That Phrase...Sylvia
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by mikoli5763

Cheating Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife wants an open marriage, hubby does not.

Caution: This Cheating Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Due to the lateness of the hour, my internal clock let me sleep till 7 that Saturday morning. I was as quiet as I could be as I left the house, picked up my car from the neighbors, went to the gym, showered there after my workout, stopped at a little diner, and went to the main branch of our bank which, unlike the branch near the house that only opened the drive throughs on Saturday mornings, was open until noon. I withdrew half of the amounts in both the savings and checking accounts and with the help of the assistant manager on duty that day put in cancellation notices for the two joint credit cards we had.

Since it was the only bank in town that was open on Saturday, not counting drive throughs, I opened a new checking account only with my old bank and informed them that Sylvia was not to be notified about the new account. Any correspondence from the bank to me that needed to be mailed would be sent to my new P.O. Box which I had obtained the day before. I was assured that my wishes would be followed to the letter.

I went to a national restaurant famous for never closing and called Mindy using the pay phone near the restrooms. "Hey Mindy, it's me, Don. I'm officially a free agent again so how about I come by your place with a couple of steaks later this evening so we can get to know each other better."

"Can't you take me out instead, Don?" She whined over the phone and I almost aborted right then, but I knew she was interested in me so I continued with my plan.

"No Mindy, I can't. I promise to explain everything tonight if you're still interested and I'll understand if you're not."

"Okay, we can stay in. Do you know how to get to my apartment?"

"Yes Mindy, I do. I'll see you about seven, okay?"

"Why don't you make it six?" She answered me with, I would swear on a stack of Bibles, eagerness to her tone.

"Six it is. See you later."

I left there and went to a competing cell phone provider from the company cell phone I had and got a new phone with the bills being auto paid from my new checking account. The number of people who would get that phone's number would be very few and Sylvia would not be one of them.

I made it home a little after one knowing Sylvia would be out doing the grocery shopping for the week. I looked for the panties that matched the lacy black bra she had worn the night before, but did not find them, deducing Lover Boy had kept them after all.

I dressed for the chill in the air and finished mowing the leaves from the oak and hickory trees that were around the house and had been one of the factors that had led us to buy the house in the first place. When the bag catching the discharge was full, I emptied it onto my compost pile and wondered if I would be in the house come spring planting season for my garden.

I ignored Sylvia when I saw her waving at me with a glass of water in her other hand. Every other fall when I had done this chore that had been our signal for me to take a break and help her carry in the groceries. She could carry the groceries and all of the other heavy things she had gotten me to carry for her over the years from now on as far as I was concerned.

I had an hour to get ready and get to my date when I was finished with cleaning the mower so I walked right past Sylvia sitting curled up on the living room couch without saying a word. I locked my bathroom door behind me and ignored her knocking and pleading for me to open the door while I shaved then showered. She was gone from in front of the door when I emerged and I was able to dress in peace.

"Where are you going, Don? We need to talk about last night." Sylvia started in on me when I came down from the second floor.

"I'm going out to have dinner with a friend and have you already forgotten about Rule Number Three? I don't want to hear anything about your night last night. Goodbye and don't bother waiting up." I growled at her and watched her blanch from my tone as I walked out to my car and left.

I made it to Mindy's apartment complex with five minutes to spare and parked on the opposite side of the building from where her apartment was located. It was actually two buildings with a central breezeway with the second and third floors being connected. The second floor's connecting corridor had a small convenience store, a deli, and pizza parlor and the third's had the two laundry rooms for the two buildings. The doors to the two buildings on the second floor stayed open 24/7 unless the fire alarm went off and they closed and locked as a fire stop between the buildings.

I used the stairs to the second floor then walked into the building Mindy's apartment was actually in. I climbed the three flights of stairs to the fifth floor and rang Mindy's doorbell at exactly six o'clock. The nervousness I felt waiting on her to answer the door vanished when I saw her.

Mindy looked as if she were going out instead of staying in. Her long blond hair was loose and it was styled to frame and accent her face. Her blue eyes sparkled with excitement and she had the biggest, whitest smile I had ever seen in real life. A light blue dress that was as clingy as the one Sylvia had worn the day before and hugged her curves adorned her body. Dark blue or black spaghetti strapped shoes with four inch heels were on her feet.

She must have went to the beauty salon and had an expert in makeup attend to her round, yet pretty, face sometime that day. She looked good, good enough to eat; which I planned to do along with much more, and from the big smile and sexy pose she was giving me, would be later that evening.

"I brought the steaks like I promised." I said, holding up the flip topped red and white cooler I had also found and cleaned up the day before during my foray into the attic.

"You look great, Mindy, but you shouldn't have went to all that trouble and expense when we're not going out for other people to see you looking so beautiful."

"I wanted to be beautiful for you, Don, and was hoping I could change your mind about going out." She breathed out at me in her best Marilyn imitation.

"I'm sorry, we can't go out. If you'll let me in, I'll explain why."

Mindy stepped to the side still holding the door and I entered her bigger than I expected apartment. It was neat, clean, and very tastefully decorated. I walked over to her couch, sat down, and patted the cushion beside me. Mindy came and sat beside me and did not pull it away when I took her right hand in mine when I turned sideways to face her.

"Mindy, I believe in being honest so I'm going to tell you what's going on and why we can't go out. You've met my wife Sylvia and you know until Thursday how I'd always ignored your flirting because I loved her and wouldn't have done anything to hurt her. That all changed when she decided we needed an open marriage to spice up our sex life. She went out on a date last night and gave herself to another man sexually and, although I still have a tiny bit of love for her, we're done as a couple.

"The thing is, even though no one actually wins in a divorce, I want to be the one that gets the most out of the divorce instead of letting her get it and that is why she's the only one that can be seen around town with other men and why I can't be seen out with other women.

"We can have dates right here in your apartment if you want, but we can't be seen out on dates. If you want more than that, let me know and after tonight, I won't bother you again."

"Oh Don, I'm sorry Sylvia did that to you. You did surprise me Thursday when you were out at the reception desk flirting with me. I'd be happy to have dates here with you and not go out." Mindy beamed as she answered me and the temptation was too great.

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She was surprised and pulled away, but must have seen my desire for her because she grabbed the back of my head with her left hand and pulled me back to her. She gave me a kiss so full of passion and need that I was instantly hard. That kiss led to both of us beginning to kiss and touch each other with a fever I had not felt in a long time.

Mindy pushed me back against the couch arm and attacked my mouth with hers while running her hands all over my body. Mindy being the aggressor was a new experience for me. Sylvia had initiated sex only a handful of times during our twelve year sex life and I found it both exciting and overwhelming at the same time as Mindy kissed and caressed me while trying to remove my clothes. I managed to push her away long enough to voice my objection when she started sucking on my neck hard enough to leave a hickie if I didn't stop her.

"Mindy, please don't leave any visible marks on my neck or face. I don't care if you leave hickies or love bites on my body that will be under my clothes, but none anywhere else, okay?"

"Okay baby, now stop pushing me away so I can get back to heating you up." Mindy growled at me and I began to wonder if I had gotten myself into something I could not control.

Mindy had my shirt open by then and immediately began kissing, licking, and sucking on my nipples which caused my cock to twitch inside my pants. Sylvia had never done that to me and I began to understand why she squirmed so much when I got excited and a little rougher than usual when I was sucking and nipping at her breasts and nipples.

When Mindy kissed her way down my stomach while unbuckling my belt and pants, I managed to push her dress and bra straps off of her shoulders and breasts. I managed to give each of her DD's a good squeeze followed by a tweak of her nipples before she scooted down too far for me to reach them comfortably.

I warned her that I would not last long after she got my cock free and attacked it with her mouth with as much enthusiasm as she had my neck earlier. I saw the grin in her eyes when she moved her head enough to look up at me and could only lie there enjoying the pleasure she was giving me as she began bobbing her head up and down faster while sucking harder on my dick. She tried to swallow every drop of my cum when I did climax, but the amount was too much and some of it escaped from the corners of her mouth. She gently milked me dry and licked my member clean before licking up the semen that had escaped from the corners of her mouth before sliding the rest of the way to the floor.

I managed to slide off the couch beside her and began kissing her with the same passion and need she had shown me earlier. She did not stop me when I began sucking hard on her neck and moaned in ecstasy as I left her neck bright red from my sucking on it so hard. I kissed my way down to her big DD's and knew the extra soft feel they had was from the fat inside them, but I didn't care because I was so excited by the differences in the way they felt from the only set of tits I had ever felt before that moment.

"Bedroom, please. Bedroom." Mindy managed to moan out between her gasps for breath.

I stood and helped her up from the floor. She tried to protest when I bent to pick her up in my arms, but I ignored her, lifting her up, and carrying her in the direction she was pointing as she tried to continue kissing me and I tried to avoid her so I could see where I was going. I carried her into her bedroom and playfully throw her on the bed. She lifted up her ass so I could pull her dress the rest of the way off of her and I managed to snag her panties along with it.

Mindy being only the second woman I had seen in that state of arousal at that moment helped my semi-hard cock harden to steel, the first time that had happened that quickly in many years. I decided that Sylvia had been right and our sex life had been in a rut, but her solution to fixing it had been totally wrong.

I moved to the bottom of the bed before climbing onto it. I planted kisses up the insides of Mindy's legs as I crawled toward her clearly wet pussy. I reveled in the sight of her nearly bald mound with the narrow strip of hair along the sides of her snatch. The hair was almost the same color of her head hair and, having not seen any evidence of dark roots in her hair as she had sucked my cock earlier, I decided she was a natural blond.

I ignored her pleas to stop teasing and put my slightly longer than average, but definitely thicker than average, cock inside her; putting my face into her crotch instead. I took in her slightly stronger than my cheating wife's scent before running my tongue around the outside of her opening; savoring the sweeter, less tangy taste so unlike what I was used to. I ran my tongue gently up and down her slit, avoiding the button that was prominently visible at the top of it. I applied more pressure and sped up the action of my tongue's lapping of her when I heard her moan in frustration, occasionally hitting her clit.

When she began quivering in her arousal, I began my assault on her clit; first licking it then when I guessed she was close, grabbing it with my lips and sucking on it. I knew I'd achieved my objective when Mindy grabbed the back of my head, holding my mouth tightly to her sex while humping her ass off the bed. I doubted the walls of her apartment were soundproofed enough to keep her neighbors from hearing her screams of pleasure as she came.

As soon as Mindy relaxed her hold on my head after her climax; I wiggled out of her grasp, knee walked between her legs, and pushed the head of my cock into her. For a moment the memory of mine and Sylvia's first time together flashed across my mind's movie screen and threatened to reduce my hard on to its normal flaccid state, but I looked at the woman beneath me and the look of lust and anticipation I saw in her face drove that image from my mind quickly.

I gave Mindy time to adjust to my girth after I had bottomed out inside of her with three or four strokes of my cock then began the long, easy rhythm I had learned from fucking Sylvia that insured I would not orgasm before my new lover did. When I felt Mindy orgasm twice beneath me, I began hammering her hard and fast so that I could cum. Mindy again screamed in ecstasy beneath me when my hot seminal fluid began to spurt from my glans into her. Each pulse of my cock head inside of her elicited a scream of pleasure. After I had finished cumming, I eased my upper body down onto hers and she wrapped her arms around me as we both struggled to catch our breaths.

"That was amazing, Don. No one has ever given me so many orgasms that close together before. Your wife must be crazy if she finds that boring." Mindy managed to say when she had caught her breath.

"It hasn't been like that between us in quite a while, Mindy. My getting hard again that quickly was from being so excited by being with a new person for the first time in a long while. It usually takes me fifteen to twenty minutes to get hard again after my first orgasm. Being with you was the difference tonight.

"If we keep seeing each other, I'm sure the time will come when that happens with you. Don't worry about it though because I'll always do everything I can so that you enjoy the sex as much as I do."

"What do you mean if, buster? We will be seeing each other again and as many times as I can persuade you after that. I told you I was okay with us staying in so you have no excuse for not coming and seeing me."

"Well, I can think of one big excuse why I can't come and see you as often as you may want me to. I'm still married and want to come out ahead in the divorce so I was thinking three times a week would be about right for me to come over. Does that sound good to you, Mindy?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.