Send in the Clone

by RejectReality

Copyright© 2014 by RejectReality

Babysitter Erotic Sex Story: Ryan is looking forward to catching up with his wife in the bedroom when their son goes off to the grandparents' house for a few days. She sweetens the deal when she reveals that she has a plan for him to participate by proxy with their 18-year-old lesbian babysitter.

Caution: This Babysitter Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Babysitter   .

Ryan grabbed a towel, having just finished a quick shower. With their son off at his parents' house for a few days, he knew what his wife's suggestion to take a shower right after dinner meant. They were both a couple of days overdue for some alone time, and breaking that fast always resulted in mind-blowing sex. He toweled off, gave his hair a cursory blow dry, and pulled on a pair of boxers he didn't expect to be wearing long.

Opening the door to see Jane still dressed in the casual clothing she'd changed into after work confused him. She patted the bed next to her, so he made his way there while trying to keep the disappointment from showing in his face.

"You remember how I told you Stephanie broke up with her girlfriend?" she asked as he reached the bed.

He nodded and said, "Yes," as he sat down.

It was a reminder of yet another bittersweet circumstance. Their morning babysitter Stephanie was an eighteen-year-old knockout. She and Jane got along well enough that the younger woman felt comfortable talking about everything with her. Considering Jane was bisexual, it had presented some interesting possibilities.

Unfortunately, Stephanie was a lesbian, with no interest in him whatsoever.

"I just found out the poor girl came out of the relationship with no toys at all."

"I take it you want to buy some for her?"

"I already did."

She reached down and picked up a bag from somewhere beside the bed. The first box she pulled out was a high-end rabbit vibrator just like hers.

"I'm sure she'll like that one," he said.

"Oh, I know she will. Then there's this."

Ryan's eyebrows lifted as he looked at the picture on the front of the box. "What is that?"

"It's a strapless strap on." She pointed at the picture and said, "This part slides inside of you and holds it in place, and I'm sure you can figure out the rest."

"Does it work?"

"I've never tried one, but Danielle said she loves hers."

He gave a slight shrug and said, "Considering she has one of every sex toy ever made, I guess you can trust her."

Jane laughed and put the box down. "Those are the ones I'm going to give her right before she leaves for college. Can't have the poor girl going off on her own without any toys. There's something else I want to give her sooner, though."

There were still boxes in the bag, so he was expecting the next reveal. Instead, she sat the bag down on the nightstand and picked up the remote to the television. At the same time, she tapped on her laptop. The television kicked on, wirelessly connected to the computer, and he saw the security feed from the camera in the sunroom where they had the whirlpool. It was from earlier in the day, a few minutes after Danny got on the bus for school.

"What's..." he began, but then Stephanie walked into view of the camera.

"I told her she could use it any time she wanted."

He noticed that the tub was already filled and turned to his wife. "You mean..."

Jane nodded and bit her lower lip while scooting closer to him. She then gestured to the television with one hand and settled the other in his lap.

Stephanie was already kicking off her shoes when he looked back at the screen. She lifted one foot after the other to remove her socks, and then reached for the tail of her top.

Ryan groaned as Jane squeezed his rapidly hardening cock through his boxers while Stephanie's braless breasts tumbled free.

Jane moaned and asked, "Aren't they delicious?"

"Good god," he muttered in response as he admired the young woman's breasts. They were full, firm, and capped with pink tips that he was fairly certain were erect.

Stephanie flipped her long brown hair back over her shoulders, and then unbuttoned her jeans. Jane reached into his boxers to pull out his cock at the same time as Stephanie pushed the denim down. Her pink panties went with the jeans, and he throbbed hard in his wife's grasp when he saw the carpet of dark curls on Stephanie's mound.

"I knew you were going to like that," Jane said, and then uncurled her fingers from his manhood.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jane pick up the bag again. On screen, Stephanie looked toward where he knew a mirror was on the wall. She put her hands on her taut, bare bottom and arched her back to thrust out her breasts.

Jane paused the video on that incredible image.

"Now that you're nice and hard," his wife said, "That's the first thing I want to give her."

He looked over to see her holding up a box that said Clone a Willy.

"I got two of them, because I want one for myself."

"I've heard that's not as easy as they make it sound."

"It's not," Jane agreed, "But Danielle has it down to a science, and she gave me some tips. So you stay nice and hard while I get ready."

His wife slipped out of the bed and hit play on the video again. Stephanie continued to admire herself on screen, turning this way and that, and ended by cupping her breasts.

"She knows that camera is there, and that it's always on and recording," she reminded him.

He glanced over to see her removing their sex wedge from the closet, as well as a large sheet of plastic. The sight of the camera following their babysitter to the tub soon redirected his gaze, though. "So, you think she's showing off?"

"Of course. I think she knows me well enough to know that I'd show you, too."

"Think you might get lucky?"

Jane laughed as she walked back to the bed. "I'm going to give her every opportunity to bring it up."

On screen, Stephanie slipped into the tub, and he wished the feed had audio when he saw her sigh. She reached over and turned on the jets, causing the water to lap at the bottom of her breasts. Even without audio, he could tell she was chuckling from the sensation. He gave his throbbing cock a squeeze as he drank in the sight.

"Don't overdo that," Jane said as she sat the wedge down on the bed. "The goal here is to stay hard."

"And what exactly are you doing?"

"You'll see."

Though he kept most of his attention on the screen - for obvious reasons - he did notice his wife draping the plastic over the wedge. She seemed to be measuring how much hung over the top and spread out on the bed. Stephanie luxuriated in the water, and he saw her shiver from the bubbles tickling her. She nudged the controls after a while to increase the power of the jets.

When he glanced over to see what his wife was up to, he saw her pushing the plastic into the hole in the wedge. It was meant to mount a Fleshlight toy, but Jane had other uses for it. Seemingly satisfied with the results, she picked up the cloning kit box.

On the television, Stephanie put her hand over one of the jets. Her eyebrows lifted, and she moved the controls again. The next time she let the pressure of the jet push on her hand, she caressed her breast with the other. Ryan felt his heart rate pick up when he guessed what she was thinking.

Sure enough, she cranked the dial to maximum. Her head lolled back and she squeezed her breasts as the water began to roil. When she looked at the jet and bit her lower lip, he smiled and let out a groan of anticipation. It was hardly the first time the tub had been used that way, and he recognized the expression he'd seen on Jane's face.

Once again, he lamented the lack of sound when he saw Stephanie gasp. She leaned back, gripping the edge of the tub, and closed her eyes. Though the frothy surface hid what was going on below, he could see her making subtle movements. Every shift caused the stimulation to change, driving her pleasure higher.

Entranced by his writhing babysitter on the television, he completely lost track of his wife's preparations until she said, "Okay, it's ready."

The molding tube was seated in the hole, awaiting something to clone. His wife gestured impatiently and said, "Keep your eyes on Stephanie, stay hard, and get over here. Hurry. This stuff sets up fast."

Looking at the goop in the tube was bad enough, but sliding his erection into it was something he never wanted to repeat. Unfortunately, he knew he was going to have to, because Jane had bought two. The stuff dribbled down his balls and dripped onto the plastic below as the ring of the mold pressed against his skin.

Jane lifted his chin, drawing his attention to the video again. "Just remember, if you stay hard so this works, your cock will be the only one to ever slide into her sweet little pussy. Look at her. See how red her face is getting? How hard she's grabbing the edge of the tub? Imagine her fucking herself silly with your cock."

Ryan groaned as a fresh rush of blood surged into his manhood. The dip in the goop had stolen some of his steel, but between his wife's words and the babysitter's body, he was back to full erection in seconds.

"That's it, baby. Watch her. She's going to come, and you're going to be the first man to see it. Maybe the last. Think about me fucking her with her new toy and licking her clitty."

He could almost hear Stephanie's whimpers as she soared toward climax. Her mouth hung open and her features tightened. At his side, Jane kept whispering into his ear, her real moans and dirty talk just as exciting.

"That's it. We're almost there. Mmm ... So is she. You can tell she's so close. She's going to come."

Stephanie lurched as orgasm claimed her, sloshing water up along the edges of the tub and over the side. She twitched and trembled, her mouth working as she cried out in release. The mold around his manhood grew uncomfortable as it hardened.

"Time," Jane said, and immediately turned off the television with Stephanie in mid-throes.

"Hey," he protested.

She chuckled and said, "If you want to get out of that, it's going to have to go down, you know? I don't think that's going to happen while you're watching the babysitter come."

"Good point."

With the visual stimulus gone and Jane impatiently tapping her nails on the wedge, it didn't take long. As soon as he deflated enough, he pulled his cock free.

Jane immediately pulled the mold out of the wedge and said, "Go clean up. I've got something much nicer I want you to shove your cock into. Hurry."

He had no argument with that.


The drive home felt as if it took forever. He hadn't even wanted to go golfing, but it was as much a part of his job as the actual work. Ever since cloning his cock for Stephanie, Jane had been in a state of near constant arousal. With their son out of the house, there was nothing to hold them back - and they didn't.

Already half hard in anticipation, he was greeted at the front door by Jane wearing nothing but a pair of panties and a sultry smile. After kissing him hard and grinding her body against him, she said, "Shower. Now. Just rinse the sweat off."

He fulfilled that request to the letter, and emerged from the bathroom nude, with a bobbing erection. His wife had dispensed with her panties, and lounged on the bed, beckoning him with a crooked finger.

She kissed him again when he slipped into bed. Their lips had barely touched when she curled her fingers around his cock, making him groan into the kiss. When she pulled away, he saw her eyes glint with mischief, and she chuckled.

"What?" he asked while trying for another kiss.

She backed away and reached toward her laptop, which he noticed was sitting next to the bed again. "You'll see."

Considering what she'd shown him last time, he was all for another surprise.

When the television came on a moment later, he heard the sound of his wife gasping emerge from the speakers. The image was shaky, but still easily recognizable as the very same wall he was looking at across the room. Onscreen, Jane whimpered and tilted the camera down. In real life, she leaned into his lap and licked his cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.