Foursome Fun With Tracey - Cover

Foursome Fun With Tracey

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Double dating with my best friend and two brothers.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Once on all fours I eagerly began to lap at my bets friends pussy for the very first time. I was amazed at how quickly I got to grips with licking and tonguing her cunt hole. My experience with Louise had certainly gave me the appetite for more lezzy fun and boy was I enjoying it. Tracey moaned and writhed as I probed deep up her very wet gash with my tongue.

"Oh fuck Anna," she said. "That's brilliant go on keep going you're gonna make me fucking cum off you bitch."

My tongue continued to lash its way around her rock hard clit and then delve deep up her slippery twat. She ground back against my face smearing my lips in her juice as she began to cum in earnest.

By now the two brothers were tugging on their cocks watching the show.

"Oh fuck that's it, that's it!" Tracey moaned as she began to climax on my lips, tongue and face.

It was amazing. My best friend finally creaming all over my tongue. Her legs trembled visibly with the intense orgasm she was enjoying.

"Get your fucking cock up," me I spat at Nathan. "Go on fuck me as she cums off. Please!" I literally begged.

He didn't need telling twice and within seconds Tracey's boyfriends cock was buried deep up my wet cunt from behind as I finished off lapping at her quim lips as she subsided from her climax.

"Oh yes, fuck me too please," she longingly asked Jason.

We were soon side by side on all fours on the floor having a tremendous doggytyle fucking. Tracey and I both exchanged kisses when we could during this shagging, deeply probing each others mouths with our tongues as the siblings fucked away at us from behind.

Tracey was clearly enjoying the taste of her pussy juice on my lips and tongue and she moaned we exchanged kisses. Our tits swinging side by side as we had a solid, hard ponding from the dirty sibling pair.

Soon the positions were changed and for over two hours we swapped around in various different connotations.

Tracey was being DP'ed by the guys as I paid attention to her clitty, asshole and the guys glistening shafts as they slipped in and out of her wet fuck tube.

I had seen my friend fucked many times in the past, but lapping at her juicy quim as a cock ploughed up her and then kissing her French style as she had the two cocks buried deep up her ass and pussy was sending me into sheer delight again.

It was soon my turn and Tracey responded likewise by sucking and licking on my clit as the two brothers rammed their hard cocks up my eager, married cunt and arsehole.

The positions kept changing as we enjoyed our lovely fun. A double 69 lying side by side was a real treat. slobbering over Jason's cock as I looked across to see Tracey simply devouring Nathan's cock in similar fashion.

The inevitable 69 for Tracey and I also followed. Me underneath, back on the floor as Tracey clambered on top of me and we explored each others cunts again with tongues and fingers. The guys moving around us commenting on the scene before them and also feeding hard cock to our mouths and pussy's in between our 69 fun.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.