The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie
Chapter 4: Friday, Close To Midnight, Trans-Path Technologies

Copyright© 2013 Renpet. All rights reserved

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Friday, Close To Midnight, Trans-Path Technologies - Fifteen-year-old Cassie proves to be almost more than I can handle, emotionally and physically - an overwhelming experience.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Bent over a lab bench, eyes red from staring at a monitor, I watched the sine wave settle into a smooth curve and held my breath wondering if it would spike again.

I should never have accepted this challenge. It had nothing to do with not being able to fix the problem. I was quite sure I'd get it licked in the next week or so. My problem was Cassie, or more specifically, Mary, her mother.

Something strange happened as I worked on Trans-Path Technologies' problem. I experienced guilt and it didn't sit well. It was an uncomfortable queasiness in my gut. I'd known Mary since Cassie had been born. I had huge respect for her. She'd done everything for her daughter, working two jobs so Cassie could have a stable home.

Mary was a proud woman, seven years my senior. She'd refused any help from me financially under the mistaken belief that I wasn't well off. But she'd accepted my babysitting services, always bringing over a pie or a home cooked dish as a thank you. We liked each other a lot and I felt guilty, as if I was betraying her trust.

I could feel my desire for Cassie as a physical force. But mentally I worried. What I'd experienced with Cassie I'd never regret. But it wasn't complete. Being away from her, outside the orbit of her intense allure, I understood what was missing; a lack of guilt. Mary was a big stumbling block. She was the moral mountain in my path.

I watched the sine wavy spike and sighed with disappointment. Back to the drawing board.

Standing and stretching my back I reviewed my decision. I'd fretted and pondered until I'd come to the only conclusion I could; the only solution to my guilt. I'd have to wait. I'd have to convince Cassie to wait three more years until she was eighteen. Fuck!

An assistant in a white lab coat handed me a pile of printouts - the test data I'd now have to review through the night. Damn.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.