Stupid Boy - Freshman Year - Part II - Cover

Stupid Boy - Freshman Year - Part II

Copyright© 2014 - 2015 by G Younger

Chapter 9: Tracy's Story

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Tracy's Story - Part II of a teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. 2015 Clitorides Awards as the Best Epic Story (1st) / Best Humorous Story (1st) / Best Romantic Story (2nd)/ Best Author (2nd).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

Saturday March 1, 2014 – Freshman Year

The last week had gone pretty much as expected. Everyone had seen the video. No one knew what to make of me, so they avoided me. I talked to Kendal and we put modeling on hold until I got my stitches out. The swelling had gone down, but I was still bruised. I had visited the plastic surgeon again and she was happy with how things were going. She told me that if there was scarring that she would use a laser to smooth things out.

I had not played seven-on-seven football today. Mike had stepped up and run the offense. They had won one game and then lost in the second. This matched what the varsity had done. That tournament wrapped up the short season because baseball was starting this week.

Tracy came home and was expected to be in school Monday. Tom had pushed until Bill was taken into custody, after being released from the hospital. This time Tracy was not backing down and Bill's parole was revoked while he prepared for trial.

I had been questioned. My story matched the video so they were not looking at me for any charges. We had known that the night of the fight, but it was good to hear it from the police.

Tom had called me on Friday and said that Tracy wanted to talk to me. He invited me to dinner the following night.

Jim and Cassidy were not happy. I had to cancel our Saturday night double date. They were going to go to Cassidy's house for dinner. I promised I would call if I got done early and they could pick me up. Jim even agreed that Suzanne could be my date. Suzanne had teased him all week about us making out in the back seat. I think he was half-way relieved that I had to change the plans.


I was surprised when Dr. Hebert, Tracy's psychiatrist, answered the door.

"David, it's good to see you. Please come in," She greeted me warmly.

She guided me into the living room where Tom and Mary were sitting. I noticed that Tracy was not in the room. Mary got me a Coke and I sat in one of the big wing backed chairs.

"Tracy is at a critical juncture in her recovery. I have been meeting with her one-on-one all week, and quite frankly, I have had some anxiety that she might hurt herself. Thursday we had a breakthrough. She finally shared with me what happened to her," Dr. Hebert stated.

She paused to make sure she had our undivided attention.

"Excuse me but what is going on? All I heard was that Tracy wanted to talk to me," I asked, feeling a little deceived.

"Once she told me she decided she owed it to the people closest to her to tell them what happened to her. What she is going to share with you will be hard for you to hear. The absolute wrong reaction will be to get mad. You'll destroy her if you even think of blaming her for what happened," she said trying to keep her feelings under control. "Bill Rogers needs to rot in hell!"

I felt my stomach knot up. Dr. Hebert had turned her hands into fists, struggling to keep control and Mary was quietly crying. Tom had a stony face that did not bode well. I stood up and paced trying to get my feelings under control. I could only imagine what had happened to her to cause all the craziness. Tom got up and made himself a scotch. We all took a moment to collect ourselves.

I noticed that Tom didn't drink his scotch, but set it down on the end table next to him.

"Sorry, that was unprofessional of me. When Tracy is telling you what happened, please don't interrupt her. It will be hard enough for her to get it out. Let her talk herself out, and remember your love for her, and that we are here for Tracy."

She waited till we all agreed and then went and got Tracy. When she came into the room, I stood up. She still had a bandage over the spot on her neck where they did surgery. I could see the bruising where Bill had tried to strangle her. She slowly came to me and when I put my arms out she rushed into them and started to cry.

"Oh, David, I was so afraid you would hate me after what happened. I have been so mean to you. I don't deserve you being my friend. I'm so sorry you got hurt helping me," it all came out in a rush.

I just held her as she cried. Mary was having a hard time watching her daughter in pain and Dr. Hebert was keeping a professional expression on her face. I felt my heart breaking for the young woman that I had loved. All the while, another part of me wanted to run out of the room and go far away.

The logical side of me wanted nothing to do with her. Every time I opened my heart, she hurt me. I still couldn't fathom why she had been so deliberate about it and taken it to such an extreme. A simple I want to break up would have sufficed.

As she cried, the memories raced through my brain. The first time was at the band fundraiser where we had the Bachelor Auction. We had agreed that she would put in the minimum bid. I remember being physically ill when I realized that she was not going to bid on me. She had bid on Jim. I found out later that she had slept with him just hours after we broke up.

I wanted to scream when she finally told me why she did it. A stupid newspaper caption had identified her as my girlfriend. Hindsight being 20/20, I should have run as far away from Tracy as I could. She embarrassed me in front of hundreds of my classmates because of something I had no control over.

The emotional side of me eventually took over, and I forgave her. We made a point of taking it slow and building a strong relationship. By the time we went on the trip to Amelia Island, I was the happiest I had ever been. Tracy and I were doing great. Then her Dad talked her into breaking up with me, again.

I really didn't care why Tom did it. He said it was to protect Tracy. What really had upset me was that she just walked away. We had made promises to communicate with each other, and had long discussions on how to handle problems. I thought we could tell each other anything, and work it out.

I thought she loved me, but actions sure spoke louder than words. She sent me a text to call her. When I did, she had her mother tell me that she was out on a date with Luke. A date that she initiated. Again, she had jumped into bed with a guy just hours after our breakup. She knew that was the way to hurt me the most. We had talked about the one thing that was a deal breaker for me, and that was her sleeping with another guy.

That act alone made me never want to see her again, much less date her. It was done to inflict maximum hurt. She picked the one guy that I could not stand and gave away any chance of us ever being together, again.

As those feelings, and that pain, came rushing back, I fully realized that we would never get together again. I may forgive her, I may become her friend, but she would never be my girlfriend. I would never open myself up to her again. I would never trust her fully again. I...

I felt the sadness and grief at the loss of what could have been. Tracy could have been my first great love. I knew from the start that the odds were against us. We made a hell of a team. We fit together supporting each other strengths and covering for the other weaknesses. And the sex ... let's just say it was special.

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as Tracy cried in my arms. Along with the sadness and grief, I felt relief. The decision was finally made. It was almost a physical thing. She was no longer my responsibility. I did not need to hear what happened. That was something private between her and her family.

I gently untangled her from me and Tom and Mary enveloped her in their love.

I took Dr. Hebert aside.

"I shouldn't be here. Tracy and I are no longer together and we will never be together in the future. This needs to stay within her family."

"She needs to tell her story to the people closest to her," Dr. Hebert told me.

"That is what I'm trying to say, I'm no longer one of those people."

Dr. Hebert walked with me toward the door. She had a pained expression.

"She loves you, you know."

"I love her, too, but not in the way that is needed for this discussion. I have forgiven her for what she did to me. I think that, in time, we may even be friends again. I'll never date her, again. It would be arrogant of me to have her share her deepest feelings, when I know that we will never be more than friends. If she needs my support, I'll be there, as a friend."

"Please wait. David, if you leave she will think you are rejecting her. It will be a major setback for her, one that quite frankly she can't afford right now," she told me.

I hesitated and, in that moment, she pulled me back in.

"Thank you. This means a lot to her," Dr. Hebert said as she led me back into the living room

We all sat down as Tom stood up next to his daughter. Before he said anything, there was a knock at the front door. Tom went to answer it and my Dad walked in. I looked at him trying to figure out why he was there. Dad just gave me a tight smile.

"Before Tracy tells her story, please note I said story," Tom said. "We need to put some safeguards in place. I trust you all, but this is too important. You may hear things that can be construed as illegal acts. To protect Tracy, I'm going to ask that each of you sign a non-disclosure agreement. This will go both ways. It will protect you in that you will have only heard a story tonight. Tracy can never share what is said and implicate you as accessories after the fact.

"If you are concerned, please note that I'm representing Tracy. If you feel you need legal guidance, please seek it and we can postpone tonight," Tom said as he turned to me. "I have asked your father to be here because you're a minor. David, if this ever comes to light, I want you to be safe."

Tom handed out the documents and Dad and I went to Tom's office.

"David, I talked to Tom for quite a while today. He gave me a general run down of your risks. We have concerns whether this document would hold up if word gets out. You have to be very sure you want to stay. Personally, I don't want you to. I'm not staying, but you have to decide. I talked to your Mom and she agrees."

"Tracy needs me ... at least, for this."

Dad just nodded and we went back out to the living room. Tom and Dad signed the agreement. Tracy and I did likewise as a symbolic gesture. Tom made Dad a copy and then he left. Tracy had grabbed my hand and squeezed into my chair. She clearly needed my support. The room was quiet as we all wanted to hear what could be so bad.


Tracy
My stomach had been in knots all day. I was grateful that Dr. Hebert had agreed to be here tonight. Over the last several months, I had come to trust her. I had kept everything a secret for so long. It was a relief to be able to share it with her.

Telling Mom and Dad was going to be hard, but the one person I most owed an explanation to was David. This had affected him the most. After the hell I put him through, he was still my knight in shining armor. He saved my life. I looked him in the eye and contemplated where to begin. He gave my hand a gentle reassuring squeeze. I guess the best place to begin would be to start the day I met Bill.

It was suddenly as if it was yesterday...

10 Months Earlier
"Luke, keep your hands to yourself," I said as I swatted his hand off my ass.

It had been cute the first fifty times he did in in the hall at school. I had had enough of him grabbing me. After today, I could finally dump him. I worked all year to position myself as JV Cheer Captain for next year. My plans had come together. The three girls that were my biggest rivals, Mona, Kim and Kelly, were now my best friends and my biggest supporters for Captain.

"Ah baby, you know your hot body does things to me," Luke leered.

What put me over the top was that I had hooked up with a junior stud football player in Luke Herndon. At first I was on cloud nine. Everyone was jealous. I had bagged the junior version of big man on campus. Then things began to change. His biggest problem was that he was insecure. He was always worried that I was out with other guys. He even followed me and my friends to the movies one night. It was kind of sad.

"Luke, we have talked about this. I'm serious. Keep your hands to yourself at school. I will not have a reputation as a slut, just so you can look good to your friends."

"Sorry, baby," he said giving me puppy-dog eyes.

After today, one way or another, he was history. I needed a change. I needed to find a guy that was confident and fun.


At lunch, the seniors announced who would be captains next year. Beth Anderson was selected varsity captain. She was a sweet girl. Everyone liked her, and she had a surprising inner strength. I was sure it had been a close vote with Suzanne coming in second. Suzanne showed her class as she hugged Beth when it was announced.

It was now time to announce JV. I was sure I had won, but there is always a little doubt that creeps in.

"Next year's JV Captain is ... Tracy Dole!"

I don't know if I was more relieved or excited. All the girls came and congratulated me. I had achieved my goal. My next goal was to be Varsity Captain the following two years. That could wait till after the summer.


After school, I told Luke we were done. It was kind of sad the way he took it. The poor guy was devastated. He had no idea things were bad. Seriously? He really wasn't paying attention. All I wanted to do was celebrate. I needed some fun and excitement. I called Mona.

"I'm a free woman, I just gave Luke the news," I shared with her.

"Finally. He was starting to get on my nerves, and I wasn't even dating him."

"Call the girls, we need to go out and celebrate. I need to get drunk. Do you know of any parties?"

"Kim heard of one. I'll call her. Maybe she can get Tim to give us a ride."

Tim was a senior that had it bad for Kim, but she didn't know he was alive. It was so cute seeing him moon over her. I swear she was clueless sometimes.

We usually all got together once a month for a sleepover. The favorite place to stay at was Kim's. Her parents belonged to the country club and would go out Friday and Saturday nights. Most times they weren't home before two in the morning. That allowed us to go out to parties and get drunk. We just had to be back to Kim's before one o'clock. Her parents were hung over Saturday mornings, so they never noticed we were hung over too. Tonight I was going to get a little crazy.


The party turned out to be the stoner crowd. Not where we normally hung out, but no one knew of any other parties tonight. Everyone agreed to stay close because some of the guys were creepy. It was like they had never seen pretty girls before. That was one of the things I hated about having big boobs. Everyone just assumed you were easy. Little did they know; the only guy I had ever been with was Luke. These guys were giving us funny looks.

Then one of the guys walked up to us. I have to say it takes balls for a guy to walk up to four cute girls. Usually they would come up in a group to give themselves confidence.

"You ladies look you could use a drink. Follow me," said Mr. Confident.

"Lead on, sir," Kelly said giving him a smile.

He was cute, but a little overweight. I was trying to place who he was.

"We have two choices tonight. We have the keg of cheap beer that I would suggest you chug a couple to get past the taste. After about the third one, it's not so bad," he said showing us his beer. "The other choice is a little tricky. We have an Everclear punch that has a sneaky kick to it. I would advise caution with that one, but if you are looking to get hammered it is your best bet."

We all looked at each other and grinned. We all said at the same time, "Hammered!"

"Good choice," he grinned back at us. "This way, ladies."

He took us to the dining room where a big garbage can was lined with a trash bag. I suddenly realized who the guy was. It was David Dawson, Greg Dawson's little brother. He was in junior high. Where did this little shit get off being so confident? He ladled out four glasses of punch.

"Well, I think you gals know what to do at a party. I'm going to go catch up with my friends. You have fun," he said as he left us.

"He sure has that Dawson swagger," Kelly said.

"Oh, that is little Dawson. I was trying to figure out who he was," Mona said. "I can see that he will be following in his brother's footsteps."

"He's in junior high. Let's go find some real men," I said.

We all touched our glasses and then downed our drinks. Tim had finally showed up after parking the car. He got us all another round of drinks. He went off to find the keg. We decided to walk through the party to see who we knew. No one from our regular crowd was there. In a way it was liberating not to have to deal with them. It felt like a night we could just cut loose. No one but us would know what we did tonight.

After making the circuit, we went and got another drink. Mona wanted to dance so we went to the living room where the music was. No one else was dancing but we were there to have fun. After a couple of dances, I was getting sweaty and thirsty. We had Tim get us another round of drinks. When I got mine, I went out in the back yard to cool off. There was a picnic table with three guys sitting around it. I felt a little wobbly so I sat down.

"Hey, Tracy, you having a good time?" one of the guys asked.

I finally placed him. He was Tiny Dickson. The rumor was that he had a big cock and that was where the nickname came from. He was a senior and rumored to be the biggest drug dealer at Lincoln High. He was with another guy whose name I couldn't remember. He had dropped out and was bad news. The last guy I didn't know. I would guess he was in junior high. He looked like he was bad news also.

"I think that punch is kicking my ass," I complained.

"When did you become such a bad girl? I thought you were a little princess and wouldn't hang with us commoners?" Tiny teased me.

"Hey, I resemble that remark. This princess just dumped her dumb jock boyfriend and wants to have some fun."

"Big words, little girl," he challenged me.

"I suppose you know what fun is?" I shot back.

"Maybe I do," he said as he pulled out a joint. "Care to join me?"

I thought about it for a moment. I had a good buzz going. I had vowed to have fun tonight.

"Sure."

"Come on; let's go somewhere a little more private."

He led me to a back bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I was getting a little nervous.

"Don't worry princess. We aren't going to do anything you don't want to."

I tried to read him as he lit the joint and took a deep drag. He grinned at me as he held it in and then slowly let out a cloud of smoke. I sat down and took the offered joint. I had never smoked before. I took a deep drag and proceeded to try and cough up a lung.

"We have a virgin," he teased me.

I had tears in my eyes as I glared at him. That made him laugh. He took another hit and then leaned over and kissed me. He blew the smoke into my mouth and I inhaled. Wait, did he just kiss me?

"Being a little forward aren't we?" I chided him.

He gave me a lopsided grin and handed me the joint. I took another hit and the coughing was better. He was cute in a rough kind of way. He would never be good looking, but he had a charm about him. I stopped myself. Was I seriously thinking this way about a drug dealer?

He leaned back onto the bed and I giggled. Where did that come from? I suddenly realized I was high.

"Come here," he told me.

I leaned over him and I kissed him. It was nice. The pot made it okay to be doing this. He was running his hands over my back. Then he got brave and cupped my ass. The naughty boy. I found myself exploring his body. I was turned on as I felt my bra come free. He now had my left breast in his hand under my shirt. Dang it felt good.

He stopped kissing me long enough to help me out of my shirt and bra.

"God you are beautiful," he growled as he attacked my breasts.

Why couldn't Luke make me feel so good? I think if the sex had been good I would still be going out with him. Tiny was making me wet. He reached down and undid my jeans. I am not proud of it, but I helped him get me naked. He smiled at me taking in the view. He then laid back.

"Get me hard," he ordered me.

I undid his belt buckle and opened the button to his jeans. I pulled down the zipper. He lifted his butt so I could pull down his jeans and underwear at the same time. My eyes got big as I saw that the rumors were true.

"Damn, you're big."

He just chuckled as he grasped the back of my neck and pulled me down. I was suddenly a little nervous. He grasped the base of his cock and rubbed it over my lips.

"Suck me," he ordered.

I parted my lips and he forced his length into my mouth. I gagged when he pushed to the back of my mouth. I heard him laugh as he began to fuck my face. This was not what I signed up for. He began to face fuck me in earnest. I couldn't get away. He had a hold on my neck. I started to make noises to make him let me go.

"You like that don't you," he sneered.

I had tears streaming down my cheeks as he pushed deeper. Suddenly he was in my throat and I couldn't breathe.

"Fuck ... that is nice," he moaned.

He pulled back allowing me to get my breath. Then he fucked my throat again. Luckily he didn't last long before he pushed his full length deep into my throat and came. I was starting to see spots when he finally pulled out. I was dazed and upset. He didn't give me a chance to express my displeasure as he flipped me over and buried his huge cock into my pussy. It felt like I was a virgin again. Fuck that hurt.

He just started to pound me. I was lucky he had turned me on before or this would have been bad. At some point I began to enjoy it. Luke had never lasted this long. Suddenly my body betrayed me and I came. His huge cock just kept slamming into me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock!" I shouted.

If I had known that sex was this good ... Tiny was grunting and then he stiffened and shot his second load into me. I was wiped out as he pulled out. I was going to be sore the next day.

"You're a good little fuck, Tracy. I might want to do this again sometime. I'll call you," he said as he got up and got dressed.

He opened the bedroom door and there were guys hanging out trying to get a look. I scrambled to get dressed. The looks they were giving me told me that I was close to pulling a train if I didn't get out of there. The young guy from the picnic table stepped into the room and closed the door.

"My turn," he said.

"I don't even know you."

"I'm Bill, now get naked. I need to bust a nut in your slutty ass."

"Fuck you," I said as I got up.

He just laughed as I went out the door. He scared me. Something wasn't right with that guy. I hurried out and found my friends. I must have had the just fucked look because they wanted to know who I had been with. I just told them I wanted to go.


I found out later that Bill was Bill Rogers. He was the junior high equivalent of Tiny. He was dealing drugs for Tiny. From what I heard, I was lucky to get out of the room. He was not a nice guy. The last day of school was the next time I saw him. He was waiting out by the entrance with some of his stoner friends. I tried to avoid him, but he saw me.

"Hold up, I want to talk to you."

"I have to go," I said as I tried to walk past him.

He grasped my arm and the look in his eyes made me believe he was not all there.

"Me and my buddies need blow jobs. If you're real nice, we will fuck you until you can't walk."

Oh my God! This guy was nuts. I jerked my arm away from him and ran. I could hear him laughing. I looked back and another girl wrapped herself around him and they kissed. I shuddered to think what they were going to do with her.


Tiny called me. I don't know why I accepted, but he invited me to his new apartment. His parents kicked him out once he graduated high school. I went over and got high with him. He then fucked me again. I don't know why, but every time he called I would run over and be his cum slut. During the summer I pretty much was given my freedom. I had never done anything to make my parents worry. If they knew about Tiny there might have been trouble.

It was the same routine every time I went. We would smoke until I had a nice buzz. Then he would have me suck him off and then he would fuck me. After we were done I went home. The sex was great, but I needed more. At least Luke took me on dates. With Tiny, I was just a piece of ass he used when he was horny.

I was getting dressed one afternoon when Tiny shocked me.

"One of my guys has it bad for you. I want you to fuck him."

I just looked confused. Did he just pimp me out?

"Bill has been complaining that I should be sharing you."

"Bill Rogers?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah."

"No fucking way! He is a psycho! We are through if you even suggest something like that again!"

He raised his hands in defeat.

"Sorry, babe, I know you like to fuck. I was just letting you know that some of my guys would like a turn."

"Think again," I said. Then I got brave. "We need to change some things. You need to take me out if we are going to continue. I'm not just coming over here all the time."

He just shrugged. I put my shirt back on and left. I vowed I was done.

He called the next day ... I went over.


Tiny finally agreed to take me to a party. I had brought him close to cumming while giving him head when I stopped and made my demand. He agreed. He laughed at me after, but kept his promise.

One of his drug dealing friends was having a party in a warehouse. I was having a good time. Because I was with Tiny, everyone treated me like a queen. He was obviously a big deal because everyone kissed his ass. They all knew I was his girl. Several made comments that they were glad to finally see who had taken him off the market. All the girls there were jealous of me.

I stiffened when Bill came over to talk to Tiny. He was actually pleasant to be around. There were no demands of sex or snide remarks. He went and got Tiny and me drinks. He gave Tiny a joint and we all lit up. Tiny had some things to take care of. He left me with Bill.

"Tiny tells me that you are not interested in us getting together."

Just when I thought he could act normal.

"No, it is never going to happen."

"Okay, I was just checking."

I was happy when Tiny came back. Bill didn't push it. Tiny had a joint he said was supposed to be primo shit. While Tiny lit up, Bill went and got us drinks. I was soon very buzzed. Tiny was not doing any better and we decided to go home. Bill was the only one that seemed to be okay so Tiny gave him the keys even though he wasn't old enough to drive.

I lay down in the back seat and passed out.


I started to come to. My head felt like someone had stuffed it with cotton. I suddenly felt sick.

"Stop the car!"

We were still rolling when I opened the door and leaned out to throw up. This wasn't one of those gentle I need to purge some beer barfs. This was a demon has set up residence in your gut and you have to force it out. When I was finally done, I was puking bile and I was afraid I had hurt my ribs.

Bill just looked back at me and chuckled. I felt like shit. I needed a shower and about a gallon of water I was so dehydrated. Then I noticed that I was missing my underwear and my t-shirt was on backwards. I reached between my legs and I found I had been fucked.

"What happened to me?" I asked Bill.

Bill ignored me as he drove. Tiny was snoring in the front seat. I didn't remember Tiny and me doing anything.

"Where is my underwear?"

"I have them. I decided to keep them as a souvenir."

What? The little fucker raped me? I launched myself over the seat and tried to tear Bill's eyes out. I was going to kill him. He grabbed my hands to pull them away from his eyes when I felt the car go over the curb. I looked up and saw Mr. Q's Ice Cream stand. It had been one of those drive-thru photo places. It was about the size of a single car garage. We hit the corner of the building.

I went flying over the seat and slammed into the dashboard. Tiny's head also slammed into the dashboard. The airbag deployed and Bill's nose looked like it was broken.

"Fuck," Bill moaned.

I was lying on the floor trying to catch my breath. I just wanted to go home and take a long shower. I was so done with this crowd.

"You crazy bitch, you just about killed us. Look at this place. We are going to jail for this."

Oh my God! This would kill my parents. Bill had climbed out of the car and was hitting his forehead.

"Think, think, think... ," he said each time he smacked himself.

I climbed over Tiny and got out the other side. I didn't want to be anywhere near Bill. He then looked up at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.