In the Hands of the Enemy - Cover

In the Hands of the Enemy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Interracial Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sister Teresa has been drafted by the War Department and is now known as Nurse Heidi. She was certain she was destined for Europe but finds herself heading to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Caution: This Interracial Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Military  

The transport ship that Nurse Heidi sailed on to Australia by way of Hawaii was a bit rusty if you looked real close and even though it belonged to the Navy now since they had appropriated anything that could float, it was actually run by sailors of the Merchant Marine. They had mostly plied the trade routes between California and Alaska shuttling cargo of a mundane nature and certainly not a passel of pretty nurses all dressed up in tight, curve-revealing uniforms.

There were two big groups of females aboard the ship. There was the contingent of new Army nurses and there was a group of Army enlisted females who were slotted to be drivers for high-ranking officers and secretaries for the General Staff headquartered in Hawaii and Australia. It was unlikely the latter group would go into a combat area like the Army nurses. Over one thousand male front-line replacements spilled over onto the deck and many of them just slept on deck in available corners where they wouldn't be trampled by some emergency drill.

Since the officer's mess was filled with sea-duty Navy and Marine personnel, the Army officers including the female nurses all made do in the Chief's mess which in many ways was superior from the officer's food selection. It was like that on most of the Navy ships even the ones appropriated from the Merchant Marine. The nurses were treated like royalty as were the enlisted females heading for shore duty in Staff Headquarters. It was pretty obvious to Nurse Heidi that the female passengers were exclusively for the entertainment of the officers because they were considered to be "gentlemen" by virtue of commission.

She found most of the young officers to be over-confidant and lacking in social graces and the more mature officers to be lacking in romance and interested in simply "nailing" a nurse or a female driver so they could brag to the others about their masculine prowess. After the episode with the Marine Sergeant in San Francisco, Heidi was determined to find suitable partners to take off her edge of frustration and eliminate the need to sin shamelessly with her own fingers. She had managed to create a completely bogus persona of a shy clueless female willing to be talked into giving up her feminine goodies to reward the men in uniform for their service in serving their country. She liked it best when the male was demanding and pushy almost "making" her take it to show she was just as patriotic as the next girl. Of course, her identity as a nun was well-hidden and she was just another available female to be "spread around" and used as often as possible.

By the time they were halfway to Hawaii, she had been taken by no less than four junior officers and one private who caught her smoking a cigarette on the fan-tail before the sun came up. She bent over the rail and pretended that she was reluctantly allowing him to enter her from the rear more as her patriotic duty rather than any lusting desire on her part. Strangely, the private managed to make her have an instantaneous orgasm because he had a "horse" dick that took her completely by surprise. The private was gratified she did not put him on report for taking advantage of a female officer. The concept of rape within the ranks was not well received in any circle at that time but the violation of "fraternization" was treated harshly to prevent problems in general discipline.

Most of the other nurses were getting screwed a couple of times a day so she was a minor player in the "having sex to make the time go faster" atmosphere aboard ship. Doris even had a scorecard on the end of her bunk that also listed interesting tidbits of information like estimated length of penis and a grade assigned for satisfactory performance. It did seem funny and it confirmed to Heidi that she was far behind in the "putting out" derby. Doris must have been a stringent grader because she only gave out about one "A" for each ten sessions. On the other hand, Heidi felt she would have given all five of her partners an "A+" if she was grading performance. Either she was too easygoing or she had been lucky in picking five champion studs.

Heidi said her prayers every night before closing her eyes but she did it quietly. Things were really looking up because she didn't have to resort to fumbling in the dark with her fingers risking being caught by one of the other girls and being seen as a perverted person.

She didn't get a chance to go on shore leave in Hawaii because she had the bad luck to wind up with nursing duties in the sick bay and had to stay on the ship. That actually turned out to be advantageous to her because Doctor Porter Prince was assigned to duty as well. She had a bit of a crush on the handsome doctor but was far too shy to make any advances in his direction. He made no secret of the fact he was happily married and had a small daughter at home whom he missed badly.

They had a Port and Starboard breakdown of duties and both she and Doctor Prince were on the nighttime shift. That was fine with her because she liked to sleep up in one of the gun turrets in the fresh air during the daylight hours instead of in the stuffy compartment. The first night was pretty busy and they didn't get much chance to talk to each other than what was needed for the patient.

The second night was real dead and it was probably because it was the last night before the crew and passengers returned for the non-stop leg of the journey to Australia. She had spent the day taking pictures from the deck of the broken hulks of naval ships destroyed in the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor by the Japanese.

At 0100 hours, they relaxed with coffee from the Chiefs mess. She had also gotten them tasty sandwiches which the Chiefs mess had 24/7 unlike the Officer's mess which had strange rules and customs. She decided to do an inventory of the instruments just like she learned in the nursing school of the diocese to keep tabs on all necessary items.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.