Serendipity - Version Alpha - Cover

Serendipity - Version Alpha

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Foreword

Coming of Age Sex Story: Foreword - There is a story about a frog that is put into a pot of water at room temperature. The pot is put on the stove and the heat is increased slowly. The frog is alleged not to realize he is being cooked, even up to his final moments. I understand that frog, because in a sense, the same thing happened to me. My house was the pot. My niece and her two friends were the water. And a happy little accident was the source of the heat that slowly cooked me.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

Foreword: This story is written in three versions, Alpha, Bravo and Charlie. You are reading version alpha. All the versions share some similarities or shared text in the beginning, but then they travel off in different directions. Moreover, the personalities of some of the characters differ from one version to the next, even though they have the same names.

There is a problem with the plot, but there's nothing I can do about it. When I first started writing this book, in early 2013, my research concerning places in which it was legal for an uncle to marry his niece revealed six states that allowed it. I chose Texas to use in the book. In late 2013 the Texas legislature passed a law forbidding such marriages. I missed that. Not only that, but all the other states have done the same thing. Maybe Big Brother found out I was writing this book and didn't want anyone to be singled out as a perverted state. So this is an imaginary Texas in the book, or you can imagine the story to have taken place in 2012 instead of 2014, when it was published. You'll see why I couldn't correct this issue when you read the book.

Bob

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.