Al's Duplex - Cover

Al's Duplex

Copyright© 2014 by Unca D

Chapter 3

Enema Fetish Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is an enema fetish story that explores enemas as an adjunct to foreplay and sex itself. Ethan took an opportunity to retire early at 55 and move into one half of a duplex he inherited from his uncle Al. Lize is his 28-year-old tenant. Both discover a mutual interest in enemas that blossoms first into friendship and then into a sexual relationship. The story is explicit and contains mild BDSM elements.

Caution: This Enema Fetish Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Enema   Slow  

I began running water in her kitchen sink. "I'll explain what I'm doing. This is something you can do yourself, Lize. You can have one whenever you want. Next time you travel..."

"I wouldn't want to pack a big enema bag in my luggage," she remarked.

"I sell travel and single-use units that are very discreet," I replied.

"I like having you do it for me," Lize replied. "You have a very pleasant bedside manner. I think it was a mistake for you to give up nursing."

"Thanks," I replied.

"I mean it, Ethan. I feel secure and comfortable with you -- like I did with your uncle ... but in a different way, of course. He was more like a grandfather. You're more like a ... a favorite uncle or a trusted friend of the family."

"If you ever think you need an enema, I'd be happy to accommodate you."

"I thought you would be," she replied with a smile.

"Nonetheless an educated consumer is ... educated. You should know how to do this. We'll make this one plain saline," I said as I added salt to the water and filled the reservoir. "The formula is one teaspoon per quart. Temperature is important -- you want it at or slightly above body temperature. If the water is too cool it can cause cramping -- although some folks like them that way. The best way to test it is to take a sip of the water. If it's not too hot in your mouth, it won't hurt your colon." I flushed air from the hose and carried the apparatus into Lize's bedroom.

She reclined on her bed on her left side with her knees drawn up. I pulled another exam glove onto my right hand, squeezed a blob of lube onto my finger, lifted the gown and applied it to her bottom. Spreading her with my left hand I touched the nozzle to her orifice. "Your anal canal is aligned with your navel," I explained. "However, your rectum lies along the base of your spine. Once the tip clears your sphincter, you should tilt it toward your head. Otherwise it might bump into the wall of your rectum." With a smooth motion I slid it all the way into her, up to the hilt.

"I'll have to remember that," she said, rolling onto her back, stretching her long legs and crossing her ankles.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Can I control it?"

"Certainly." I handed her the hose and watched as she opened and closed the clamp. "Are you having cramping?"

"No ... I want it to last. I like feeling the water flowing into me." She looked up and into my face. "I like feeling your hand on my belly."

I sat on her bed and began a circular massage of her abdomen through the fabric of her gown. Under her muscles, her belly felt soft and relaxed, but soon I could start feeling fullness as the bag emptied into her.

Lize closed the clamp with about half the bag remaining. "Feels nice," she said. Then, she lifted her hips and hiked up the gown so the hem lay just below her hips. "On my skin," she said.

I slipped my hand under the fabric and resumed caressing her belly. Touching her smooth abdomen, my skin against hers was electric. I almost could feel the static in the air. And, I definitely could feel fullness developing inside her. "Your tummy isn't quite as flat as when we started," I remarked.

"I know -- I can feel it, too." She opened the clamp to let more water flow and then closed it. "Feels really nice, Ethan."

I began stroking her belly, under the gown, in a circular motion from her left hip, up, across under her ribs and down to her right hip. Touching her directly I could feel her musculature under her skin and her colon becoming more distinct as it became distended with the inflow of water. "You are really getting full," I said and slipped my hand from under the hem. Guiding her fingers I traced the shape of her colon through the fabric of the gown. "You can explore your anatomy," I remarked. "The bulge here..." I directed her fingers to her lower left abdomen. " ... is your sigmoid colon." She nodded as I showed her the outline of her distended abdomen. "Up ... across and down ... descending, transverse and ascending ... and, this is your cecum."

"It feels like a football again," she remarked as she probed her belly. "Cool..."

Lize closed the clamp and rolled onto her right side, her knees flexed. She rested for a moment, massaging the right side of her abdomen. "You called this part the cecum?"

"That's right."

"Definitely football ... Feel."

I palpitated the right side of her abdomen. "Yes, that is one full cecum."

Lize snapped open the clamp and I watched the bag deflate as the last of the enema flowed into her. A soft glug announced that the bag was empty. "My stomach is huge, Ethan..." She patted her belly. "Absolutely huge." I retrieved the nozzle from her bottom and she rolled onto her back. "I think I'm ready to go."

I helped her sit up. Lize swung her feet to the floor and stood.

"Let's see that tummy."

She turned sideways to me and ran her hand along the fabric of the gown. "I am so huge. I look three months pregnant." She regarded herself in a full-length mirror on her closet door.

"Are you going to want another?" I called after her as she headed toward her bathroom.

"No -- I'm done."

"Then, I'll put this away."

Lize emerged from the bathroom and approached me. "I feel better than before -- really empty and relaxed ... mellow. How often would it be safe to have enemas?" she asked.

"Well ... That varies from individual to individual. Once or twice a week wouldn't be too often. Some folks are daily users. Now that you know what an empty colon feels like, you'll be in a position to judge when you need one ... or, just want one for that matter."

"How often do you do it?" she asked.

"As needed. I don't get a thrill from taking them."

We stood, facing each other. I scanned her, regarding her slim arms and slender, shapely legs. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"What makes you think I'm not okay?"

"Because your heart is pounding so hard I can see your pulse in your neck." We continued gazing at each other. Lize moistened her lips with her tongue, swallowed and moistened them again.

I got the hint, or at least I thought I did and I was willing to risk it. I leaned toward her and kissed her lips. "I hope I'm not misreading your signals," I said.

"You're reading them loud and clear." She drew in a breath, held me and we kissed again. "The enemas made so horny, Ethan. I never expected that. Do you think it's ... weird?"

"Everyone responds differently."

"But -- it's not ... normal -- is it?"

"I can assure you it's not abnormal," I replied. "Lots of folks derive pleasure from the experience ... and in some it's a sexual pleasure. It's a bit more common in men than women I think -- but it happens in both genders."

"I think you got a thrill from giving them to me," she said.

"Was it so obvious?"

"I could sense it and it was adding to my arousal."

"You have a good sense," I remarked.

"You don't have to be a detective to read someone. Did that happen with your other patients?"

"You're a beautiful woman, Lize. You have a gorgeous body and a sexy bottom. I've administered my share of enemas but rarely to someone so lovely ... and never to someone..."

"Someone?"

"Someone I have feelings for."

"What kind of feelings?" she asked.

"I've grown fond of you, Lize."

"Fond ... That's a pretty safe word, Ethan. It covers a lot of ground."

"Do you want me to admit this fifty-five year old has a crush on someone young enough to be his daughter?"

"A crush? Is that all it is?"

"I don't have a crush on you, Lize. It's deeper ... much deeper." I caressed her cheek with the backs of my fingers. Gently I traced her full lips. She parted them, drew my finger into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue. "I've been wanting you, Lize. Something about you resonates in me." I kissed her lips again. "I had reconciled myself to a platonic relationship."

She smiled. "It's deeper for me, too. I've always been more comfortable around older men, Ethan. I'm very comfortable with you -- especially after this evening. The gentle and patient way you took care of me ... your respect for my feelings ... that's irresistible to me. I feel I can trust you -- implicitly. I need that trust."

I embraced her and we kissed again. I gently nibbled her lower lip. Slipping my hand between the ties of the hospital gown I caressed the small of her back and her buttocks. Lize smiled. "How often have you done that with a patient?" she asked.

"Never before now. Have you ever come on to your caregiver?"

"Uhn-uhn," she replied shaking her head.

"Did you ever want to?"

"Only once. I had a huge crush on a young doctor who stitched up my foot when I stepped on a spike." I winced. "I have a scar."

"Show it to me some time." Was that only a crush?"

"That time it was. I was only fourteen."

I led her to her sofa and held her on my lap, caressing her thigh under the fabric of the gown. "It's been a long time for me, Lize," I said and I kissed her again.

"It's been a while for me, too."

"I'm not really prepared for this."

"There are some condoms in the nightstand -- leftovers from Jimmy. Is that what you meant by prepared?"

"It is..."

She smiled and kissed me. "You always are watching out for me." She stood and led me to her bedroom. I embraced her and kissed her lips. Lize began unbuttoning my shirt.

She pushed it off onto the floor and rested her face against my shoulder, caressing my breast and fingering my chest hair. "You told me how old you are," I said.

"Yes. I told you I'm Twenty-eight."

"You don't look a day over twenty-four. You don't think I'm too old for you?"

"No, I don't. I told you -- I'm comfortable with you."

I unhooked my belt and slipped my feet from my boat shoes. Standing before her in my briefs I embraced her and pressed my hips against hers. "Let me help you out of that gown," I said.

She turned her back to me. The top tie was loose so I nuzzled the base of her neck as I held her around her waist. Then, I undid the bottom ties and reached under the fabric, running my hands along her long, slender torso. I encountered her breasts. They felt full, round and firm. Running my fingers across them I felt her nipples firming under my touch.

She reached up and put her hand over mine and squeezed, driving my fingers into her flesh. All the time I was nuzzling her neck and she was making soft, purring sounds in the back of her throat.

I untied the final tie and the gown fell to the floor. Lize turned to face me. I scanned her body from head to toe to head again. She was stunning in the nude. Her arms showed exquisite muscle definition, her C-cup sized breasts were adorned with thick, perky nipples centered in wide, round, tan areolas. Her porcelain complexion was clear and superficial veins traced a faint, blue network on the undersides of her breasts.

Lize's abdomen was flat and smooth with a cute, oval navel; and with just a hint of definition to her abs. As I surmised her bush was indeed a fully natural light brown. The drapes definitely matched the carpet with this girl.

She pressed her hand against my briefs, fingered my very firm erection through my briefs and nodded approvingly.

We embraced again. I held her body against mine and caressed the small of her back, her buttocks and her hips. They were smooth and taut without a trace of a ripple or a dimple.

Lize turned down the covers on her bed. Then, she opened a drawer on her nightstand and retrieved an open box of condoms. "I'll set these here for when we need them," she said.

I sat on her mattress and she sat on my lap. We kissed long, passionate kisses. I covered her face and neck with kisses and then eased her onto her back. Kneeling between her legs her I planted lingering, soft kisses on her shoulders and chest, moving down between her breasts, under them and around, spiraling inward until I reached her nipple. I drew it into my mouth and caressed the firm little knot of flesh with my tongue.

Lize ran her hand through my hair. She lifted her face and drew in a breath. "Mmm ... I was wanting that, Ethan," she said softly. "More ... nurse..."

I drew her whole areola into my mouth and massaged it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. Lize's eyelids drooped and she took long breaths through her parted lips. "Other side," she whispered.

I nursed her other breast and with my free hand pinched her nipple, still slick from my saliva. Then I began fondling both with my hands, caressing them from back to front. "Deeper," she said, "like you're milking them."

I firmed my touch, ending each stroke with a pinch and a tug on her now firmly erect nipples. "Mmm ... mmm ... mmm..." she sang with each stroke and she began lifting her thighs as I pinched and rolled her nipples.

Shifting my position I began caressing her sleek legs, moving my hand up the inside of her thigh and ending with a probe of her vulva. I moistened my finger on my tongue and worked it into her slit, exploring the anatomy of her ladyparts.

I felt the firm lump of her clitoral glans up under its little hood -- it felt like a ball bearing lodged in there. I could feel where her inner lips parted around her entrance and I slipped my finger inside. "You are wet," I remarked.

"It's bubbling out of me," she replied. "I have never been this aroused in my life, Ethan. Never."

"Feel good?"

"Everything feels wonderful."

I shifted my position again so I could work her clit, rocking it between my thumb and forefinger. I cupped my right hand over her left breast and she again put her hand on mine, squeezing and pressing my fingers into her flesh.

Lize let her eyes drift shut and rolled her face to the side. Her lips parted and her breathing deepened. I watched her belly and ribs heave. She began singing again, "Mmm ... mmm ... mmm..." with each exhale and I could feel her heart begin to pound.

Her heavy breathing became hoarse panting. Lize placed her right hand on her breast and began stroking her nipple with her thumb. I shifted my hand so I could pinch her left nipple between my fingers. Her heart began to race.

Then, she drew in a breath, held it and clenched her jaw. She let out a brief, strangulated cry and then a loud, long groan, her belly shaking and her legs jerking. "Stop!" she gasped and I lifted my hands from her. "You made me come, Ethan," she panted. "You made me come."

"You didn't want to come?"

She smiled and laughed, then drew me to her and covered my face with kisses. "That's not it. I haven't before."

"You never had an orgasm before?"

"Of course I have ... just not during sex." She caressed my face. "You see -- I've led a sheltered life. I was a virgin before Jimmy and he wasn't an experienced or imaginative lover."

"He never heard of foreplay?"

"He tried ... but he was too impatient." She kissed my lips. "Not like you, Ethan."

"Don't overestimate my abilities."

"You're patient with me. I need that, Ethan. I never realized how much I needed it... 'til now."

I kissed her. "That looked like a very sweet orgasm," I remarked.

"Mmm ... It was." She lay on her back and opened her thighs. "I'm ready for you, Ethan."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.