Protection and Preservation, Book 05 - Cover

Protection and Preservation, Book 05

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 16

[Epilogue - Jack]

As you can see, this story has grown in the telling. I'm sure more adventures will occur over the coming years. I will write of those in the future and add to this history with help from others, particularly Janice. Tom and Vic have trained pilots and Pintlala provides maintenance people to keep them running.

Bennie and our Janice are happy in their marriage and move between the two communities regularly as do their partners. The only one who isn't a pilot is Melissa. She isn't interested and is pregnant again. Janice and Pam enjoy motherhood through her and the children call all of them Mom. It works for them.

George and I were talking about life last night after the net and he said, "Our purpose is to Preserve and Protect the best of civilization while we help humans to take back the world and make it a better, safer place for our children." I agreed.

Preserve and Protect. At its best and highest, it's not a bad goal to have in life. With Shirl by my side, that's what we will continue to do.

Jack Matthews

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.