Jade's Story - Cover

Jade's Story

Copyright© 2014 by Jade Sin

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about a girl with a hooker, junkie mom who abandons her and her siblings. The state removes them and sends her to her foster home to live with David and Melanie. David's cruelty and fascination with 14 year old Jade becomes obvious the very first night.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Rape   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Prostitution  

Dinner was quiet. I avoided David's eyes and tried to catch Melanie's. I wanted to call her aside and beg her to find me another place. I thought she could tell them I was oversexed and coming onto her husband, then they would send me somewhere else. Even a group home was safer than living with the Wrights. She wouldn't meet my eyes.

I met two other kids living there. Both were girls and both were older than me. Beth was a plump 17 year old with a soft belly and big butt. She had brown eyes and brown hair. Tiffany was 16 and was tall and thin. She had jet black hair and some seriously pretty greenish hazel eyes. She was tan and seemed to be bored.

After dinner David led us to the living room and read from the bible. Then he prayed for a long time and sent us to bed.

I heard a soft knock at the door. It was Melanie. "Do you need anything?" She asked.

I started to plead my case and begged her to find me another home. She silenced me with a nervous shush.

"I am sorry Jade, there is nothing I can do. I know what he is and what he does, and I wish it didn't have to be this way. I can't help you. At least while he is training you he will leave me in peace." She walked out quickly with her head bowed.

I was exhausted and I lay down trying to get some sleep. I was scared to sleep, but even though I fought to stay awake, I eventually drifted off.

I was awakened by a stern voice. "It's time for lessons. Wake up." I started awake and looked at the clock. It was 1:07 am. David stood at the foot if the bed. I gaped at him in fear.

"Don't just sit there and stare at me you lazy cunt," He snapped at me. He started for the door and said, "Follow me." I followed him up a set of stairs to a door at the top of the stairs. He opened the door to an attic room.

There was a king sized bed, a closet, a bench and some chairs and mirrors. Beth sat naked on the bed. Her plump face was streaked with tears and her eyes were swollen. David shut the door with a click and locked it.

"Undress for me Jade."

I slowly slid my tee up over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra. I slid my shorts down and stood shivering in my panties. I crossed my arms over my breasts nervously.

"The panties too Jade. Daddy likes his girls naked." My eyes widened and he laughed a cruel laugh. "That's right Jade. In here you will always refer to me as Daddy."

I wordlessly slid my panties off.

"Isn't she beautiful Beth?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Go sit next to Beth on the bed."

I walked over and sat down on the bed next to Beth. I looked at her and she gave me a tremulous smile.

"Beth, Jade is sad. She needs to be comforted."

Beth slid closer and hugged me against her gently. I felt her naked breasts rub against mine and I pulled back.

"Jade. Beth is comforting you. If you don't let her I will be forced to punish you."

Beth pulled me close again. Her soft tits pressed against my more firm ones and she held me close. I tried to just relax, and looked at how pale Beth was compared to me.

"Beth, please kiss Jade and help her to feel more comfortable."

Beth whispered in my ear, "Just go along with it." She kissed my mouth softly and I fought back the urge to pull away. I closed my eyes and let her kiss me. When she lowered her mouth to my nipples and slid her hand along my thigh I jerked away from her hard and shoved her.

"What the fuck are you doing!"

So quickly it was astonishing David had my wrist bent behind my back so hard it felt like it was gonna break. I whimpered in pain and he led me over to the bench.

"Put your hands on the bench and if you take them off I will make sure you die a slow and painful death."

I put my hands on the bench and I heard the dreaded sound of the belt. "20 strokes of the belt Jade. Count them out loud."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.