The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie
Chapter 9: Sunday Morning

Copyright© 2013 Renpet. All rights reserved

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sunday Morning - Fifteen-year-old Cassie proves to be almost more than I can handle, emotionally and physically - an overwhelming experience.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

I woke to Cassie asleep on her front and arm thrown over my chest. There was no cuddling, no spooning, just her arm. Sun streaming through the large bedroom windows made strands of her honey-blonde hair shine like spun gold. The cotton sheet draped over her body outlining a slender back, sensuous buttocks and long legs. I had an erection which drew my attention to a bladder about to rupture.

Lifting her arm carefully, I slipped from bed and made for the bathroom. As usual I stood over the toilet waiting for my erection to subside enough to pee, studying dust on the wall to distract me. Hearing Cassie stir in the bedroom didn't help. I imagined her stretching like a cat and tossing back the sheet to reveal her sexy, seductive...

"Hey! You're peeing. Lemme see."

Damn!

I studiously ignored her, staring at the wall.

"Can I hold it?" she asked, standing slightly behind me and peering around.

"No. Go away, Cassie," I begged. My bladder was gradually becoming painful.

"How come you have an erection? Can you pee like that? Here, let me hold it for you."

"No ... And no," I said brushing her hand away.

"No what?"

"Cass, go away," I ordered firmly.

"Fine. I'm gonna take a shower," she grumped.

When the shower started I sighed with relief. That amazingly satisfying feeling hit; peeing with a full bladder. My mind emptied along with the bladder. Flushing the toilet I turned my attention to the outline of Cassie behind the frosted glass, slender and coltish. Grinning to myself I joined her. She immediately insulted me.

"Wow. It's small," she said, staring at my flaccid pride and joy, her soapy hands pausing.

I stared at her; sweet and young and sexy and naked and wet and gorgeous and in my shower. I loved how she looked like a drowned kitten, her hair wet and dark. I loved watching the rivulets of water find fascinating curves and valleys on her sensual teenage body. I watched her grin, a beautiful sight. Damn! I'd made love with that gorgeous thing! I studied the confluence of her thighs, how her sexy pussy pouted, water running down off her vulva as if she was peeing in the shower.

"Oh, look! It's growing!" she exclaimed, reaching out and grabbing my awakening penis. Cassie stroked it with soapy hands and her grin broadened. "Nice. Big again! Rinse, Finn," she instructed. "I'm gonna kiss it. Did I tell you how beautiful your cock is?"

That was it. How did she do it? I grabbed her, all ninety-five sexy pounds of her, and drew her to me, my erection poking and sliding across her stomach to her hip. I drew the seductive minx onto her toes, bent and kissed her, drowning in her beguiling pale blue eyes. Cassie opened her mouth to me, her hands sliding up my back to my shoulder blades. She pressed her sexy firm body against me, her firm little breasts to my chest. My tongue intertwined with hers. Bending, I gripped her sexy petite buttocks and lifted her, her legs curling around my waist.

I wanted to take her there, in the shower, wet, messy, and gorgeous. I wanted to press her back to the tiled wall and rut like crazy. Damn! Cassie drove me nuts.

"No, Finn. Not like this. Wait!"

She wiggled out of my arms and took a step back, her eyes shining with arousal, lips slightly swollen from our kiss. Her hand reached out and gently held my erection. It strained. She grinned and caught her lower lip between bright white teeth. I could see her mind working. What was she contemplating?

Cassie knelt at my feet. Looking up at me she smiled and gently kissed the tip of my cock. The tip of her tongue wiped her upper lip tasting precum. Fuck. I stared heatedly as she cupped my balls with her other hand. She lifted my shaft and kissed the base.

"I like it, Finn," she said, eyes smiling. They slipped away from my face and studied my cock. "It's cute."

"It's not 'cute'," I growled.

"Okay. It's beautiful." She kissed up the shaft softly and, damn, kissed the tip before sealing her lips to it. Her eyes glanced up at me. Her mouth opened and lips slipped over my crown to take me in. Heat surrounded me, a tongue caressed the rim. I pulsed, my heart beat hard, sound dimmed. The sight of her with my erection in her mouth was stunningly arousing. She eased her mouth off slowly, my crown emerging. But before it fully appeared Cassie reversed and took me back in, her hand holding my shaft. I pulsed again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.