My Teacher's After Class Lesson

by Sexy Miss Delilah

Copyright© 2014 by Sexy Miss Delilah

Erotic Spanking Sex Story: Cutting up in class earns a very different sort of punishment from my teacher Mr. Denton.

Caution: This Erotic Spanking Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Teacher/Student   .

My senior year in highschool ... I had been 18 for about a month. I was so excited, this was my year to rule the school. I wore a sexy skirt and tight top on my first day. I left my long dark hair down, falling almost to my waist. The day went great untill my last period class. Calculus!! Sooo boring. I was passing notes, and generally cutting up, when my teacher Mr. Denton said, "Delilah, bring that note up here right now!"

My face blushed fiery red. The note was about him. I refused to bring it up.

When he kept demanding it, I stuffed it down my shirt and said, "You can't get it now." I laughed at him.

Thinking I had the upper hand, I smirked at him and he said, "Delilah, see me after class".

The bell for the day rang and I waited for the class to empty. He said, "I am giving you one last chance to give me that note, otherwise you will have to face the consequences."

I grinned and him and said, "Make me."

I was in shock ... he grabbed me by the arm and bent me over his desk. He told me to keep my hands on the desk. Then he pulled out a big black paddle and showed me. He asked one more time for the note. I honestly didnt believe he would do it.

Corporal punishment is banned in our school ... The first hit didn't even hurt, and I didn't make a sound. He hit me with the paddle 5 more times, then asked for the note again. I refused. He then pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties.

I started to struggle, but he laughed and said, "Oh, now you are worried, aren't you? Oh well, you will have to face the consequences." The first slap hurt pretty bad. It stung, but I refused to cry out. He started spanking harder, each hit with that black paddle hurting more and more. My bottom felt like it was on fire.

He whispered, "Beg me, little slut."

My pussy was getting so wet. I tried to put my hand back there, but he pinned my hands behind my back. I really started begging, at first not liking it, but then I begged for more. I was so hot, I wanted to rub my clit. He kept going untill I had had 20 hits with that paddle on my bare ass. He let me go and I rubbed my bottom. He asked for the note again and I gave it to him. He read it slowly, a grin spreading over his face

"So you think I'm hot and you wouldn't mind having me in your panties huh?"

I was pissed about the paddling and said, "I wouldn't let you touch me now."

He grabbed my tits and squeezed, thumbing my nipples. "You sure about that?"

I felt my pussy starting to tingle. I was still pissed and said, "Can I go or what?"

He said, "No, I want you to suck my cock first. That is part of your punishment."

I started to refuse, but I saw the big, thick bulge in his pants. He got the paddle out and showed me. He said, "I will spank that little ass till you scream to suck me, if you don't."

I went down on my knees and unzipped his pants. I took out his cock and licked it from top to bottom. I got it very wet then sucked the head of it into my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.