Genesis (the Sixth Day)

by Robin

Copyright© 2014 by Robin

Science Fiction Sex Story: Another super short 1000 word short story. A possible explanation of how the human race came to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Pregnancy   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story.

They lay, entwined, with arms and legs clasping each other, sharing the afterglow that their sex always gave them.

The dark was complete now, total blackness, leaving their sense of sight useless. They had watched the embers of the fire wink out, one by one; tiny sparks of orange that stayed bright until its dying second. The fire had warmed the cave walls, the rock absorbing the heat to radiate back throughout the night, keeping them comfortable in the ambient coolness of the outside.

Their coupling had to be carefully done now, almost choreographed, where the life growing inside her, was making it uncomfortable for any other position than his entry from behind while she lay on her side.

They had made the cave their home, adding any comforts they could find, picking up whatever came to hand in order to make their exile on this planet more bearable. It had been more than six months since they had been banished from the ship.

Their only crime was finding love, being caught in flagrante and her progressive pregnancy being diagnosed by the medico on board. They both knew that fraternising with crew members was absolutely forbidden, the sick bay unable to cope with childbirth or care. But human nature, being what it is, takes no notice of rules and regulations set out by man. Once they had been discovered, their fate was sealed. At the next available, habitable planet, they would be cast adrift to fend for themselves with no defensive weapons, tools, food or water. It was harsh, but rules are rules.

Together, hand in hand, they had watched the ship blast away from the surface, its legs bi-folding into its belly, even as it sped away. They faced an uncertain future, but it would be together and a new beginning.

Adopting the cave as their base took no more than a few days searching. The entrance was a couple of meters up from the bottom of an escarpment, semi-hidden by dense foliage. It had been formed in a limestone strata layer in the rock and hollowed out by the actions of a long dead subterranean river.

Their first night, with a roaring fire at the mouth of the cave, was spent making love; cementing their bond of love. She sat astride him, pinioned on his manhood as she rode him, rocking her hips in a frenetic rhythm. This was turning out to be her favourite position, one that stimulated her clitoris while she felt him deep inside her body. It was a position that allowed her to watch his rapturous expressions as his climax approached. She witnessed that moment of release. It always brought her to her own orgasm.

They were pleasantly surprised and relieved to find that the planet provided them with just about everything they could possibly need. Food either grew on trees or ran around the surface, showing no signs of fear, just inquisitiveness that made them easy to catch and kill. Some of the large species could be dangerous, being cranky and unpredictable. They learned to avoid those and, usually heard them long before it was a problem.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.