Jade's Story
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Jade Sin

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story about a girl with a hooker, junkie mom who abandons her and her siblings. The state removes them and sends her to her foster home to live with David and Melanie. David's cruelty and fascination with 14 year old Jade becomes obvious the very first night.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Rape   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Prostitution  

It had been nearly a month since David had sold me to Mr. Stevens. Mr. Stevens had taken my Virginity in a not so gentle way, but I was mostly ok. I had settled into life with the Wright family. They fed me, made sure I went to school and whenever David wanted to use me as his own personal fuck toy he would call me to his room upstairs.

I had learned to please him. I never forgot to call him Daddy anymore and I always sucked his cock and let him fuck me without complaint. I found he needed to beat me to get hard. So I learned to struggle and scream. The more I did that the harder he got and the faster he would cum. I hated letting him fuck me. He was gross and fat and sweaty, and the feeling of his heavy stomach slapping my young body as he shoved his meaty cock inside my teen pussy was gross. He enjoyed humiliating me. So I screamed and called him daddy and begged and he would cum quickly and and after he was done using me he would tell me to get out.

Things changed one afternoon. I was allowed to be on the computer to do homework. The Wrights made sure I did it so that the school thought they were amazing foster parents. That afternoon I accidentally spilled my drink on the computer and as the computer shut down my heart sank. I immediately sought out Melanie to tell her what I had done. She shook her head sadly. "Nothing I can do to help you. No one can help you." I shuddered in fear and went to my room.

David asked to see me after dinner.

I walked into his "office" shaking in my shoes. He motioned me to sit and smiled pleasantly. "Well Jade, looks like you had a bit of an accident. How can we pay for the computer?" I hung my head and offered to get a job, or work it off around the house. He shook his head and simply said, "Don't worry about it Jade, we will figure something out."

I left the room relieved that he hadn't really punished me. The rest of the week was uneventful.

Friday rolled around and David asked to see me after dinner. He was waiting upstairs and had clothes laid out for me. I looked at them with dread growing. It was a short leather mini-skirt and thigh high fishnets with garters. A top that barely covered my tits with no back and a tie around my neck accompanied the outfit. Thigh high "hooker boots" completed the get up. I put the outfit on, with a sick feeling.

He told me to get slutted up, and I put on trashy makeup. He smiled and led me outside to the car. We got in and drove about 20 minutes. We stopped in Front of a hotel and David led me to a room. David smiled his most evil smile and knocked. The door was opened by a handsome black man. He was very tall, nearly 6 foot 5 and had big hands.

We walked into the room and I saw 2 other men and to my horror, cameras. The man introduced himself as Brandon, and his two friends were Jason and Marcus. He told me that they did this often. They made "gang bang movies" and sold them. I shook my head in fear and denial as he paid David a wad of money.

"Come get her in the morning. 6:00 am."

David nodded and said, "Remember, I get a copy of the video." He left the room and Brandon locked it. He looked me over. "Cute. Our viewers will love the blonde hair. Don't bother screaming for help. We have the whole floor to ourselves and the hotel manager has been well paid to keep quiet. Screaming and fighting will make our video more popular anyway."

He walked over to a camera and said, "Ready?" to the other two. They grinned at me. Brandon said, "lets do it." He switched on the cameras and they waked toward me.

"Ooooh we got us a white whore here. She look like she wanna suck some black dick"

Marcus reached me first and grabbed me around the throat. " You scared bitch?"

I nodded. He smiled "You should be."

He grabbed my hair and slapped me in the face and pushed me down to my knees. He dropped his pants and his huge cock swung in front of my face. Without a word he shoved it in my throat. I gagged and fought him but the other two were holding me now. They were already naked and Jason held my head as Marcus throat fucked me till tears streamed down my face. Then he jerked me around and slapped his thick black cock against my face and shoved it down my throat.

They were very rough as they each took turns throat fucking me as ropes of saliva ran down my face and all over their thick dicks. Marcus was the worst. He would slap me hard over and over as I sucked him and he would shove his cock so far down I couldn't breathe. He would hold my head there for what seemed like forever and say, "Choke on that black dick you bitch." When I was ready to pass out he would jerk it out and one of his friends would take over.

Jason ripped my shirt off and slapped my tits over and over as I screamed. They jerked my skirt off and I was not wearing panties. Jason bent me over and shoved his huge dick into my pussy while the other two took turns violating my mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.