On My Seventeenth Wedding Anniversary
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Reltney McFee

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's been a dozen years since The Ex left me. Her decisions come around to bite her in the ass, and she turns to me to rescue her. Revenge is, indeed, a dish best served cold!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

The e-mails started, again, the next day. I, again, ignored them. On Friday, when I went to pick up the mail, there was a package for me. I signed for it, and noted the familiar hand that had penned the address. Once I got home, and the boys were off to plague their friends' parents, I opened the package. On top of the DVD within, was a note.

Bob: I really have no way to get the

money you demand. I cannot think of

any of my friends who would ball you,

under any circumstances. I might

consider letting you do me in the

ass, but maybe we could talk, first.

Here is a video you might take a sign

of my good faith. (signed) Annie"

There was nothing else in the envelope. I fired up my computer, and slid the disc into the tray. Opening up, I saw that it was indeed a video. I waited for it to begin.

To say the least, I was surprised to see my ex wife facing away from the camera, features caught in the mirror before her, as she began to undress, talking sexily about all the good times she was about to show some lucky guy. Her blouse fell away, and I noted that her brassiere was from Victoria's Secret, rather than the Wal Mart clothing she had favored when she was with me. Teasing the as-yet unseen man in the bedroom with her, she slipped one, then the other bra strap down her arms, cradling her C cup breasts within the lacy cups, revealed as she spun around. She raised her arms, slipping the straps back onto her shoulders, and toyed with the zipper at the side of the skirt she was wearing.

She strutted to the camera, adjusting its aim. I then saw the lucky fellow, evidently Lance, sitting on the edge of the bed, a big smile about his face. She danced around to the far side of the bed, discarding her bra and sliding the skirt's zipper down, and slowly lowering it. Her breasts swayed as she discarded the skirt, and a thong came into view (another departure from the World of Wal that had defined her married-to-me wardrobe), matching the lacy bra, and she kicked the skirt into the corner, where it came to rest on top of the blouse.

She never seemed to think so, but throughout our marriage, I had always found Annie to be sexy. Yeah, she had been heavier, and lighter, from time to time, but I had always loved her, her smell, her look, and the look she was giving Lance was smoldering hot. She glided over to him, knelt nearly naked at his feet, and began to murmur to him, barely loud enough for the camera to record it.

"You have gotten me so hot for you. You ready for me? I'm certainly ready for you! You have been teasing me all day, leading me on, and now it's time to put up." This was punctuated with button after button loosened, as she worked her fingers down his shirt, and worked her words up his cock.

"You have this thick, big cock, all hot and ready for me, don't you? You really want to slam your hard cock all the way into my little pussy, hmm? Do you know how much I've been wanting you to fuck me stupid, all day long? I could hardly concentrate at work, knowing we were going to get all hot, sweaty and nasty tonight."

By this time, all the buttons on Mr. Lucky's shirt were unfastened, and she was working on his pants. The belt hardly slowed her down at all, and then a lift of the hips, and his pants and shorts were in a heap around his ankles. Not wearing an undershirt, he was effectively naked at this point, and (by all appearances) very, very happy to be at the receiving end of Annie's attentions.

Her small hand grasped his already attentive cock, and she guided him to her lips. Enthusiastically, she wrapped her tongue around his dickhead, spending several minutes (from my rapidly swelling cock's perspective) wiping it clean before, slowly, sinking him into her mouth.

He inhaled, suddenly, appreciatively. I knew how wonderful her mouth could be. I remembered the pleasure he was experiencing. Slowly, deliberately, she took him into the depths of her mouth. Back and forth, in and out, she alternately sucked him towards her throat, and retreated. Occasionally, she withdrew him entirely from her mouth, stroking him with her hand and murmuring just loudly enough for the camera (and me) to hear.

"I really love your dick in my throat. I can't wait for you to spill your cream into my mouth, to swallow you whole, to enjoy your taste again. Give it to me! Give me your juice. Cum for me!"

Her commentary seemed to have the desired effect: he gasped, and began to thrust into her hand, edging closer to her mouth and the warm clutching delights it contained. She bent, again, to take him into her small mouth. Now, sucking him deeper into her mouth, into her throat, with each thrust of her mouth and his hips, she began to hum as she sucked his cock. I could see her caressing his balls, stroking him off with her lips and throat. Her lips brushed his pubic hairs, taking him deep, as she pleasured him with her throat.

I could see the flush developing across her breasts, her face, as she revealed her arousal at sucking him, her boyfriend, her lover. Her breathing quickened as her strokes accelerated, the bobbing of her head over his cock quickened. His breathing became more rapid, in synch with hers, as her efforts elicited his increasing levels of arousal. His thrusting into her mouth, into her throat, developed a pistoning quality. Quicker now that he had surrendered to the feelings she produced in his dick, in his entire body. Her humming seemed to increase in volume, and she began to wrap her hands around his johnson as it advanced and retreated with her (and his) thrusts.

His response was plain to see, as he threw his head back and began to take rapid, shallow breaths with each thrust, grasping her hair and fucking her face now. In response, she released her grasp on his cock, and crossed her wrists behind her back, surrendering to his control of their coupling. He began to drive his johnson into her face, into her throat. Her humming had stopped, as she briefly choked with each deep thrust. Holding her hands behind her back, she did nothing to slow his use of her as a cum bucket. Her flush deepened, her breathing quickened, his thrusting became more frenzied, as they approached his climax.

As I saw him freeze, small convulsive thrusts of his hips accompanied her throat contracting. Her swallowing, with his erupting dick buried in her throat, seemed to prolong his orgasm. I saw her begin to shake, her own climax elicited by his. Frozen there, they formed a statue of carnal pleasure, as each reveled in their pleasure peak.

At long last, they separated. She again took him into her mouth, her tongue seeking out the residue of their lust. Sweeping her tongue across his balls, his cock, she sought out and collected the remnants of his emission. He continued his post-climactic shrinkage, drops of cum appearing briefly at the end of his dick before Annie lapped them up. At long last, seemingly satisfied that there was no more to be had, she stopped, and looked into the camera: "That ought be satisfactory for round one. Let Lance rest, and we'll tape round two!" With that, the screen went black.

A few seconds later, before I could reach for the mouse, an image again appeared on the monitor. Annie was (again!) sucking Mr. Lucky's dick, and he certainly appeared to appreciate her efforts, as the camera caught his rise to action stations, so to speak. Several minutes (again, according to my cock clock) passed before she paused her efforts, evidently determining that he was suitably erect for the next phase of the festivities.

She rose from her kneeling position on the floor beside the bed, stripped off her sodden thong and, pushing him onto his back, knelt straddling him. As she grasped his renewed erection, bringing him to her swollen wet pussy, I could see his appreciative gaze wandering over her taut, fit body. Slowly she rubbed his cockhead over the moisture gathered at her cunt lips, spreading the twat snot over both his dick and her pussy. Finally, satisfied that she had buttered him up enough with her lube, she positioned him at her vaginal orifice and slowly sank down. Groaning, apparently with pleasure, she took him into her depths. He also seemed pleased with this stage of the proceedings, as his grunts matched her moans.

She began to rise and fall, alternately advancing his cockhead into her depths, then withdrawing until only the swollen head remained within her. Her lubrication began to collect on the shaft of his intruding dick, and her moaning continued. He began to palm her breasts, rolling her nipples and squeezing her aureoles, to the accompaniment of her increased moaning.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.