The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie - Cover

The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie

Copyright© 2013 Renpet. All rights reserved

Chapter 14: One Beautiful Sunday Morning

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 14: One Beautiful Sunday Morning - Fifteen-year-old Cassie proves to be almost more than I can handle, emotionally and physically - an overwhelming experience.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Awareness arrived on a wave of peaceful pleasure. Conscious thought arrived shortly thereafter. Sunday morning. Nothing to do. Golden morning sun lit the bedroom. I could feel it warming the bedcovers over me.

Scent filled the air, light and delicate, floral; Cassie's perfume still lingering from last night. I held her. She was curled up like a child, asleep, her breathing only detectable by the movement of her back. I was spooning her, my knees curled up, my groin nestled against her firm bottom. With one arm under her neck and the other over her waist she felt small and intensely female in my arms. She felt delicate and she smelled so damn good.

I'd found paradise. The minutes ticked by. Her bare back was warm against me. Her firm buttocks were warm. She felt so good in my arms I never wanted to let her go. I'd stay in bed all day, just like this, drowning in the pleasure of simply holding her. Maybe when she stirred awake I'd kiss her cheek. Would she turn her face to me? She would. She'd give me that smile that would stab me deep in my chest, eyes radiant and full of love. She'd murmur when I'd kiss her good morning. Maybe she'd turn in my arms to snuggle. Maybe she'd trace her fingertips over the back of my hands before taking them and guiding them to her petite breast, "There, that's better," she'd say.

I remembered her shaved pussy.

I felt my erection. The first stir of arousal was always so exciting; penis thickening before it extends, the rush of blood, heart rate increasing, anticipation of sex. I felt her silky buttocks pressed back at my groin and my cock swelled, lengthened and rose. Arousal strengthened.

Holding Cassie's perfect body, her young body, I let my need flow through me. I found it hard to believe she was in my bed, that this perfect teenage angel was my lover. I loved desiring her. I loved how much she made me ache. My erection stiffened and slowly found the valley of her closed thighs. It was hard to believe I could be this lucky, have such a beautiful girl as my lover. It was hard to fully comprehend how much I loved her. I couldn't articulate it to myself. My arms tightened around her slender body slightly. She was mine and I was never going to let her go.

Cassie sighed quietly. At first I thought she was asleep. But her leg lifted slightly and my rigid erection popped up to nestle along her smooth bald pussy. Her leg fell, surrounding me, trapping my cock. She squeezed gently and flexed her sweet buttocks. Exquisite. I hugged her slightly tighter.

Not a word was said. Cassie treated me to a rare pleasure. She lay quietly with my erection throbbing and pulsing between her legs. Every so often she squeezed her legs together very softly, as if encouraging me. Her small ass felt wonderful pressed to my groin. Not a word was spoken. This was heaven.

Heaven was disturbed by the slightest of moves, an invitation, subtle. Cassie moved her hips ever-so-slightly, buttocks flexing, her pussy moving along my shaft just a bit. The pulse of pleasure that hit me was astounding. My cock swelled. She felt it, moving her hips ever-so-slightly in response. My cock flexed with pleasure. Motion had started.

No words were spoken. Every minute or two Cassie moved her hips and my cock swelled in response. Time between the movements shortened, one minute, thirty seconds, fifteen. She added a very subtle clench of her thighs to the movement, almost like a massage of my cock. Hips moved slightly, my cock flexed, she clenched.

Cassie sighed. Her hand found mine and guided it. I held a gorgeous, firm little breast, my other hand finding a boney little hip. Her body shuddered slightly when I teased a hard nipple. She shuddered again when I squeezed her small breast.

I actually felt the coolness of precum on the tip of my cock when it flexed again. I shuddered and moved my hips to draw the tip back through her legs and along her cleft. Cassie's hand covered mine, pressing my hand to her breast. She curled her ass back at me. I pressed forward gently and the tip of my erection slipped along her precum-slickened cleft to emerge out front. Her heart was beating faster. I felt it thumping against my chest and in the hand holding her breast. She pressed her legs together, flexed her sweet buttocks and shuddered in my arms, breathing deeper.

Drawing my cock back, I moved my hips slightly to change the angle. Suddenly the tip of the crown was slipping though her moist cleft. She moaned when it scraped over her clitoris. Her hand pressed mine to her breast harder.

Excitement was now rushing through my veins. My cock ached. This was perfect. She was warm, sexy, young and perfectly petite. This was so erotic.

Not a word was said. I drew my crown back along Cassie's slippery cleft, dropped one hand to circle her slender waist, tilted my hips and, God Almighty, felt sexy labia ooze apart to hug the tip of my probing cock in a warm, moist embrace. I paused to catch my breath, poised at the entrance to her sexy pussy, poised on the edge of ecstasy.

A minute may have passed. My cock ached. It was a steel rod, pulsing with my need for Cassie. I actually felt Cassie trembling in my arms. So exciting. So perfect.

A car passed the house. I heard ticking as wood floors warmed and expanded from the radiant heat of the sun shining through curtain-less windows. I heard Cassie's breath; shorter, louder. She was still holding my hand to her small breast. She was holding my arm around her slender waist. My erection ached, poised to penetrate her hairless pussy. I hadn't touched it once.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.