. I don't believe what she said but I thought I would call and warn you."

"Thanks."

Two minutes later his cell phone chimed.

He picked the phone and seeing the caller id showed it was Jordon calling he said, "What can I do for you Jordon, caller id is a great thing."

She was taken back a little by his comment but said, "Well I am on our firm's benefit committee and we are meeting next week to discuss if there should be any changes made to the mutual funds available in our 401K plan. You told me you work at this investment bank so I was hoping we could get together and you could tell me about your bank's mutual funds. Barron's shows one of your funds has a nice year-to-date increase, the Resurrection Fund. Maybe we should include it as one of the choices in our 401K since I see it also has a five star rating. We don't have a transitioning stock fund as a choice in our 401K and maybe we should."

"I think including it in your 401K is a good idea and while that fund has been successful in the past you do know that is no guarantee of future performance."

"Do you have any of your personal investment money in that fund?"

"Actually I have all of my personal investment money in that particular fund."

"That sounds like a good recommendation to me."

Jordon said they should meet for lunch tomorrow at a hotel she named. A suitable time to meet was agreed to.

The next day Ron went to the hotel's restaurant at the agreed time. He inquired about Jordon since he didn't see her there. He was told she was already there and was shown to her table. Her table was situated to where it was almost completely private and shielded from the other diners.

Jordon as to be expected looked good in the dark gray suit she was wearing. She said she had been over to the court house arguing some motions this morning that she had filed on a case that was due to go to trial next week unless the case settled. She thought her demand in the case would be met but probably not till the day of the trial. She had to be prepared for trial just in case the case didn't settle.

"Enough about me, you are supposed to tell me about your firm's funds and why I should include them in our 401K."

Ron explained about the funds they offered concentrating on the Resurrection Fund which she was interested in. He told her the purpose of the fund and went on to tell her about the fund's performance over various year periods. He also handed her a number of prospectus on the various fund's the bank offered.

It was a pleasant business luncheon made more so by how good looking Jordon was.

As they were finishing their coffee Jordon said, "You should know that the hotel here is one of our clients. Instead of charging them for our services, they provide us with a suite for our exclusive usage. We may use the suite for our out of town clients or I may use it if I have a case on trial. It is very beautifully decorated and has a nice view of the lake. Would you like to see it?"

"Sure, why not."

"The room number is 1204. Let me go up there and you can follow me up there five minutes later. If people saw us both going there at the same time they might get the wrong impression. Don't worry about the luncheon bill as it has been taken care of."

Ron watched her fine backside walk away from him and this gave him some time to think before he left to go to the room. If seeing a room was as innocent as Jordon indicated it was, the five minute interval she requested caused him to wonder that it might not be.

When Jordon opened the room door, Ron thought this wasn't going to be that innocent after all. Jordon was wearing a white satin robe as she showed him the rooms in this two bedroom suite.

She said, "I thought you would enjoy seeing this suite and the view. I also thought you might enjoy seeing this as well."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.