A Son's First Love - Cover

A Son's First Love

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 7

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Before any, a son's first love and sexual fantasy is his mother. What if it was reciprocated? What if it was tacitly encouraged?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Incest Sex Story

Monday morning was hectic as usual and everything seemed back to normal between Mom and me. I wasn't worried anymore. I knew eventually we'd experiment a bit more and I was eager to learn more. The sensuousness of Mom in panties had surprised me and I wondered what else might be in store.

"Mom," I yelled walking out the door, "I'm going to be late tonight. Remember?"

"Okay, David. I remember. Are you home for dinner?"

"Nope." I had a computer Phil and I were building tonight.

The rest of the week sort of followed the same path. Mom was out Tuesday, we ate together Wednesday in comfortable companionship. Our little trysts were not mentioned and I certainly didn't feel confident enough to instigate anything. But Thursday night I masturbated to visions of Mom - I could only go so long without release. I was a teenager for goodness sakes.

Fate intervened on Friday as well. Julie, my sometimes date wanted to see a movie, a double date. It was fun, but I only got a chaste kiss from her at the end of the evening and it was 12:15 am by the time I dragged my ass in the front door.

But Saturday, Saturday morning, well, all the waiting paid off. When I entered the kitchen that morning Mom was at the sink, slightly bent filling the carafe. She had on a thin T-shirt that showed no signs of a bra underneath and the softest looking sweat pants I'd ever seen, powder blue. They draped over her ass, around the gentle flare of her thighs, and between two beautiful buttocks forming an enticing valley between.

What had my blood stirring was realizing Mom had no panties on!

In no time I was erect and horny. Mom was so sexy like that, poised, slightly bent over the sink, her bottom curved and shapely. A grin spread on my face, and despite my shyness at initiating anything, horniness gave me courage. Slipping up behind her, I nestled my groin into her wonderful bottom and slipped my arms around her waist, hugging her as I breathed in the aroma of Mom.

"Morning, Mom." I kissed her shoulder. Very courageous I thought, excited.

"Mmmm. Morning, David."

She lifted her shoulder into my kiss, her hands resting over mine at her waist. As I nuzzled the side of her neck, inhaling the wonderful aroma of morning Mom, she straightened slightly and pulled my left hand down, then up. I felt soft bare skin. My erection was painfully constricted by jeans but I wasn't going to stop Mom now to fix it.

She guided my hand up over her stomach and chest. Lord, the feeling of cupping the underside of Mom's breast in my hand was amazing, so soft, curved but with a mature weightiness. My thumb grazed over her nipple, stopped and rubbed. I felt it grow and harden, stand out surprisingly prominently, a rubbery button that I caressed lightly.

Mom murmured softly and her other hand moved my right hand under her T-shirt, down across the soft swell of her tummy and under the waist of her sweat pants. My erection was damp, and thrumming as she guided my hand through her pubic hair, her middle finger pushing mine deeper. God, soft moist lips separated, the hard nub of her clitoris slid over the pad of my finger, and still she pushed me down. My breath was racing as I felt the hot, damp moisture of her vagina.

I was breathing heavily when she curled my finger. I felt heat and velvety smoothness surround the tip up to my first knuckle. It surprised me that her opening was so small, it gripped my middle finger and I wondered how it could expand to take a penis and how it might feel.

Mom moaned, her body trembled. I felt it through her bottom pressed tight against my groin. Incredibly she pushed my finger harder and it slipped into her silky vagina up to the second knuckle.

Suddenly she pulled my hand from her crotch, out of her sweats, her other pulling my hand away from her breast. I froze wondering what was wrong, what had I done? Mom twisted in my arms to face me, her blue eyes glistening and intense. There was something else there, but I didn't know what it was.

She smiled, her radiant smile, reached behind her back and took my hand.

"Come," she said leading me out of the kitchen. We climbed the stairs and my excitement returned. What was she going to do now?

Her hand dropped mine when we entered MY bedroom. Mom walked over to the messy bed, turned and, looking at me in my eyes, dropped her sweat pants. Jesus, her pussy was gorgeous. Full, shiny, dark pubic hair gave me only hints of her labia, but I thought I could see inner lips nestled between the outer. Mom pulled her T-shirt off and lay back on my bed. Smiling, she parted her legs only an inch or two at the ankles.

The movement shocked me out of that funny frozen state you feel when you watch something that's just too unbelievable, too good to be true. I stripped, fast. The relief of letting my erection out was wonderful and it bounced in front of me.

Is this it? Is Mom going to make love with me? Were we going to have sex?

I was trembling when I moved to the bed. What do I do? How should I lie? Do I climb over her now? Suddenly I was worried I'd show my inexperience; maybe make it worse for Mom or look stupid. I just didn't know what to do next.

Mom's smile encouraged me, her raised arms guided me. Before I knew it I felt soft thighs cradle my hips, Mom's pubic bush against my lower stomach, breasts pressed to my chest, and the soles of her feet caressing my calves. Unfortunately, the excitement of it had my heart pounding, breath gasping, and I was beginning to hyperventilate. It was too much for me. I was beginning to get dizzy.

"Just relax, David," she said softly her arms wrapping around me. "Breathe deeply."

The momentary panic, at least that's what it felt like, gradually faded. My erection had softened slightly, but as senses returned, as I felt Mom's petite body under me, her breasts against my chest, and as I realized how close my cock was to her pussy in this position, my erection returned with full vigor.

It got stronger when Mom's hands caressed my back, up and down, moving lower with every sweep. With my face nestled into the side of her neck, Mom's hands ran over my ass, one hand slipping across my hip and easing between us. Her touch, a warm softness encompassing my erection, made my body jerk. Mom guided me with her hand on my shaft and slight pressure on my butt.

The tickle of pubic hairs against the tip of my penis almost had me hyperventilating again. Realizing how close I was to Mom's pussy was so exciting. But a groan emerged, loud and long, when I felt moist labia, soft and warm, nestle against and then surround my straining, flared helmet, my erection touching a hot, moist, velvety spot.

I instinctively hunched forward, driven by the erotic feel of Mom's pussy and a wild imagination. A stunningly soft, silky smooth glove slipped over my erection, slid down my shaft, encompassing me snugly in heat and moisture. Jesus. I never knew. It was unbelievable.

"Oh God, Mom," I groaned, feeling slightly dizzy.

Her pelvis pushed up at me and I was fully buried. I was completely buried in Mom's pussy! Suddenly I felt calmer, I don't know why, but now I was here it felt so right, snug, warm, moist and sexy.

Mom's hands moved my head, urging it up from her neck. When I looked into her glistening blue eyes, our bodies against each other, hips cradling me, and my erection buried in her, throbbing and harder than I could remember, I felt a burst of love.

She pulled my mouth down and a shudder ran through my body. I hunched trying to burrow deeper into her pussy when her tongue touched my lips. That was it. I couldn't take any more. It was too much for this virgin to take. As we kissed sensually, tongues intertwined, I started stroking in and out, her pussy massaging me. Mom's hips responded and our strokes lengthened. We moved together, long, exquisite strokes, fucking each other, the pace slowly building, building, faster, urgency emerging. I felt my climax gathering strength, fuelled by the feel of penetrating her, of making love to my mother.

"Oh, David," Mom tore her lips from mine and gasped my name.

Suddenly her thighs tightened against me, her hips thrust up, her vagina gripped me hard. Her body paused for a second before relaxing and surging up at me, burying me deep inside her pussy. I started thrusting wildly, burying my aching erection in her. My climax rose and crashed over me. Cum tore up my shaft and exploded almost painfully, a huge wave of pleasure slamming into me. I managed to gasp and another load charged up as Mom's hips strained against me, cum erupting deep in her pussy. My orgasm raged over me. I arched up, slammed my cock as deep as it could go, groins banging each other, and a massive blast, a painful blast of cum exploded, flooding into her, ecstasy overwhelming me. I was into the biggest orgasm I had ever experienced, Mom's hands pulling my ass, pulling me into her urgently with every deeply gratifying spurt. I was aware of nothing, nothing but my cock expanding and spurting, desperate to go longer, to make it last, to feel this exquisite pleasure forever.

But all too soon the climax faded, ran away. I collapsed over Mom with my hips jerking softly from the fading remnants of the best thing I had ever felt in my life.

It was Mom stirring that woke me up. I had slipped into an exhausted and satisfied doze. When she shifted under me, her vagina contracted and expelled my flaccid penis.

"David, honey, we need to get cleaned up."

I rolled off Mom to her side. Why? I wondered. I was so comfortable. When I felt the bed move I cracked my eyes open. Mom, naked, her gorgeous butt swaying as she walked to my bathroom. At the door she turned and smiled at me, that smile that radiates and brightens a room. She turned and entered the bathroom, but didn't close the door.

Despite my exhaustion, I felt a slight increase in my pulse. Was she inviting me? Should I go? With only slight nervousness and surprisingly no embarrassment, I got up when I heard the shower start and walked into the bathroom.

Mom, standing naked, beautiful, smiling, asked, "Care to join me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.