The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie
Chapter 5: Saturday

Copyright© 2013 Renpet. All rights reserved

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Saturday - Fifteen-year-old Cassie proves to be almost more than I can handle, emotionally and physically - an overwhelming experience.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

MARY HEARD CASSANDRA ENTER the kitchen and turned from making dinner at the hot stove. She studied her daughter and saw the sparkle in her bright blue eyes and the smile that lit up a room.

"You're looking happy," she said, offering her cheek for a kiss.

"I am. Do you know when Finn's getting back?" Cassandra asked, giving Mom a kiss.

"No. He didn't tell you?"

"Nope. Just that he'd be a few days. What's for dinner," she asked, beginning to set the table.

"Pork chops." Mary turned back to the stove and flipped the pork chops. She stirred the Stove-Top Stuffing. Her legs ached again, a perennial problem from standing for such long shifts. She looked forward to sitting down and watching television after dinner.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Cassandra setting the table and smiled. Cassandra had grown so much over the past couple of years, both physically and emotionally. Mary was so proud of her daughter and her ballet dancing. She could see ballet in everything Cassandra did, every move she made, so graceful despite being only fifteen. And, closing her eyes, she thanked God for Finn. Without his help looking after Cassandra, she'd never have been able to afford this house. Daycare and mortgage payments were just too much. But soon, because of Finn, she was going to make the last payment on her mortgage and be free and clear.

She had plans, too; University or maybe even Julliard for Cassandra funded by another mortgage. She planned on dropping one of her two jobs and finally relaxing. She planned on actually finding time to see her child dance, something she'd not been able to do in years.

Dinner was relaxed. Mary watched her daughter carefully, though, wondering how to broach the subject. It was a delicate topic for mother and daughter to discuss. Finally, sitting in the living room with the television tuned to a rerun of NCIS Los Angeles - she liked LL Cool J - and Cassandra curled up in the armchair, she took a deep calming breath and spoke.

"You've had sex, haven't you?" Mary said.

Cassandra flushed. "Why do you ask?"

It was Saturday, laundry day, and as Mary did the laundry she'd noticed Cassandra's panties. She recognized semen stains in the gusset when she saw them and it had hit her hard. Her daughter was sexually active! Even though she didn't disapprove, per se, since she herself had been sexually active at around the same age, Mary couldn't help but worry. Why wasn't Cassandra taking precautions? Was she on the pill? And even that didn't prevent STD's.

Now she had the uncomfortable task of talking to her daughter about her sex life. She played it calm, cool and rational, even if she had worries that were making her heart beat hard.

"I noticed stains in your underwear, Honey. I've had a love life, too. I know what it was."

Cassandra flushed red.

"Will you tell me who it was? A boyfriend from school? Do I know him?" Mary asked casually, watching TV but keeping an eye on her daughter's reactions.

When Cassandra didn't respond Mary began to churn through the possibilities. She hadn't been aware that Cassandra even had time for a boyfriend, too busy with school and gymnastics and ballet. But then she remembered Cassandra being so depressed after the party last week. Had something happened there?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.