The Accidental Escort - Cover

The Accidental Escort

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A successful middle aged married businessman suddenly finds himself a widower. The story line centers on how he goes about finding female companionship. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Ron was having a hard time putting Laura's death behind him. He knew he should but how to go about doing that was easier said than done. He admittedly did missed female companionship and having sex. He didn't make love with Laura every night but they did make love often enough to where he was well satisfied. How to go about meeting a lady he was attracted to was going to be a challenge and something that was now constantly on his mind.

Among Ron's circle of present friends there weren't any single women who interested him. All of his single women friends for the most part were nice people but he wasn't attracted to any of them. He also came to the same conclusion about his married women friends. At work there were some good looking women there but they were younger than him and while some of them were very attentive to him, he could only wonder if it was him or his position that they were interested in. Without being conceited he knew that he was still a good looking guy who had maintained his looks since college. He thought his looks should be an asset in his pursuit of a woman but how to first go about meeting an interesting and attractive woman was a challenge.

Ron remembered that a few years ago he had spoken to John Rodgerio, a perennial bachelor about women and how John was doing in his pursuit of them.

John said, "I am doing okay with the ladies. It's my opinion that as a woman gets older she becomes either more aggressive or more receptive to having sex. Older women acknowledge that having sex is a normal part of life and they are not bashful in wanting to have sex. There are also woman who if you offer to take them out they assume you want to have sex with them and accept your offer to go out on that basis."

"I had one lady who you know but will remain nameless that when I asked her to go out with me and have dinner, she told me that I should know that she would be having her period then. She was warning me that we wouldn't be having intercourse. I told her that I still wanted to take her out to dinner which I think surprised her. I did take her out and without any urging on my part she gave me a blowjob in my car when I took her home. Like I say it's a different world out there when it comes to women from what it was when we were growing up and just starting to date."

Ron remembered what John had said and could only wonder if he had embellished on what he had said about women. Ron needed to see if it was true but how to go about doing that was still a puzzle for him.

One evening when he was at home his phone rang.

When he answered it he heard, "Ron Zizzler, we haven't met but my name is Beth Meiers. I was a sorority sister of Laura's in college. We kept somewhat in touch after college and maybe she mentioned me."

"Yes she did."

"I just saw her obit in our sorority newsletter, can you tell me what happened?"

Ron relayed to Beth the facts of the accident that led to Laura's death.

"That is such a shame and a tragic loss. She was a very nice person and I know she was happy in being married to you. How are you doing and coping with her loss?"

"Not as well as I should, it has not been easy."

"Listen, when I say I know what you are going through you can believe me when I say that. My husband George was ten years older than me and I lost him to lung cancer four years ago. He was a two pack a day smoker and couldn't or wouldn't quit. When the end was near he made me promise that I would get on with my life and find someone who would make me happy. It was tough to get over him but I now date and have found someone that could be the one. We will see if he is but so far I think that he is."

"When Laura and I were doing some estate planning we had that sort of a conversation and each of us made the other promise that if something happened to either one of us the other would not be hesitant in trying to find a companion. To say something like that is easy but as you probably know it's easier said than done."

"Don't I know it! I would like to talk to you some more about Laura and what has been going on with you and maybe give you some advice on what to do. I think you work downtown don't you?"

"Yes, in the Willis Tower"

'I need to be going downtown Thursday on a closing, I am a realtor. Why don't we get together for lunch?"

"I think I would like that. Here is my cell phone number and you can phone me when you are available. We can meet at Ditka's."

"It's a date, see you."

After ending the call Ron was initially happy but he then started to wonder what he was getting himself into with this luncheon date. Beth did say she was dating someone so it should be okay to meet her and maybe she would give him some good advice on overcoming his bereavement. He couldn't help but wondered what Beth looked like.

He remembered that Laura had a box that contained some photos of when she was in college. Ron found the box and looked at the photos. He found several photos of Beth which showed that that she was a tall fairly attractive co-ed. He wondered if she had maintained her looks.

Ron was in his office when he received Beth's call that she was heading over to Ditka's restaurant.

She had just gotten seated when he arrived there. He recognized her as she hadn't changed that much from her photos. Certainly a little more mature but with a definite classiness was his initial impression.

They had a nice lunch and he enjoyed talking to her. She told him about some of the things Laura had done when they were in the sorority that made him laugh. As to getting over Laura's death, her advice was for him to just get socially active whether it is in clubs or social groups and with his good looks women will let him know they are available.

He thanked her for her advice and said it was nice meeting her as they left the restaurant.

It was the next night when he received another phone call from Beth.

"Two phone calls from you Beth in the same week, I don't know what to say."

"Say you will help me as I am in a bind. I am committed to go to a hospital dinner-dance tomorrow and the fellow I mentioned that I have been dating, Steve Martin, has been call out of town for work. He is in the R and D department of a large manufacturing company and they are having problems with a new line they are installing on the east coast so he can't go with me. I could go by myself but it would be damn embarrassing to go that way. From what we talked about during lunch I thought you might enjoy to something like this and am hoping you will escort me to this affair. Maybe you will meet or see someone there that interests you although I would assume all the women will be escorted. Will you go?"

What the hell he thought, maybe something like this will get him out of his funk.

"Why not, it will be my pleasure to be your escort. Do I need to wear a tux?"

"If you have one I would suggest you do wear it but if you don't have one a dark suit will do."

Arrangements were made as to what time and where Ron would pick Beth up.

Ron was pleasantly surprised when Beth opened the door to her condo. She had gone all out and was wearing a red strapless dress that showed the nice curves of her body. Her breasts weren't overly large but she had not been short changed in what she had been given. Her make-up was impeccable and she was wearing either three or four inch high heels that brought her up almost to Ron's height.

On the drive to the hotel where this dinner-dance was being held Beth thanked Ron for helping her out in going with her to this event. She said that there were some interesting people going to be there who Ron will enjoy meeting.

"I wonder if you would like to have some fun and help me play a joke on one of my friends who will be there."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.