The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie
Chapter 2: Wednesday

Copyright© 2013 Renpet. All rights reserved

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Wednesday - Fifteen-year-old Cassie proves to be almost more than I can handle, emotionally and physically - an overwhelming experience.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

INTENSE EARLY MORNING SUN brightened my bedroom. Sun's rays warmed me through the sheet. The sound of the front door closing had brought me out of a peaceful sleep.

Glancing at the bedside alarm I wondered what Cassie was doing here. It had to be her; she was the only one with a key, but she should have been in school. Memory washed back over me. I got an erection and smiled to myself. Sex with Cassie had been very different from my imagination. My smile grew into a grin as I remembered cumming like an adolescent boy at her touch. So what? It had been the sexiest touch I'd ever felt, and a damn good climax, too.

Cassie appeared in the doorway. Long honey-blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was in her school uniform; pale pink cotton T-shirt, baby-blue soft cotton sweat pants, and pink Keds. She looked stunningly fresh and young and sexy. Bright pale blue eyes sparkled with pleasure. A broad smile lit up her pretty face.

"Why aren't you in school?" I asked.

"I'm playing hookie," she responded brightly.

"Why?" I asked, a bit worried about her skipping school.

"Cuz. We haven't had sex yet."

All worries magically evaporated. "What do you think yesterday was?" I asked with a grin. "Necking?"

Cassie laughed. "No. Sex. You know, intercourse." Her backpack thumped to the floor. She proceeded to treat me to a performance I'd only dreamed about before. She yanked her sweatpants down revealing pale pink little panties that matched her Keds and, with arms crossed, tugged her T-shirt off while feet were busy kicking off the sneakers. Two gorgeous petite breasts appeared; no bra. They jiggled delightfully firmly as she ran and launched herself onto the bed, bouncing and landing at my side on her front, propped up on elbows, petite breasts and pale pink areolae distracting me with their amazing shape and allure.

"Let's play," she said enthusiastically and lunged, her lips smacking onto mine, bright eyes staring at me and twinkling.

Lordy, she was gorgeous in more ways than one. But where had all those sweet blushes gone? Where had all the shyness and reserve gone? I broke the kiss and smiled. "Need to brush my teeth," I claimed, rolling out of bed. I also needed to pee, but that might be problematic now.

"Nice erection!" she yelled at me as I entered the bathroom. I grinned. Maybe this no sweet shyness or blushing thing would be fun. This was definitely more like the go-get-em girl I knew.

Dark eyes studied me from the mirror, toothpaste foaming at my mouth. I was a lucky bugger, I decided with a smirk of pride.

"Hurry up, Finn! I'm horny!" echoed in from the bedroom.

Damn! A fifteen-year-old horny? Music to my ears!

She was still on her front as I left the bathroom. Little pink bikini panties looked amazingly sexy on her, her ass a gorgeous sensuous curve. I loved the way the top of her butt crack peeked out of her panties.

Long, toned and slender legs were bent at the knees, feet in the air and crossed at the ankles, moving back and forth sensuously. She'd crossed her arms under her head. Her bare back had a sweeping curve down to her bum and where her chest was pressed to the bed I could see the slight bulge of her petite breast. Sunlight angled in through the window highlighted every sensuous curve of her body.

Magnetic pale blue eyes looked at me with something approaching adoration. A sexy hint of a smile played over her lips. My heart and my cock physically ached. Cassie was stunningly beautiful. Seeing her essentially naked on my bed and smiling at me with her eyes twinkling was the sexiest sight I'd ever seen; so slender and young and exciting.

She grinned when my erection bobbed inside the boxers and stared into my eyes as I slipped onto the bed next to her, my head close enough so I could kiss her cheek. I caressed her back, flawless silky skin, working my way down until I was fondling her sweet ass. Jesus her buttocks were remarkably small and rounded and firm.

"Cassie, I can't begin to tell you how sexy you are," I told her softly, kissing her cheek again, "or how lucky I am."

Her eyes softened and her grin faded into a gentle smile. "You're pretty yummy, too," she said quietly, moving her ass under my caressing hand.

My fingertip traced up her spine to her neck. I brushed aside her thick honey-blonde hair exposing her neck. Bending, I kissed it, inhaling her fresh, youthful scent. I still had trouble believing we were going to make love.

"Mmmm," she murmured.

Goose bumps emerged on her forearms when I traced the back of my fingertips down her spine, up over her pale pink panties, and followed the dip of her butt crack. Our eyes never left each other, but I saw her eyes narrow slightly when the tip of my finger found the sensual, sexy swell of her young pubis and a faint camel toe. My touch became even lighter, as light as a butterfly, teasing. Yet my erection strained leaking precum. This was exquisitely sensual; the promise of intimacy with her was stunningly arousing.

She sighed, still looking at me, gorgeous eyes I could easily drown in. One arm came out from under her head. Her finger traced the edge of my lips. I bit it, trapping her fingertip between my teeth and grinned.

"Did I mention I'm horny?" she said with a smile, tugging her finger unsuccessfully.

"ImladsomI," I mumbled.

"What?" she asked with a laugh, tugging her finger more insistently.

"ImladsomI," I repeated. It was hard to talk and grin and bite a finger at the same time, what with the feel of her panty-clad pussy distracting me.

Cassie burst into laughter. I grinned again and sucked her finger, letting my tongue caress it lightly. Her laughter faded away. When I let it go she smiled. "What did you say?" she asked.

"I said, I'm glad, so am I."

"You're what?" she asked.

"Horny."

"Oh." A thoughtful expression emerged followed by a smile. She shoved my shoulder. "On your back," she ordered. "I want to do something."

I complied, eager as a puppy.

CASSANDRA ROSE TO HER knees, staring at Finn. She felt her nipples puckering, her breasts aching and feeling full. Finn's light touch on her pussy had made her ache deep inside. She felt moisture leak, cleft slippery as she moved. His dark, sexy eyes were so heated and his grin when he bit her finger was achingly attractive. But now, with her body almost in pain from horniness, she wanted to feel his cock again.

With him on his back watching her carefully, she smiled and bent to kiss his stomach, her hand moving down to settle on the outline of his straining erection. Shivering with excitement, Cassandra lifted the waist of his boxers and slipped her other hand inside. God she loved feeling him. His cock was so exciting, so thick. It pulsed in her hand as if alive, the tip wet and slippery.

"I love holding your erection, Finn," she said softly. "Lift."

With his hips raised she slipped his boxers off, holding her breath at the sight of his cock, stiff and straining for her. Her pussy clenched involuntarily as she imagined it inside her.

Reaching, she gripped it carefully but firmly. "You have a beautiful erection, Finn," she murmured, squeezing and stroking it, so exciting. She wondered what it would feel like in her mouth and shivered with excitement. Maybe she'd try later.

I'D HAD ENOUGH. CASSIE'S sensual, sexy touch was too much for me. I really couldn't remember being so horny.

Somehow Cassie was able to drive me insane with lust and desire. She made me feel like I was losing control, wanting to take her, pin her to the bed, own her, make her mine. Yet, looking at her absorbing eyes I knew I didn't want a rambunctious fuck. I didn't want all energy and desperate thrusting seeking selfish release; at least not this time. I wanted to love Cassie, softly, gently. I wanted to appreciate every second of her so I could forever remember our first time. And I wanted her to remember it, too. I wanted it to displace the furtive episode with David. There was a time and place for vigorous uninhibited sex and I was very much looking forward to it, but just not now, just not this time.

Reaching out I pulled Cassie down to my side. I rolled to face her, wrapping her slender young body in my arms. Staring into her beautiful eyes I kissed her.

She smiled while we kissed, her hand caressing my shoulder, and then tongues touched. Eyes closed. Tongues probed and my hand found the waist band of exciting little pale pink panties on a narrow hip.

Cassie's tongue became active, probing, adding small murmurs as she lifted her hips off the bed. I slipped sexy panties down. She wiggled and tugged panties off with her feet, lifting a slender leg to rest over my hip, pressing her small breasts to my chest and pussy to my erection.

My hand caressed a gorgeous young ass and pulled her tighter, so erotic, so beautiful. Sliding my hand over her hip and up her side my thumb found her small, perky breast. Cassie's tongue became forceful when I tweaked her nipple. She moaned into my mouth and pressed her pussy against me, her leg over mine pulling.

Reaching down between us I cupped her sexy, plump pussy, my finger finding slippery arousal, a hard clit, and deep in her warm cleft, her moist entrance. She groaned and broke the kiss.

"Finn," she gasped.

I ached, my cock straining as I pushed Cassie onto her back and rolled up over her. She parted her slender legs, knees rising to cradle my hips. Her hands cupped my face. Beautiful pale blue eyes stared at me.

Neither of us moved. Cassie felt so slender and delicate under me. I could feel the pad of her pussy pressing into my stomach. My erection was throbbing. I smiled. She responded with a glorious smile full of love and desire. Bending close, I inhaled her sweet breath before I kissed her smile, losing myself in her eyes.

It was time.

Rising onto an elbow I reached between us grasping my erection. Without breaking eye contact I guided my cock, the tip kissing her pussy. I paused, my erection pulsing, precum leaking, just the tip touching her cleft.

Cassie smiled and moved her hips just a bit. The effect was to press her pussy to my tip. With an up and down swipe her labia parted to hug my crown. Damn it felt good. Cassie's eyes narrowed slightly when I slipped deeper, finding and pressing to her entrance.

"Ready?" I asked in a whisper.

Her smile killed me. "I've been ready for a long time," she answered, pressing her pussy against my cock, her hands on my waist pulling.

The experience was exquisite. It was heart-stoppingly erotic. Small movements, little presses, and my crown slowly penetrated her, her moist silky labia surrounding my crown. Small movements, little hip curls and Cassie worked me into her, a tight ring edging over me. I gasped when, suddenly, my crown was held in an exquisitely sensuous grip, molten velvet surrounding me. I groaned when she clenched. My erection swelled in response.

"I felt that," she whispered, tugging on my waist. Soft feet caressed my calves. She curled up at me and I drowned, I fell. My world narrowed to Cassie, her arms, her legs, her gorgeous face, her snug pussy.

A moist, tight velvet sheath slipped down my aching erection slowly enveloping me. Jesus, I was penetrating her. My erection swelled. I'd never felt it so rigid. I was having trouble accepting reality. I couldn't believe I was finally making love with Cassie, and my God she felt incredible.

Slowly, gradually, I slipped deeper and deeper with small thrusting motions until I was buried in a moist heaven, my entire cock surrounded by her tight pussy. I paused. This was perfection and I never wanted to leave.

I did something I'd never done before. I just lay on Cassie, propped up on my elbows, my erection gripped by her gorgeous pussy as I stared into her eyes. Conflicting desires punished me; a desire to fuck and a desire to stay like this, hold this perfect sensation of penetrating a beautiful young girl, my erection throbbing with pleasure.

"Jesus, this feels good," I whispered and kissed the tip of her nose with a smile.

"You're deep," Cassie said. "I love how you fill me, Finn."

I kissed her lips gently. The tip of her tongue touched my lips with a smile in her mesmerizing pale blue eyes. Deep, deep tremors shook me. "I can't ... I've gotta..." and unable to stop the all-consuming need in me, I withdrew from her velvet grip halfway and pressed back. Jesus that felt good. I did it again. Damn.

Staring into her eyes, we began to move, her hands holding my hips. No words were said. It was slow, languid movements, small withdrawals, shudders of pleasure, reversing and pressing in. Withdrawing from Cassie's tight pussy was like withdrawing from a vacuum, her vagina only reluctantly letting me go.

Staring into each other's eyes my strokes grew longer, her pussy slippery and silky and hot and moist. Her hands caressed up my back. My cock ached. Her pussy massaged. I bent down and whispered into her ear as we fucked gently, "I love you, Cassandra."

It was like I whispered magic words. Her beautiful pale blue eyes lost focus. She grunted, "Ngh." Her slender body jerked hard under me. "Oh, Gawd!" she exclaimed softly as she stunned me. Her orgasm slammed into her. I paused, not moving, not thrusting, somewhat surprised by the suddenness of her climax. She writhed and twitched under me, her snug pussy clasping at my cock, legs jerking out trying to straighten, grunting, "Ngh," her hands grasping at me. I let her climax, waiting until she slowed and sighed deeply. Kissing her damp brow, still holding her slender body, my erection straining and painfully thick, I resumed, gently stroking into her tight pussy, loving how it gripped me in a velvet sheath and made me swell and ache and feel so good. I fucked her gently again, slow strokes, half out, pressing in, slow and sensual and erotic.

Eyes closed, Cassie moaned and rejoined our loving. Her legs rose to hold my thighs, arms wrapped around my neck. She murmured sexily. I kissed her gently. "You feel fantastic, Cassie. So good," I whispered. "I loved your climax." Fucking her gently, slowly, long strokes, erotic strokes, I bent and nuzzled her slender neck, kissing her again, thrusting, fucking her gently, utter heaven. "So sexy," I whispered into her ear before nibbling her earlobe, stroking into her beautiful pussy, tight, snug, warm and slippery, holding her close, my arousal building to the tipping point. "I love you so much," I whispered.

Cassie stunned me. She grunted deeply and, to my absolute amazement, she climaxed again, legs thrusting out, body jerking and twitching. "Ngh!" she grunted into my ear, her pussy clenching, so tight. "Oh God, Finn!" she exclaimed and trembled, shaking, climaxing hard, arms clutching at my neck. I stopped moving, again. She grunted and groaned and jerked through another intense climax, pussy clenching me tight, my erection straining and aching. Jesus, I'd never experienced anything like it!

Waiting, holding her tenderly with my erection buried in her, her climax ebbed, legs relaxing, her body melting. Her panting breath was hot.

"You okay?" I asked. "Should I stop?"

"God no," she moaned, arms hugging me, eyes opening and a smile emerging.

Somewhat stupefied by her two climaxes, I resumed, fucking her gently, but slightly faster, loving how her young pussy would grip my shaft and only let it withdraw reluctantly. I loved holding her petite, dancer's body to me. It felt so sexy and arousing. She smelled of sex, amazingly beautiful. I loved stroking my heavy erection into her tight pussy. I could feel every little bit of her; how her inside walls caressed my crown, her slippery, velvety warmth and, when pressed deep into her, the tip of my erection nudging her end, her labia pressed to my groin, buried in heaven.

I fucked her harder, staring deeply into her beautiful pale blue eyes, exquisite pleasure flowing through me, my cock swelling and pressure growing, balls feeling heavy. I fucked Cassie, reaching down to cup one perfect buttock, the other holding her shoulder, fucking her gently, carefully, pressure building. Her legs rose again, wrapping behind me. Smile fading, she pulled my head to her neck and started undulating under me, murmuring, "Mmmm", curling her pussy up at me and breathing hot and fast into my ear. Lord I was close.

Then she took me over the top with a whisper, one hand caressing the back of my head the other my back.

"Cum with me, Finn. Please cum with me. I'm almost there again."

And fuck me, did I. My orgasm erupted. My cock swelled to the point of pain. Pressure burst. "Jeezuus!" I gasped and semen burned up my shaft. I shoved my erection deep, hunching my back, gripping a beautiful buttock. I froze and heaven crashed down on me, cum exploding into Cassie's tight young pussy in a wave of exquisite pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.