Ugly Is Good - Cover

Ugly Is Good

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man is caught between finding a perfect woman or staying with an ugly woman whom is his match sexually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When I think back I'm torn. On one hand I can't believe I went there and on the other the sex was some of the best I ever had. This story is dedicated to those girls whom work for the cock. You know them girls whom go out there way to be with the one they want. The ones whom show up to a guys house after she knows he has been with another chick. My friends and I use to call them double bag girls, a bag to cover her face and one for you in case hers fell off. I know it's wrong, but, what you expect from a bunch of eight ball drinkers.

Now, where was I, we were late getting to club that night. All the prime goodies were gone and what was left wasn't worth buying a drink for. So, we decided to head over this chick house that was always up for a party. Kim was a super freak a big bone woman whose husband was in prison. This gave her the freedom to act a fool as long as you brought the food and the drinks. Her home was yours and her too if you wanted her.

She lived in a very respectable part of town in a large home with a pool. Her husband was a big CEO before he got caught stealing from his clients. Before he got caught he put Kim in this plush place and socked away a bunch of money in the Islands before he got caught. This made Kim the perfect and accommodating host. Her husband gave her just enough to get by saving it for when he gets out.

Kim is a very pretty woman and her personality makes her very sweet. She is just on the thick side don't get me wrong all of us has fucked her one time or another. We even have two or three full length DVD's of her doing all kinds of kinky things. Kim is a fun time only girl; she's married and not looking for anything other than a good time. You can even bring your girl around her and she will never let on that you have fucked her fat pussy.

We made a stop at the local supermarket got all the things she like and some of what we wanted. Now we always started with eight ball and from there who knows what we end up with. At the market my man Jake the woman taker, met some women on there way home from some club. He convinced them to follow us to our after party. Next thing we knew it was five or six cars following behind us up to Kim's place.

Just as we figured she was lounging around watching T.V. praying we would come through. The smile on her face when she seen all the food, drink and the people we brought lit up the night. "Come on in every body," she gleamed. It didn't take the party long to jump off. Food was good as a few people took it upon them sleeves to cock. The drinks flowed and it wasn't long before the scent of pot filled the house. The clothes were next as people made there way to the pool.

That's when I noticed an ass I could bounce a quarter off of, the ass was round firm and bootielicious. It was packaged in a tight mini skirt that revealed sexy thighs and beautiful legs. Her waist really highlighted her butt and thighs. Working my way up I came to her medium sized very firm breast I knew with out seeing them naked she has those up turned nipples. My dick began to stir as I drank in her beauty. Here deep chocolate complexion reminded me of a heresy bar. My dick throbbed as I thought of the things I could do with this honey.

But, that's when things went south real fast. Her smile came into view and all I could see was crookedness, gaps and discoloration. Her nose looked funny; I really don't know how to describe it. Her eyes were to close together which were highlighted by the ugliest bifocals I ever seen. Her forehead looked like a billboard open for business. All I could do was shake my head, from the neck up this girl was a wreck, but, from the neck down she was a goddess.

She was a freak as I watched her on the dance floor bending that ass over and making it clap. She could shake that ass so sweet that even the leaves would be glade to fall. A few times when she butterflies I got a glimpse of her red thong. Just freaky nasty song after song she had me captivated. Every time I convinced my self to try and fuck her I would look at those bifocals and I backed down. Although I must admit the more I drank the better looking she became.

About four in the morning I was really mellowed up, feeling no pain. When she came up to me and introduced her self as Nikki. I was sitting and all I could see was her sexy thighs as my cock began to talk to me. Telling me she is just a two bag girl. Fuck her; please fuck her, my cock urged. She began to tap her toe impatiently as my hard cock and I tried to make up our mind. I really didn't know what I was going to do when one of my boys Larry pulled her away trying to push up on her.

My penis got territorial on me, that is our ass and you going to let him hit it first? The question did pose a little male testosterone pride. We all considered our sleeves alpha male, but, since she went with him I had to let him shoot his shot. They talked and he inched his hand up her thigh. He almost got a chance to rub that kitty kat before she stopped him. She told him to hold on a minute as she walked back over to me.

"Look, she started off! My girl Kim told me you got some bomb ass dick and I want to find out my self. But, you acting all stuck up. Your friend over there bout to get this good pussy if you don't want it, she threatened. I been flirting with you and showing you my panties all night. I want that big good cock of yours all in my tight pussy. If you pass on these lips you will pass on the best blow job you ever had and no woman can work a penis like me. Look at these hips, look at them they are made for riding big dicks like yours. So, what's it going to be?"

With a hard cock, male pride, a buzz out this world and a smile on my face I took her by the hand. I hope Nikki is ready for this ten me strong cock. My boy tipped his cap as we strolled by. My hand slid from her waist to her very soft firm ass. I can't wait to slap a naked cheek and see how this tender ass giggles. She was talking about my male ego, you should of seen the switch and the big smile she had as we left together.

As soon as I let the parking brake off this woman unzipped my fly and fished my hard cock out. "Damm, Kim was telling the truth that is a big cock," she blurted out! That's when she lowered her head and began to suck my dick.

I shuttered, her lips felt real soft as she grasped the base of my dick. Those soft lips caressed my shaft as her active tongue swirled around my dick head. I could barely drive as she sucked my cock. Then the suction started and I had never felt pleasure like that before.

As she sucked her soft lips slid up and down my dick. This girl got skills as she began to massage my balls. I served twice as the pleasure flooded my brain. It finally registered this girl sucks cock real well.

That's when she began to deep throat my dick. I had to pull over when I felt my cock slip into her throat. Along with the fact that she didn't gag really turned my on. Let me explain, this is only the second time ever a woman could deep throat my large cock.

The sensation is awesome as her lips rested on my nut sack. Then she began to hum and my toe's curled. I don't know how she was doing it, but, with my dick down her throat. Her tongue was massaging my shaft. All I could do was grunt, hold the back of her head and pump my man juice down her throat.

I thought I was going to bust her throat out. My balls had never produced so much cum at such a force. I just knew she was going to gag and choke as ounce after ounce hit the back of her throat. Nikki sucked down every bit of my sperm as my toe's curled and lift the tops of my shoes.

She massaged my nut with her delicate hand as she milked them with her suction. Nikki has skills that are second to none as I relax my grip on her head. She slowly eased her hot mouth from my cock and we both panted for air.

Just because I put my hand between her thighs and Nikki was soaked. Her wetness made my cock jump and she spreads open her thighs. My two middle fingers had to pry open her tight pussy lips. I couldn't wait to fuck her tight hot wet pussy.

The rest of the way home she spread her legs and played in her very wet pussy. I counted at least three orgasms on the way to my place. Nikki was hot like a firecracker and I couldn't wait to put her out.

We get to my house my buzz is tapering off and my place is well lit with the lights on. I wanted to get the bags right then and there, but, my cock reminded me what good head she gives. My fingers reminded me how tight she is and when I sniffed my fingers my sense told me how good she smelled. All my senses were over riding my sense of sight. I quickly dimmed the lights and offered to pour us another drink. Nikki declined as I took a shot of gin, then another as Nikki found my sound system and turned on some music.

She began to dance around and strip off her clothes. She really does have a tight sexy body as I drink in her sexiness. On my third shot she began to turn me on again as my cock rose to attention. Nikki danced her way into the kitchen and pulled me to the living room. Were she stripped off all my clothes. My cock was standing ten men strong as she stood before me with that goddess like body and horse head.

She saw my hesitation and reached up grabbed me around my neck. She lifted her hips above my cock head as she spread her thighs. I could feel the heat of her hot pussy as my cock throbbed to find the opening. Like a pro she found my cock and slipped only her wet pussy lips over its head. I moaned and my whole body tensed up from the sweet pleasure. I couldn't stop my self from throbbing as she ran her soft pussy lips over my cock head.

The sensation went from the tip of my cock through my balls to ignite a sexual passion I never had before. My dick was throbbing so hard it was thumping her swollen clit. Her grinding slowed and her motions centered around her fat clit. It seemed like with every thump of my cock sent a pulse of pleasure through her aroused body.

Her wetness was as silk while between her wet pussy lips. But, I wanted to see how tight and sweet her pussy is. I began to thrust my hips up ward to meet soft wet resistance. Nikki grasped me tight around my neck as she placed her cheek on mine. I increased the pressure driving my cock into her tight mound. We both gasped when her opening gave way and I sank all my cock deep into her tight pussy. Instantly my nut sack became soaked.

Nikki began to tremble as her climax took hold of her as my big cock throbbed against her tight pussy walls. That's when her pussy double clutches my hard dick and made my nuts stir then her pussy began to massage the shaft of my cock. The pleasure was sweet and sensual, but, I wasn't ready to cum yet.

That's when I grabbed her waist spun her around on my cock. She ended up bent over the back of my lazy boy with her legs and feet dangling. I began to ram my cock in and out of her tight tender pussy with my nut sack slapping her sweet firm ass with every thrust. I could tell by her deep orgasmic moans she loves to get her wet pussy beat up. I lined my cock up just right and went real deep into her tight pussy to hit that cervix. Oh, yes was all I heard then she was back to trembling and that good pussy was back clutching my large cock.

I fought off my climax to stay strong and to keep fucking her sweet pussy. Her head just tossed and turned as her pussy massaged my cock. Nikki only moaned two words that were very erotic, but, I wanted more as I picked up the pace as slapping sounds filled the room. For some reason Nikki put her hands on the arm of the chair. Lifted her upper half of he body up and arched her back. This caused my cock to sink at least another inch into her very wet pussy. Dam, was all I could grunt as my cock slipped even deeper.

I really began to beat that pussy up with little soft encouragement such as yes ... fuck that pussy ... oh yes ... fuck that pussy. But, she didn't get erotic until I tapped that cervix again. Telling me how good the dick is and begging me to fuck her deep. One time I punched that cervix so hard I thought I punched through to the other side. But Nikki just came while telling me no one has ever fucked her this deep before.

I pulled out of that hot pussy because she was about to make me cum. Nikki whimpered but, it didn't bother me. She came here to be fucked and I aim to please. I had to get in a position to let her do the work for awhile plus I like the way she work that tight pussy. I went and sat in the lazy boy with my hard cock sticking right up. I didn't even have to instruct Nikki what to do. She came right around straddled me and eased that wet pussy down over my penis.

She did it nice and slow too, inch by incredible hot wet inch. I watched as her hot pussy took my big hard dick in as she gasped in pleasure. Half way down Nikki began to work her hips left than right, right then left as my cock pulsated against her velvet pussy walls. She bottomed her soft ass cheeks on my balls and we both gasped. Her firm up turn breast was right at my mouth I try to suck that nipple, but, she pulled back and I mouthed air. She grinds her pussy on my shaft and I gasped once again. The she caressed my lips with her erect nipple. She seductively worked her nipple over my top lip then the bottom, left nipple than right, all the while fucking my cock with her sweet hot pussy. I told you this girl got skills.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.