Adventures of "Tits" Carlson
Chapter 1: A First for us Both

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: A First for us Both - Lyndsey Carlson has always enjoyed being very well-endowed. She has enjoyed a variety of adventures all because of her superb assets.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

My very first adventure started because of what had been a common occurrence for me. What lead to my first adventure was an everyday event. What transpired because of it was not and I have to tell it because none of my other adventures would have happened if it were not for this first one.

Now of course when you have tits as big as I do one of the most frequently asked questions you get is “are they real.” I’ve had to answer that question so often. In high school I was often subject to jealous girls claiming I had implants.

I knew it was for one of two reasons they made these claims. They were either jealous of my size, wanting boobs like mine, or they did not like how their boyfriends would constantly be looking at me.

I was not oblivious to all the stares. I had grown used to them over the six years since my breasts first appeared. Despite the relatively large size of my high school I was still very well-known and it was all because of my abundant chest. I knew as soon as my tits reached ridiculous size that guys would be looking at me all the time. Most guys my age were used to only seeing girls with tits up to DD cups. They usually only saw tits as big as mine in porn. Seeing a girl with tits as big as mine in real life had to be awesome for them.

Many boys made offers to me for a chance to see or feel my boobs. I think back then I got at least four or five offers per day. Back then I did not take offers from anyone. I was still getting used to having such huge boobs so I was still somewhat self-conscious about them. That all changed in my sophomore year because of an incident in gym class. This seemingly tiny event wound up changing my life.

I hated gym class to be honest. Not because I was not athletic, but because of my boobs. Busty girls almost always hate gym. It’s hard to play sports of any kind when you have big breasts but it was especially hard for me. I dreaded the days we would run because running was Hell. My tits would bounce around way too much. Sports bras did little to stop the excessive jiggling, even when I wore multiple sports bras.

Needless to say most of the guys in class would all just watch me as I ran. I’m sure they loved watching my tits bounce all over. I was always a bit sore in the chest after gym from my tits bouncing around all the time.

The soreness in my chest was nothing compared to what happened in the locker room every day. Every day, changing back into my regular shirt and bra was always met by the usual jealous snide remarks and catcalls of my tits being fake. Nothing was as offensive to me as being told my best asset was fake.

The worst offenders were this one group of girls, about six of them, led by head cheerleader Marie Thomas. There was probably no one as jealous of my tits, at least that’s what I thought it was at the time, as Marie. Head Cheerleader and she only had D-cups while a girl who was not even on the squad had tits almost twice as big. That day, like all the days for the last week or two, she and her clique were making snide remarks about the fakeness of my chest. I’d had enough. I had finally come up with a way to stop the claims that I had work done on my tits.

I steeled my will before I executed my plan. What I was planning was kind of extreme, but it would be worth it if it stopped the surgery remarks. I did not put my shirt on after I finished removing my gym clothes. I closed my locker door and turned to face them. My bra was the only article covering my tits as I turned to them.

“So, all you girls think my breasts are fake?” I asked them. All of them nodded and Marie spoke up. “Of course they are. No sixteen year old has tits that big. The only way you could have tits that big is if you had work done. I mean come on, if neither of your sisters are anywhere near as big, there is no way you are naturally that big.” Marie said to me.

“You have a valid point, Marie. Even my family is shocked at the size of my tits but I can assure you they are completely real.” I responded. She scoffed as I said this. “Yeah right, any girl would say that if they had fake tits.” I got so angry at this. I hated when people thought my breasts were fake. My best feature was definitely not artificial. Hearing this was all I needed to encourage me to go forward with my plan. “You know what, if you’re so sure my tits are not real,” I said as I reached back and unclasped my bra. “See for yourself and tell me they’re fake.”

I tore off my bra and revealed my tits to the entire locker room. Everyone in the locker room looked at me in shock as my tits bounced out of my bra. I smile with a smug grin as they watched them bounce until they settled. It was my first clue how amazing my tits were. None of the girls in the locker room could look away. Before this I was sure only guys would react like this to my tits being bared.

I could not deny I was a little turned on by my bold display. I was standing in just my panties in my school locker room, my enormous tits brazenly displayed to all. Even when bare my breasts are impressive. Despite their size they sat high on my chest. They only sagged slightly without the support of my bra.

My tits are quite firm. Even when I’m topless they stay together, maintaining my ever present cleavage. I have big areolas and nipples too. My areolas are silver dollar sized, but they don’t look so big given the size of my breasts. My nipples are almost an inch long. At that moment, between the cold of the locker room and my own excitement, they were quite hard.

“Go ahead, take a look and tell me they’re fake. In fact, come over and feel them too, you’ll see that they’re real.” I said boldly. I laughed inside thinking how jealous some guys would be of these girls right now. I’m sure they would have wished they were here right now to see me topless.

My grin never faded as some of the girls walked up to me, taking my challenge. They came up to me one by one. I could see nerves in some of their eyes as they reached out to feel my tis. My smile widened seeing the looks of shock on their faces as they found out for certain my tits were completely natural. Some of them immediately let go and turned away from me, not daring to look me in the eye. Others were a little slower to let go, looking into my eyes with stunned silence. The look on my face probably screamed “told you” to each of them.

Marie was the last one to touch them. She did not have the same nervous look in her eyes I saw from the other girls. It looked more like ... desire. I was stunned. It couldn’t be. Did Marie Thomas desire me? Was that why she made all those comments? To hide her desire? I had to shake my head a second, to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. But the look was still there when I opened my eyes again. I swear I saw a spark in her eyes as her hands came upon my tits.

All the other girls had only touched one, maybe give it a squeeze, but Marie was more thorough. She cupped both my tits, hefted them and squeezed them. This lasted for almost a minute until one of her friends piped up, snapping her back to reality. I think Marie had gotten lost in my boobs. As Marie stopped feeling my tits I could see the look in her eyes that told me she did not want to stop.

I knew for sure then it was not jealousy that made her always comment on my tits. All the girls touching had gotten me quite wet and aching for more. Marie’s disappointed look gave me an idea. I wanted my breasts touched more and she wanted to touch them. I went to my locker and scrawled a quick note. On the small piece of paper was my address.

The locker room had emptied by the time I finished scrawling my note. Thankfully Marie was still there. I embraced her from behind, deliberately pushing my still naked tits into her back. I’m sure she was blushing as I handed her the note. “If you want more time with them, come here.” I told her.

She blushed deeper as she turned and took the note from me. She was probably shocked I had noticed her fascination. She put the note in her pocket and dashed out of the room, her face quite flushed. I got dressed myself and walked out of the locker room with a satisfied grin. Seeing the desire in Marie’s eyes I was now quite excited for later today.

I was pretty wet as I sat through my remaining classes. If Marie accepted my invite, someone would be playing with my tits this afternoon. When the last bell rang I rushed out to my car to get home quick. I was very excited. I knew she’d come. I had seen her twice since gym class and both times her eyes were on my tits. I could also see the want in her eyes. I was excited too, even though I really had no interest in girls, at least I thought I did not.

I almost could not believe I was rushing home to meet a GIRL I had invited to my home just to play with my breasts. As soon as I got home I called for mom. I was glad to see she was not home. I had forgotten she had a PTA meeting today and wouldn’t be home for a few hours. I was so happy for that. With dad at work and Lucy at softball practice, Marie and I would be alone. Jennifer and Alan were away at college so I knew for sure they would not be here. I was alone in the house.

Marie arrived thirty minutes later. I eagerly answered the door for her. I smiled teasingly at her as I saw her stand before me, trembling with desire. “I knew you’d come. I saw the look in your eyes. Come with me.” I said as I took her hand and led her to my room. She asked briefly about what if my parents or siblings were home or if they were coming home soon. I told her everyone was out and we had at least two hours before anyone got home. This calmed her down. She stopped resisting and let me lead her to my room. I could feel her trembling with nerves.

Once we were in my room I shut the door behind us and faced her. She was still quite nervous. I think she was still shocked that I had noticed her interest. She was not looking at me when I faced her. Her eyes looked down at the floor, too scared to look me in the eyes. I did not move, not yet. I wanted her to make the first move. I felt an aching in my tits at the anticipation of what was to come. They were begging to be played with.

I stood silently as she finally looked me in the eye and spoke. “I can’t believe you caught me, but I’m happy you did. I don’t know what it is. I have never had any interest in girls, or even just their breasts.” She said shakily. “Just ... for some reason I was fascinated with your breasts. I don’t want to sound creepy but I can’t stop thinking about them. I was so turned on when you pulled your shirt off earlier. I couldn’t believe I finally got to touch them.”

I put my finger to her lips and silenced her. “I get it. You’re not the only one. I know plenty of girls who are straight but are curious about my tits. Even some of my female relatives are interested in my rack.” I stopped talking and reached for the hem of my shirt. I purposely took my shirt off slowly, just to tease her a little more. I heard Marie’s breath catch as I did. I could almost feel her eyes watching my tits try to tumble out, still restrained by my heavy duty bra.

I smiled teasingly at her as I slowly removed my bra. I lowered one strap and then the other, before I reached back and unclasped my bra. I could almost hear her breath begin to labor as I undid the clasp. With another teasing grin, I tore my bra away from my tits, tossing it away from me.

Her eyes went wide as she took in the sight of my naked tits as they shook and bounced free. Her hands were trembling. She wanted so desperately to touch me. I got wet standing in my room naked from the waist up with someone who was about to play with my breasts. She was still hesitant to touch me. It was one thing to touch my breasts with all her friends around when they were touching me too. It was another to touch my breasts when we were alone.

I could see her hesitation, I knew I’d have to make the first move. “Go ahead.” I told her. “Touch them. I know you want to. Touch my breasts, Marie. Do with them as you wish” She smiled a small smile at me. My invite seemed to be all she needed to move forward. She reached up to me and once again took my breasts in her hands. I could feel her tremble once she saw her hands were now once again on my breasts.

She started very simply. Her hands cupped and hefted my tits, feeling their weight and abundance fill her hands. Her hands were still shaking as she cupped my tits. I could hear her breathing deepen as she began to move her hands and fingers over my flesh. It was turning me on to feel her caress my breasts. My nipples were getting very hard from her touches. They began to throb, begging to be touched. I did not ask her to, despite my need, because I wanted her to choose what she did with my boobs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.