The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie
Chapter 1: Tuesday

Copyright© 2013 Renpet. All rights reserved

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Tuesday - Fifteen-year-old Cassie proves to be almost more than I can handle, emotionally and physically - an overwhelming experience.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

" ... so we need your input. The division is struggling slightly. It seemed to have lost its focus..."

I checked my watch. Two seventeen. I needed to leave. Jerry Steinholm, an early sixties graying but fit man and the Chief Executive Officer of Trans-Path Technologies, was sitting across from me being very sincere. He'd bought my company over a decade ago to gain the intellectual property and patents for mass data routing through optic pulse technology and paid handsomely for it.

" ... and as a result, our competitive advantage has been eroded by a couple of Asian companies. We're worried that, should we not..."

"Jerry," I interrupted, leaning forward and putting my elbows on the slightly cluttered desk, "it's been too long. I've been away from it for too long. I don't think I can help you."

"Finn," he said in a lower voice, "at least help us overcome this new distortion we're experiencing in the flux-modulated wave pattern. If they can sort it out we'll be light years ahead of the competition." He leaned forward, uncrossing his leg, his gray suit pants perfectly pressed, black leather Italian loafers polished and shining.

"I've gotta go, Jerry. Sorry. Listen," I said rising, "I'll give it some thought and let you know."

Jerry stood and held his hand out, manicured nails and all. "That's all I ask. We'll pay you well, Finn."

I grinned. "If I do it, you'll pay through the nose, trust me."

After hustling him out of my office I took the elevator to garage level B and found my old Acura Vigor. I knew I was going to help Jerry just for the fun of it. I was bored with simply playing the International money markets. Trading was fun, sort of like legalized gambling, and when you made the right bet the profits were jaw-dropping. When you didn't ... oh well. I was successful sixty-eight point three percent of the time; thank you Greece.

Exiting the Bay Street office building I headed south, fighting my way through mid-day Toronto city traffic congestion until I hit the Gardner Expressway. My mind was on Cassandra, Cassie. What did she want? Asking me to meet her after school in the local McDonalds was strange. She knew she could drop into my house anytime, any day. But ducking out of her after-school gymnastics practice was rare for her and something I didn't really approve of. Whatever she needed to see me about must be important.

Driving up the Don Valley Parkway was beautiful. Autumn was in full swing and the sinuous six-lane road let the full glory of gold, red, and yellow leaves take my breath away. Why would anyone live anywhere else? Fall in Toronto, one of the greenest cities I'd ever been in, was a visible feast for the eyes.

I made my exit at Eglinton Avenue, dropped by my home to leave the car and ten minutes later was sitting in McDonalds sipping a black coffee with a latte in front of me waiting for Cassie to arrive.

I saw her through the windows approaching the door. As I did every time I saw her, I held my breath. It was an involuntary reaction.

She had just turned fifteen years old. Her eyes sparkled like pale blue diamonds. Long, silky, honey-blonde hair with butterscotch highlights cascaded down to the middle of her slender back, starting straight at the top, parted on the right side, and transitioning into attractive soft waves. It glowed with youthful health and vitality. It was thick and the way it bounced as she walked made it appear heavy.

Well into adolescence, childish behaviour had been displaced by the onset of maturity, yet adorable remnants remained; an inadvertent giggle of pure pleasure, or a slight blush at a risqué or forward remark. She was a pretty girl inside and out. It was easy to see why boys were now paying sharp attention to her and girls watched her with green eyes of envy. Her free spirit lifted those near her - the privileged ones she graced with her attention.

To me she was an angel, a sprite. I knew the rhythm of Cassie better than any other person in the world. She moved fluidly and with grace, a testament to almost a decade of ballet classes. She held herself just so. It was unmistakable; a pose only trained ballerinas could hold; back straight, her neck long and slender, and so light on her feet she almost danced as she walked.

Her body was as slender as a reed, petite, seemingly delicate, yet utterly female. Small young breasts rode high and proud. A compact, dance-toned rump curved sensuously into endlessly long, slender legs. Adolescence had graced her with a slim waist and bony narrow hips.

When she talked her hands joined the conversation, moving like flowing water from one shape to another as they visually emphasized her words or added punctuation. Occasionally, like a restless butterfly, her fingers would alight on a forearm in a personal touch. Slender with boney wrists, her hands fit her slim arms. A thin gold chain dangled on her left wrist, a purple Swatch on her right, her fingernails carefully trimmed and shining with clear lacquer nail polish.

In my eyes she was beautiful. She was dangerously perfect; a young girl in the stunningly attractive stage between youth and maturity; sexy and forbidden and as cute as hell.

I watched her pause just inside the door, people moving around her, her face open, beautiful eyes scanning the interior. There was a freshness to her; no make-up needed. With high cheekbones and a beautiful sculpted face framed by long honey-blonde hair, she made my heart misbehave. The light-gray hip-hugging sweatpants looked good on her. Her soft lemon-yellow T-shirt draped beautifully, teasingly emphasizing the smallness of young breasts that hardly moved, seemingly so firm. I caught glimpses of her bare midriff every so often.

Some girls have a natural sultry look, a come-hither look. Some have open honesty, wide eyes. Some have pixie good looks and pure impishness in their faces. Some have naturally disapproving pouts, seeing the world as nothing but problems. And some unfortunate girls are frumpy reflecting self esteem issues. But some like Cassie have a subtle amused look, a slight natural curl to the corners of her mouth that makes her appear like she's found life entertaining; a youthful appearance that will stay with her into middle age. She was destined to be carded for a long time.

Over the last three years Cassie had blossomed mentally and physically. She had become everything I'd ever dreamed about back when I was a barely pubescent boy, or when I was a young man, and even now as an adult. She was my type. I'd also known her since she was born. I'd babysat her and finger painted with her. I'd changed her diapers, fed her, taught her to swim, and how to ride her bike. I'd drowned in her attention, her giggles, her contagious laughter and feisty stubbornness. I'd smiled and lost time in the sparkle of her pale blue eyes. And somewhere along the way, as incredible pubescence had arrived and her mature personality had formed, I'd fallen in love with her, a heavy burden I carried secretly.

Despite being thirty-eight, Cassie made me feel like I was a teenager. She brought back memories of heartache and puppy love and desire and yearning. She reminded me of the beautiful joy of innocence and the belief that anything was possible; emotions I'd forgotten as the years passed. I liked the ache she brought out in me. It reminded me I was still alive. She could make me willingly do the silliest of things.

I smiled and waved at her.

CASSANDRA SAW FINN AT a table in the far corner. She saw his wave and, smiling, she waved back. Her heart skipped again when he smiled at her. She'd known him all her life; Patrick Joseph Finn, but everyone called him Finn. Aside from Mom he was the one constant in her life. He was the one that took her to ballet class when Mom had started working a second job. He was the one that gave her a key to his house so she could visit any time and not have to enter her own lonely, empty house when coming home from school.

Wending her way towards him she looked at his sexy dark eyes, how they watched her so attentively as if she was the only person in the world that mattered to him. She liked the new silver-gray hair that had recently emerged at his temples, his dark, dark hair making silver more obvious. She liked his smile. It was open and warm and big and full of pure pleasure. It was a smile she'd only see when he'd look at her and it pleased her no end.

She knew what he smelled like; sandalwood and dark mystery. You had to be very close to smell him and he let her get that close. He let her hug him, his arms so comforting. She could press herself to him, get lost in his hug, and inhale his comforting scent. In Finn, she had discovered safety and calm and love and companionship, and recently even more. Did he know how much emotion he showed when he'd look at her with those devastating eyes? Sometimes everything around her vanished when she drowned in them.

A shiver of regret passed through her. She felt like she'd been unfaithful somehow. She wondered how he was going to react. It never entered her mind not to tell Finn.

He stood as she neared the table for two. She hugged him tight for just a moment, inhaling his comforting scent deeply, before letting her backpack slip to the floor and sitting across from him.

"How are you today, Cassie?"

"Okay." Cassandra took a sip of the latte that was waiting for her and smiled weakly. She'd suggested they meet here in McDonalds instead of her dropping in at his house. She needed people around when she told him. Why did she feel so nervous? Glancing up from her latte she saw dark expressive eyes studying her with such intensity, such acceptance, and a touch of puzzlement. Why had she done it? Because Finn never would, she thought.

She could still feel how her head had spun, alcohol making her emotions confusing. She could still feel his sloppy kisses and groping hands, in hindsight so sleazy. David had been all over her, loud thumping techno music filling the house, lights on low, and everyone pairing off or drinking or dancing drunkenly.

It had been nothing like her dreams.

She could still feel the need that had burned inside her; a need to be touched and caressed, held and loved. It had built slowly over the past few years - starting with the arrival of puberty - to the point where it hurt. It had started with dreams of Finn holding her gently, bending and kissing her, telling her how much he desired her, how much he loved her, how pretty she was.

It had evolved gradually with every gentle loving hug he gave her, the feel of his hand resting on her shoulder or arm, just touching her as if he needed her. And he'd eventually joined her in her sexy dreams, her Finn, slender and handsome and debonair, his dark eyes so full of emotion. He'd touched her gently in her dreams, caressed her sensuously, and made love to her in the quiet of the night, in her room, in her bed, her door closed, panties shoved down to her thighs. She'd held his erection and kissed him and aroused him and made him cry out her name as he climaxed with her; all in her dreams, in her most cherished, most personal moments.

Hormone-driven need inside her had built too high. Alcohol had confused her. David's dark eyes, so much like Finn's, had lowered her natural defenses. Alcohol had made her weak and unresisting and desirous and disoriented as David had groped inside her blouse, fumbled with her bra, and guided her into an empty bedroom. Alcohol and dreams of Finn had confused her. David had fumbled and partially undressed her; jeans off, panties yanked off, blouse open and bra hanging undone. A stabbing pain had robbed her of both breath and arousal when he'd taken her virginity, and with that pain, all her dreams came crashing down. It had been nothing like she'd hoped for; more furtive and sleazy; a sordid episode she wished she could forget.

Sitting in McDonalds she actually felt embarrassed for how she'd behaved. She felt dirty, a slut. She was still confused. What signals had she given David? And why hadn't she stopped herself? Why hadn't she stopped him? Had she wanted sex that badly? In the light of sobriety he was nothing like Finn. Studying Finn's deep dark eyes, her smile weakened and she once again felt a prickling of tears for cherished dreams forever lost.

I STUDIED CASSIE AS she sipped her latte. Despite the smile there was emptiness in her beautiful pale blue eyes, something one could only see from up close if you knew her well. They glistened at me echoing sadness and loss.

"Cassie, honey," I said, reaching across to take her slender, delicate hand in mine, a bead of worry emerging. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

She smiled at me weakly in a failed attempt to reassure me. I could read her moods and emotions too well. Concern built with every passing moment. This was not the carefree, happy-go-lucky Cassie I knew.

"Come on, Cassie. You can tell me anything. You know I won't judge you."

I didn't. But as she told me about the party and recounted her first time, a fury burned deep in me. I felt anger at David, even if I didn't know him. It sounded like rape to me, even if she insisted it wasn't. I saw hurt in her eyes and it was agonizing to see and not be able to take it away. Cassie's assurances that she was okay did nothing to ease my anger. Her assurances that it wasn't forced fell on deaf ears. I was furious at him. He'd taken what should have been a precious moment for Cassie, a life-long precious memory, and turned it into something rather forgotten.

And I was confused. If it was all okay like Cassie insisted, why was she so sad? Why the melancholy?

"What's really the problem, Cassie?" I asked, holding her unusually cold hand. "What's really bothering you?"

Tears welled in her pretty eyes. One slipped over to tumble down her cheek before the back of her hand brushed it away. Her voice was so soft I had to strain to hear her. "It was supposed to be you."

The din of McDonalds - the laughter and loud conversations - faded away. Beautiful pale eyes stared into my soul. The welling of her tears tore at me. My heart raced. It couldn't be. I'd heard wrong. I'd heard what I secretly desired, not what she'd said.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand," I responded, feeling confused, my heart racing.

Her hand tightened on mine. Another tear spilled and was brushed away. "Since I was eleven I've dreamed of you and me. You were supposed to be my first. It was always you and me, Finn. It was supposed to be perfect," she whispered, her moist eyes dropping to the table. "And now it's too late. I've ruined everything."

Suddenly a series of flashbacks cascaded through my mind:

Cassie at four years old, pale eyes wide with fright as she paddled in the pool, my hands slowly letting her go then catching her, a radiant smile emerging as she exclaimed, "I did it!"

Cassie at six years old, standing on my doorstep with a big toothless smile and proudly wearing her new tutu and ballet slippers, "Look, Finn, pink!"

Cassie at seven years old, obstinate, with a gorgeous frown, wearing embroidered jeans, yellow T-shirt and feet bare, her hands on non-existent hips, and refusing to clean up her toys, "It's NOT time to go home, Finn!" adding a stamp of a little foot to emphasize her determined resistance.

Cassie at eleven years old, her first performance on stage, slender, nervous and already as graceful as a swan, the radiant smile that emerged when she spotted me in the audience, her eyes never leaving mine as I imagined she danced for me, just for me.

And Cassie at twelve years old, charging into my house without knocking and waving her report card, all passes, wearing her now usual outfit, T-shirt and sweatpants, and the utter shock I'd felt when I realised Cassie had breasts, petite breasts, glorious pubescence finally arriving, only slightly late.

I'd loved her from when she was three years old. I was in love with her by the time she was thirteen.

Sitting in McDonalds staring into Cassie's beautiful moist pale eyes, seeing her sweet yearning and her sadness, seeing a beautiful young girl look at me just so, made my heart skip and chest ache.

This was a moment of truth. Was I brave enough to admit it to her? A flood of thoughts and emotions tore through me. I loved her and I desired her. It was an unacceptable attraction that three more years might make legal. The harsh truth was I wanted Cassie. I loved her. I yearned for Cassie, so sweet and pretty, so perfect, and the pressure in me to let her know was almost unbearable.

"I'm too old for you, Cassie. Old enough to be your father," I said softly, holding her delicate hand; a weak attempt at denial.

A soft sad smile emerged on her pretty face. "You've never been my dad, Finn."

"Still, I'm too old..."

She interrupted me. "It's always been you, Finn. Don't you know that?" Sadness returned to her, an aching sadness. "And now it's too late," she whispered, eyes falling again, withdrawing her hand from mine.

I grabbed her cold hand and squeezed it gently. I took a deep breath and hesitated for just a moment before succumbing to what I felt; the desire in me too strong. I took the plunge and spoke gently, my heart racing, incredibly nervous. "Cassie, it's never too late. Would you like to come home with me?"

I held my breath.

A hint of interest emerge; a spark of life returning to her mesmerizing moist eyes. A small smile emerged. "Us?" she asked.

I nodded. "If you'd like to, yes, us."

"You and me?" Her light blue eyes came alive. The smile widened.

I nodded again.

Her hand wiped the last of her tears. Her smile emerged, radiant on her pretty face. Latte was left as she gathered her backpack. I followed her out wending through the tables, physically shaking from what I'd just committed myself to, so completely illegal. Blindly she reached behind, her hand finding mine. She tugged.

Early autumn weather was unusually mild, cool yet warm; the Indian summer had arrived. Afternoons were T-shirt warm and evenings sweater cool. The sky was a vast blue expanse, cloudless and crystalline clear.

We walked along a street shaded by old oaks and maples with their large branches overhanging the road and fall leaves putting on a spectacular display of yellows and bright reds. Dry leaves littered the sidewalk crunching underfoot at our passing. No words were spoken. Both of us were lost in thought, an occasional squeeze of hands the only communication between us. I saw adoring eyes glance sideways at me and slip away followed by a bashful little blush. Turning, we entered our street. Semi-detached homes lined both sides mixed with more expensive detached homes. With every step my heart beat harder. With every step I felt the welcome arrival of arousal and excitement for what was about to happen, what we were about to do together. Holding her hand I led her to my semi-detached home. It didn't matter if the neighbors saw us. Seeing Cassie and I together was a sight they had grown used to over the years. Cassie's home was the semi attached to mine. She'd lived next to me her entire life.

This time when I opened the front door everything felt different. This time I was leading a beautiful girl in, a desirable girl, a girl I loved and yearned for. And as the door shut behind us and a backpack slipped to the tiled entry hall floor with a thud, I drew Cassie into my arms. It was the most perfect moment; anticipation and excitement making my heart thump and blood race.

At five-foot four, she was still almost ten inches shorter than me, the top of her head nestling under my chin. She felt beautifully petite and sexy in my arms. She felt slender and delicate, so young and desirable. Pale blue eyes in an upturned face beguiled me. A soft expectant smile curled her sensuous lips. She was gorgeous. Desire flowed through me, warm and welcoming. I grew erect. I bent. Heaven arrived.

Cassie rose onto her tiptoes to meet me. Her eyes closed as lips touched lightly and it was perhaps the best kiss I'd ever had; gentle pressure, warm silky lips, and Cassie melting in my arms, her young body pressing to me, her small firm breasts pushed to me. I felt my erection strengthen in response to her sexy, exciting murmur and sweet kiss. Jesus, I was kissing Cassie! The amazingly perfect feeling of arousal flooded though me; blood pressure rising, excitement at the anticipation of intimacy with a beautiful young girl, desire unfurling, strengthening, and lust emerging.

My hand slipped down to the base of her back, drawing her gently against me, loving the feel of her slender young body. My eyes closed. Her tongue emerged to touch my lips sending a spark of sensual pleasure through me.

And when she felt my excitement firm in my pants she pressed herself against my groin and murmured into my mouth. Her hands slid up my back to my shoulder blades holding me tight. My lips parted. My tongue touched hers. A tremor shook me when her soft moist tongue caressed mine gently, hesitantly; so sexy. Cassie tilted her head a bit more. Her mouth opened wider and suddenly my tongue was probing her mouth. She murmured and rubbed her body against me. When a small hand hesitatingly reached down between us and gently caressed the outline of my erection that jutted towards my hip, tracing its shape and rubbing softly, it was too much for me.

Trembling and feeling dizzy, I broke the kiss, such a sweet and arousing kiss; the best I'd ever experienced.

"Come," I whispered huskily, taking her hand away from my crotch and leading her to the stairs. Excitement built with every step. Leading Cassie to my bedroom was exceptionally exciting. Here I was, almost forty years old and about to make love with a fifteen-year-old beauty, a girl that had stolen my heart, a girl I'd watched grow up, a girl I desired like no other. My heart raced. Climbing the stairs had me panting and lightheaded.

The bedroom was intensely bright. Sunlight streamed through large windows. The brass bed sparkled. Pure white sheets, blankets and pillows made the room even brighter. Warm honey-coloured maple hardwood flooring added contrast and matched the built-in cabinetry. I saw none of it.

Pausing inside the bedroom door, I turned and pulled Cassie into my arms, once again excited by how slender and petite she was. She moved into me, her arms wrapping around my waist, her pretty face turned up to me shining with pure pleasure. How could this be wrong?

"You're so beautiful, Cassie" I whispered.

Her smile intensified, pale blue eyes sparkling with pleasure. Bending my head I kissed her gently at first, her beautiful pale eyes closing, lips just touching. Mouths opened. Tongues touched tentatively, just the tips. Cassie moaned again, her tongue touching my lips. I felt her hand drop to my front and shivered in anticipation. With a gentle caress she traced the erection inside my pants. My cock throbbed with need. I groaned and slipped my hands down her curved back to hold two dance-toned small buttocks, two sexy fifteen-year-old buttocks and God they were firm and beautifully shaped, petite and sexy.

Cassie's tongue became frisky probing into my mouth. My hands became adventurous and slipped inside soft cotton sweatpants to slide over her panty-clad ass. A shudder shook me. Cassie's panties felt almost silky and slippery and sexy. Suddenly my heart was thundering. I was lightheaded again. I had trouble processing. Here I was in my bedroom kissing a gorgeous young teenage girl, fondling her panties as she caressed my erection so hesitantly, so carefully. A pulse of pleasure hit me. I lost it, wanting to strip her and toss her on the bed, take her, arousal fogging my mind. I kissed her harder thrusting my tongue into her moist mouth. Then I remembered. This was about Cassie more than me. It needed to be perfect for her, a cherished memory. It was already perfect for me. With her sweet, sexy kisses, and soft touch of my cock it was already a cherished memory.

Gasping for breath, I drew away before it was too late, breaking the kiss and removing my hands from inside her sweatpants. "Good Lord," I gasped. "We have to slow down or it'll be over before we begin. Where in the world did you learn to kiss so well?"

CASSANDRA WAS TREMBLING, HER panties damp, and her breasts feeling heavy and swollen. Kissing Finn had been so sexy. Even better was feeling his erection. She'd aroused him! She'd made Finn horny! Then he'd fondled her ass inside her sweatpants and she'd felt her knees weaken and shake. This was so perfect and Finn was so yummy and his erection felt so big and exciting. This was exactly what she wanted; sexy Finn loving her.

I WATCHED A SMALL blush dust Cassie's cheeks. Was it shyness? Lifting her face with a finger, I bent and kissed her lips lightly. "Don't be embarrassed, Cassie. You kiss better than anyone I've ever kissed." Her flush intensified. Just beautiful.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes. Really." Despite the hard erection still pressing in my pants and an aroused state that urged me to abandon restraint and act, I wanted everything to be perfect for her. Yet I had no idea what she wanted.

"You said you'd dreamed of us together, didn't you?" I asked.

"Uh-huh, I did," she answered.

"What did we do? What happened? I want this to be special for you."

Her answer hit me hard.

"It already is, Finn," she said, smiling at me, radiant and full of pleasure, her hand reaching for mine.

I smiled back at her and held her hand gently. "So tell me. I want to know. What did we do?"

Cassie's cheeks reddened. She looked down to the floor. With my free hand I lifted her pretty face up and stared into beautiful pale blue eyes. "Cassie, if you feel strongly about me, if you really want to make love with me, you should never be shy about telling me what you want. I'm not a mind reader. No secrets, okay?"

"Kay," she whispered.

I bent and kissed the edge of her mouth, an action I found extraordinarily sensual, and moved my mouth to her neck, whispering, "So tell me. What did we do in your dreams?"

Her hand dropped mine. She buried her face against me as if hiding herself would ease her embarrassment. Arms reached up around my neck. I held her gently.

She spoke so quietly I had to strain to hear and, with each word, I grew hornier, my heart rate increasing.

"We undressed and when we were naked you kissed and caressed me. I held your erection and gently stroked it. You told me..."

"Hold on, Cassie," I interrupt, detaching her arms and moving her away from me so I could see her. "Let's take this one step at a time. First we undress?"

"Uh-huh."

"Do I undress you?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she answered with a nod, still slightly flushed, her eyes glittering.

"And you undress me?"

She nodded.

"Well that sounds veeeerrry sexy. Let's do it."

Cassie's eyes twinkled. She smiled and took a step back. "You first," she instructed softly, her blush darkening.

"Um, do I touch or caress when undressing you?" I asked.

She shook her head - no, her honey-blond hair swishing and shimmering.

My hands actually trembled. Cassie probably had no understanding of how erotic it was to undress her, to undress a fifteen-year-old and expose her young body. She had no idea how I'd imagined seeing her naked and wondered what her adolescence would look like.

I actually saw my hands tremble when reaching for the bottom of her lemon yellow T-shirt. A flat stomach appeared. A small innie belly button appeared with a little white gold stud piercing her. Gorgeous pale eyes stared at me intently as she raised her arms. She had this expression that made me shake; innocent yet excited and a touch shy, earnest, hopeful, and so, so sweet. Pausing with just her stomach exposed, I bent and kissed her very softly.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "This is extremely exciting for me. I've dreamed of you, Cassie."

Her eyes twinkled, a glorious smile emerging. She nodded. "I'm sure, Finn."

I lifted the T-shirt slowly, holding my breath.

She was stunning. Cassie was a woman-child, just blossoming, forbidden fruit. She was a perfect blend, slender and delicate, petite, yet all the attributes of a sensual female. Small young breasts pressed against a simple white cotton sports bra, her taut nipples outlined against the thin cotton. The darker pink of areolae was visible and stunningly sexy. I could count her ribs yet I knew it was from ballet, not starvation. She had a narrow waist. Her stomach muscles were taut, her stomach flat, and soft sweatpants stretched from small hip to small hip.

"Gorgeous," I whispered, dropping her T-shirt to the floor and reaching for her soft gray sweatpants, my cock straining in confined pants. "Ab-so-lute-ly gorgeous," I breathed more than spoke.

Cassie's smile intensified. She casually eased her white sneakers off, pushing them to the side and revealing delicate toes, toenails painted pale pink.

She didn't move; just let me do the work. Her skin was silky soft against my fingers as I slipped them inside the waist of her sweats. Taking my time, relishing every single motion, and appreciating the gift she was giving me, of baring a young teen goddess, I slipped the back down over sensually shaped buttocks, then the front, easing them down until her soft sweatpants fell to collect at her ankles.

The gasp was mine. "God Almighty!"

Plain white satiny panties stretched hip-to-hip like a suspension bridge, bikini cut; sexy. White material mounded sensually at her groin, her young pubis pressing out, plump, ripe, the material slightly distorted from pubic hair underneath. Elastic dug deep creases at the sides of her mons pubis and thighs, narrowing in a delta shape, her pussy filling the natural gap between slender legs. And my heart was racing at the sight, my cock throbbing. It was too sensual, too sexy. Cassie was perfection; young, fresh and slender with all the right curves in all the right places, just more subtle, smaller, and intensely desirable.

"Jesus you're sexy," I said with awe. "Far, far sexier than I'd imagined."

"You think so?" she asked, finally speaking, her eyes hopeful yet pleased.

"Cassie, honey, no words would do you justice. You're a ... a ... goddess."

Her bright smile lanced into me. "You haven't finished," she said, looking down at herself, extracting her feet from the crumpled sweatpants, the movement making her mons move in hypnotically sexual ways.

I studied her sports bra. "How do you take it off?" I asked, not seeing any clasps. Cassie smiled and raised her arms above her head. She cocked her hip, struck a pose and I almost grabbed her it was so delightfully sexy. I moved close. Trembling hands touched her bra.

The only thought that kept echoing in my brain was "Oh God, oh God." Small, youthfully firm breasts sort of jiggled as I carefully lifted the bra up over her head. They hardly moved and my-oh-my they were stunning; not quite a-cup in size with small light pink areolae that seemed slightly raised and topped with little hard nipples. Cassie's breasts were not even a handful, yet perfectly formed, proudly upright, feminine and sexy, their youthfulness intensely attractive; a perfect fit to her body.

But then I glanced down and saw the front of satiny white panties mounded out and a gap between the waist and her spectacularly flat tummy. Her panties formed a bridge stretching from hip to hip. I was physically trembling because, in the sexy gap between tummy and elastic, I could see the beginning curve of her mons and just a few wisps of light honey-blonde pubic hairs. Standing close to her I could smell her fragrance, flowers, nectar, shampoo; a bouquet of youth overlaid with a slight sexual aroma. My cock throbbed again, precum damp. I was smelling Cassie's arousal and damn!

Kneeling in front of her in worship, I couldn't restrain myself any more. Hands reaching around to cup her gorgeous compact ass, I leaned in, her intoxicating scent becoming stronger, and kissed her silken lower stomach just above little white panties. Her skin was smooth and flawless. I felt almost invisible soft body hair against my lips and I felt her stomach muscles tremble.

"Just gorgeous," I murmured, my fingertips catching the waist of her panties behind her. I kissed her tummy again and saw goose bumps emerge. Satiny panties slipped down at the back, buttocks cool against my fingers. Holding my breath, I pulled her panties down at the front and Cassie's young pussy was revealed.

It started with the thick pad of her mons emerging. Silky, glossy, soft-looking honey-blonde pubic hairs sprang out as panties slipped down. She had a gorgeous little bush, still too young and too new to fully cover her mons. It magnified her adolescent appeal yet let me see the full glory of her cleft. Cassie's scent was strong and delicious and intoxicating, hitting a spot in my mind that made me dizzy with desire. Her incredible plump pussy narrowed, her labia slightly flushed and forming a tightly closed cleft dusted with soft pubic hair. Yet I could see the tip of her clitoris held like a precious pearl by sexy labia; just the tip peeking shyly at me.

My moan sounded loud in my ears. I bent forward and kissed her sexy little bush, inhaling her intoxicating scent deeply, pubic hairs tickling my lips. I'd discovered perfection.

Hands gently pushed me away. Her feet moved and panties were kicked off and to the side.

I stood somewhat unsteadily, lightheaded, my heart racing. "Jesus Christ, Cassie," I exhaled. "You're utterly gorgeous."

CASSANDRA PUSHED FINN A couple of steps away. Her heart was pounding painfully. Her nipples ached and the cool air on her pussy told her she was wet and slippery. No one had ever looked at her the way Finn was. It was like he was worshipping her and that made her feel so sexy and proud. Unlike David, she loved exposing herself to Finn. His dark, magnetic eyes seemed hypnotized by her body and being naked in front of him Cassandra actually felt warm and proud and excited, incredibly turned on at displaying herself for him. His eyes were eating her up and she loved it!

She stepped closer and reached for the buttons on his shirt. "No. No touching yet," she said brushing his hands off her hips.

Staring up into his eyes she unbuttoned his shirt, not breaking eye contact until she slipped the shirt over his broad shoulders. She studied the sparse, soft-looking dark hair on his chest. His shirt fell to the floor.

"No, Finn. No touching!" she giggled, pushing his wandering hands away from her body again, loving the intense desire in his sexy dark eyes.

Heart racing, Cassandra combed her fingertips through his chest hair and lightly traced down to his navel. She paused briefly to play with the thin line of hair leading from his navel to his pants, soft baby hair. Fingertips found a belt buckle. Eyes stared at the bulge of his erection outlined under black pants. Her pussy clenched.

Metallic sounds seemed loud as the buckle was opened. She smiled when Finn sucked his flat stomach in to give her fingers room. Before opening his pants, she gently caressed the outline of his cock again, measuring its length, its thickness, bigger than in her dreams, and very, very exciting.

"Jesus Christ, Cassie. Don't do that," Finn gasped.

Cassandra smiled again. She liked the urgency and heat in his voice. She was the cause! She! Cassandra! How amazing was that!

A hook closure opened. A zipper sounded loud. Pants were eased down to fall at his feet, her complete attention on white boxers tenting out, a damp spot on one side, another emerging at the front. His cock moved, pulsing. She shivered. She'd done that. She'd made him big and erect and horny.

Her hands trembled as she reached for the waist. What would his cock look like? Would it be different from David's? Bigger? Smaller? Circumcised? Taking a deep tremulous breath Cassandra carefully tugged the waist of his boxers away from his stomach with one hand and reached in with the other. She was shaking with excitement. God, she was reaching into Finn's underwear! She was going to hold Finn's erection! A shiver of lust shook her when her fingers wrapped around his cock. It was beautifully thick and hard, the skin soft and warm. It felt huge in her hand. God she loved it! It was hard for her!

She needed to see it. Letting it go with a soft parting squeeze, Cassandra grabbed the waist of his boxers and tugged them down. Dark pubic hair emerged, a thick bush. His shaft appeared, thick, veins noticeable. She pushed his boxers lower and froze when his erection popped out and up. Staring, Cassandra clenched her thighs. Jesus it was big; much bigger than David's. It was circumcised, the flared tip red. Beautiful. It was a beautiful cock.

Resisting an urge to grasp it again, she pushed his boxers down and took a step back, studying Finn's naked body. He was magnificent, perfect, just what she'd imagined, except for his cock being bigger.

I WAS PHYSICALLY SHAKING inside. My erection was bobbing slightly, thick and straining and aching with need. My heart was racing. "What now?" I asked in a husky voice. "What do we do next in your dream?"

Pale blue eyes glittering with arousal glanced up at me. A beguiling smile emerged, so sweet and sexy. "When we're naked you hold me and kiss me. I hold your erection, touch you, feel and explore it. I make you moan into our kiss," she answered in a soft voice.

"No kidding I'll be moaning," I said, reaching for her.

Cassie giggled lightly and moved into my arms. I discovered heaven. Heaven was a petite naked teenage girl held to me, skin to skin. Heaven was Cassie, slender and young and soft and firm, perfect. Small, firm, widely spaced breasts pressed into me. Heaven was a young warm body molded to me, my cock aching, her sweet, pretty face upturned, pale eyes staring. Soft lips drew me. She rose onto tiptoes. We kissed.

Three things happened. Her sensual mouth opened against mine and a little moist tongue emerged to play friskily accompanied by a deep, heartfelt sexy moan of arousal and need; hers. My hands caressed a sweeping, curved, slender back to find two utterly gorgeous, sexy, firm, naked buttocks accompanied by a deep moan of arousal; mine. And a gentle fifteen-year-old hand found my erection and slowly wrapped around it, squeezing softly, fondling lovingly, stroking gently, a thumb pad teasingly caressing the slippery tip and spreading precum.

With a sudden snort as we kissed, my erection swelled and, like a damn teenager, I came. I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop it. Undressing and touching Cassie, kissing such a young girl, being naked together, the desire I'd held for so long, and her playing with my cock was too much.

The kiss broke. "Jesus," I gasped, and semen exploded over her thumb and onto her tummy. Cassie pressed her sexy body to me and squeezed my cock lovingly. I swelled, semen burned up to explode between us, pleasure hammering me. And then she stroked me. Cum erupted, spurting hard, pleasure cascading through me. Cassie stroked again and I came hard, achingly hard, cum spurting hot and thick, running down my shaft and over her hand. I held her sexy buttocks, nose buried in her hair, and came hard, gasping at the pure pleasure hammering me.

Seconds felt like minutes. Slowly the fog of bliss cleared.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered when my climax released me, cock pulsing with soft residual contractions. Embarrassment washed in. I felt like my mother had just caught me masturbating. "That's never happened to me before," I confessed.

Cassie's soft hand still held my cum-covered cock, gently caressing it. We were slippery and wet from semen. She turned her face up and smiled at me.

"That was amazing," she said. "Is it always so much?"

"No. It was you. I ruined your dream, didn't I?"

"S'okay," she smiled. "I liked this, too. It was sexy."

Reaching down I removed her caressing hand from my cock and led her to the bathroom. Cleaned up, I swept her into my arms and carried her to bed, laying her down gently.

"My turn," I said, leaning over her to kiss her chin. She smiled. Her hands guided my head.

We kissed again, soft and sexy. I loved how she teased me with her tongue, tasting my lips, tip touching mine and fleeing. Then suddenly the kiss became passionate, tongues wrestling. Cassie moaned when I sucked her lower lip. And when the kiss ended she was flushed and gorgeous with eyes sparkling.

Smiling, I kissed her chin and, sweeping her silky hair away, nuzzled her slender neck. She murmured and sighed. I kissed her neck, inhaled her scent, nipped her earlobe and whispered, "You're so sexy, Cassie."

Moving down, two perfect petite breasts mounded firmly from her chest. I kissed the tip of one followed by the tip of the other. "Mmm." I touched the first with my tongue, circling a taut nipple and stippled pale pink areola. Cassie tried to arch her back, seeking more pressure. I refused her, moving onto the other and tasting her.

Opening my mouth I sucked one breast in, my hand gently cupping her other, thumb teasing her nipple. Her breasts were so firm, so sexy. I loved how they were too small to fill my hand, yet perfectly formed. Sucking her other breast Cassie moaned and arched her chest up, her hands holding my head in place refusing to let me move. I caressed her nipple with my thumb and gently squeezed her breast while nipping her other stiff nipple between my lips. Perfect. They were utterly perfect.

But a stronger, more exciting aroma tugged at me.

"No, don't stop," she moaned in regret when I left her breasts, then she trembled.

I kissed my way down her soft silky skin and remarkably flat stomach, pausing to kiss a cool white gold stud. Hands found hip bones and the sexy swell of her bottom pressed to the bed. My mouth neared her pussy, the seductive scent of young arousal drawing me. Up close her skin was dimpled and had an exceptionally fine coating of body hair. Up close the remarkable rise of her pubic mound was even more impressive. And up close silky, curly light honey-blonde pubic hair that had yet to completely cover her mound was stunningly sexy. Perfect youthful adolescence.

Caressing the top of one slender thigh, I pressed my lips to her mons, kissing her beautiful pussy lovingly, and pressing down into her lush pubis. Still kissing her, I used my hand to encourage her legs apart with gentle pressure on the inside of a silken thigh. Still kissing her perfect pussy, I moved down to lay between her legs, my eyes looking up at her, naked, glorious.

Cassie had her head raised, staring at me, pale eyes watching and intense. Twin youthful mounds rose from her chest to frame her face. I kissed her pussy slightly lower, finding the beginning of her cleft, her scent now making me dizzy. A partial erection returned.

My tongue probed the top of her cleft, working its way between plump labia. Cassie shivered. Finally breaking eye contact, I took my mouth off her and studied her sexy fifteen-year-old pussy. My erection strengthened. Cassie's young pussy was stunningly beautiful. Her pubic hair was so sparse it hid nothing from view. Her sensual mons, full and mounded, narrowed sexily. Plump labia pressed together forming a seductive cleft that, even with her legs parted, remained mostly closed, the flushed cowl of her clitoris peeking out at me. Below, where her labia narrowed and ended, her buttocks formed a sexy valley and her anus was just visible. But the most stunningly sensual sight, the one that had my cock almost straining again, was the glisten of her moist arousal. Her sexy cleft right below her clitoris where labia kissed each other was wet. Unable to resist, I touched her.

My fingertip traced her cleft down. Slippery silken moisture coated my finger. "You're so wet, Cassie," I whispered in awe. "I love it."

Bending, I kissed her moist labia, tasting her, all female yet lighter, more delicate. Pressing forward my tongue wormed its way into her cleft, labia hugging me. I found the surprisingly small entrance to her vagina and Cassie reacted, groaning, knees rising, soft thighs closing against my face.

Her hands reached down to hold my head and I watched her head fall back against the pillow, her chest moving, petite breasts mounded. Drawing my tongue up, I found her clitoris and licked gently, circling it, spreading her slippery arousal and my saliva. My fingertip touched her anus. She clenched her buttocks. I tongued her clit and slipped my finger up to probe into her cleft, warm, moist, tight. She moaned loudly when the tip of my finger found her little vagina. She shuddered when I probed. I felt her clench her vagina; it gripped my fingertip in a moist velvet hold.

Very gently I began to lick her cleft from bottom to top, easing my finger into her snug vagina in a slow fucking motion. Her thighs tightened against my head and she curled her pussy up at my mouth, my finger slipping deeper. Concentrating on her clitoris, I sucked gently, teasing with my tongue. And then, as she moaned loudly I twisted my finger around to rub her g-spot.

As if a bomb exploded, Cassie arched up off the sheet. "Oh God!"

Cassie froze for an endless moment, her body rigid, hands gripping the sheet. Her body went taut as a bow string. Breath whooshed out. She collapsed, body shaking as she grunted, "Ngh." She jerked again and grunted, "Ngh."

CASSANDRA FELT LIKE HER senses were being overwhelmed. Finn's finger was touching something inside her pussy that was driving her wild. His kissing and sucking on her clit was achingly arousing. The sudden raw, furious climax that hit started deep in her belly and radiated down to curl her toes and up to ache in her nipples robbing her of breath; pleasure erupting, ecstasy slamming into her. She couldn't breathe. She lost control of her body.

Another wave slammed in. Her body jerked hard, legs thrusting, thighs clenching, pleasure washing through her, nipples hurting. She grunted helplessly, pelvis arching up against Finn's mouth. Sound faded. Roaring filled her ears, her body ached, cramped, painful. Eyes closed and gripping the sheet, Cassandra grunted again and climaxed harder than she'd ever experienced, exquisite bliss hammering her, pussy clenching. She jerked, grunted, writhed, legs clenched around his head, humping her pussy on his mouth. Tears came. She couldn't breathe! She couldn't breathe!

"No! Please! Enough!" she gasped, reaching down to shove his head away, closing her legs, fists pressed to her pussy as she rolled onto her side, her body jerking uncontrollably.

She cried, tears tumbling, when her climax finally released her. Nothing in this world had ever felt so fantastic and so painful. She cried quietly with joy as Finn cuddled her from behind. Reaching out she took his hands and drew his arms around her. Her dreams had never come close to the intensity of that climax.

Sometime later his gentle kiss woke her.

"Time to get up, Cassie. Your mom will be home soon."


Streetlights made her dark room just discernible; the shadowed desk and chair, today's clothes hanging over the chair; a narrow five-drawer dresser with shadowed picture frames on top.

Cassandra lay quietly on her back and stared up at the ceiling. The smile just wouldn't go away, no matter how hard she tried. What she and Finn had done was so far beyond anything she'd imagined, even if they hadn't had sex, real sex, intercourse.

She still felt drained from her orgasm. But the memory that had her horny again, her nipples aching slightly, was slipping her hand into his boxers and holding his erection. It was so big, so hard and just because of her. She'd turned him on!

Her sigh sounded loud in the silent bedroom. She rolled onto her side, plumping her pillow. She smiled and tried to imagine kissing his cock, kissing the tip while holding it. God she loved it. It was beautiful. Holding Finn's erection was surprisingly arousing. Cassandra trembled and squeezed her thighs, pressing beautifully against her pussy. She felt herself get moist. Replaying Finn's cock cumming on her and over her hand, how it swelled, his semen so thick and hot, made her want and desire.

Cupping her pussy, Cassandra decided she couldn't wait. Tomorrow, instead of school, she'd go seduce Finn. Would she be able to feel Finn cumming inside her? Smiling, she let sleep drift towards her.

Downstairs, Mary sat at the kitchen table, legs aching from a long shift at the restaurant. She sipped the last of her tea feeling tired but her mind busy. Cassandra had worried her. She'd been out at a party on Saturday, and Sunday and Monday she'd been silent and subdued and uncommunicative; most unlike her. Mary hadn't been able to get two words out of her daughter, yet something had happened to upset her.

And suddenly tonight Cassandra had been back to her old self. No. Cassandra had been even brighter, bouncy and animated, full of big smiles and laughs. Why? Was it a teenage thing? Yet she was sure something had severely depressed Cassandra on the weekend. Was it a boyfriend? Did Cassandra even have a boyfriend?

Standing and putting the teacup and saucer in the sink, Mary decided to try talking to her daughter again, never an easy task for a mother. She switched off light as she headed to bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.