In the Hands of the Enemy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Interracial Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sister Teresa has been drafted by the War Department and is now known as Nurse Heidi. She was certain she was destined for Europe but finds herself heading to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Caution: This Interracial Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Military  

Nurse Heidi formerly known as Sister Teresa sat on the low stool in the mist of the bathing tent. She had been given the privilege by Doctor Sato for her cooperative attitude in his experiments. Fortunately, the esteemed Doctor Sato also held the rank of a Colonel in the Japanese Army and he was well connected in government circles because his father headed up a major industrial conglomerate.

Several of the other female captives who were deemed "re-educated" were washing with the scented soap that had been confiscated from the recently sunk American freighter with supplies for the military forces stationed in Australia. Heidi contemplated the hairy bush she was now sporting between her legs at the request of Doctor Sato who was much offended by the "scalping" of that sacred area by modernists without a decent sense of tradition. He had even allowed her to grow back enough hair on her head to display the awesome beauty of her natural blond shade. She thought it strange that the man wanted a nice bush on her female parts but was adamantly opposed to even a single strand of hair around the puckered hole buried in her sweetly scented crack.

Since her capture, she had been amply initiated to the sexual culture of the enemy and she had adapted to the unusual practices with an overwhelming desire to survive. One of the other nurses who had been captured with her came over and tried out a sparkling smile to put her at ease.

"You have certainly made a nice bargain with Doctor Sato. My officer is a stingy bastard and makes me spend more time on my knees than on my back."

Heidi had to giggle at the woman's bluntness. She was quite a beautiful piece of work with barely covered boobs of huge proportion. Her skin was absent the marks of the average captive female because she had escaped the almost daily distribution of physical discipline. Most of the women were used to the attitude corrections now and accepted them as normal fact of everyday existence rather than plain old simple torture which they really were.

"I remember you, Nurse Betty, right?"

The pretty woman smiled brightly and replied,

"Thank you for remembering me, Nurse Heidi. I wanted to talk to you before but it was impossible under the circumstances. I didn't mean any slight in talking about Doctor Sato. I have a Captain who works in the kitchen. Well, not really works, he is in charge of the dining hall and I have gained a few pounds since I started kneeling to make his time go a little faster in this terrible place."

Heidi could see that with the exception of her huge but perky boobs, the woman was quite slender so she must have been starving when she took up with her "Captain".

"We must try to share some of our good fortune with the other nurses who are unable to attract the attention of an office with a little power in this place. Hopefully, some of us will make it through this war and be able to tell our children and grandchildren about the horrors we have endured."

Betty looked at Nurse Heidi with a combination of respect and longing. She had always been more attracted to females rather than males and in this situation she was pining for the touch of a female hand on her skin.

"Allow me to wash your back and you can do mine, Nurse Heidi?"

Heidi knew right away what was in the air and hid her smile as she bent over for the other nurse to do her back from her neck all the way down to the rounded mounds of her hairless buttocks. She lifted her hips slightly to allow the long slender fingers access to her private place and right up into her heated crack. Her orgasm was slow in building and when she was ready to explode, she reached back and patted the other woman to let her know how much she appreciated her efforts to give her contented release.

She knew it was only fair for her to reciprocate in kind but she was somewhat tentative in her response because it was new territory for her. When she settled down to serious business on Betty's boobs, she sucked on the delicious nipples like a baby searching for any remaining milk to swallow down. It was just the thing that Betty loved the most and she fed Heidi her breasts with sweet words of love on her lips she could never impart to an alien life-form like a male.

The other women were laughing at them but they had no shame. It was enough just to be clean and still alive in this hellhole of a place. They went their separate ways and Nurse Heidi returned to the small compartment she had been assigned under the radio shack which was off limits to everyone except the camp commandant and Doctor Sato. The actual message center was in the tent adjacent to the shack and the communications flowed through it both incoming and outgoing. The antenna was only turned on at certain times of the day or night to keep down the chance of being triangulated by enemy code breakers.

Heidi was hoping to have an evening without interruption but she heard the familiar scratching on her door in the middle of the night and she quietly dressed and made her way to the Doctor's office. He was sitting in the middle of the room in his customary relaxed state and she saw the Filipino boy in the corner watching with half-closed eyes. She hoped she would not have to endure a session of him stretching her for the Doctor's entry yet again.

"Come to me, Nurse Heidi. I want to show you something."

When she looked over his shoulder, she saw that he had a long hairy tail on his lap attached to an ugly fat black rubber plug that looked both dangerous and vicious.

She knew instinctively what it was intended for and her sphincter made an involuntary attempt to tighten up in the face of an intrusion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.