Aging Well 2, the Sequel - Cover

Aging Well 2, the Sequel

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 23

[Jack writes]

It's Sunday and time for a double wedding!

We went to our Sunday school class since I was teaching! We had all almost forgotten. I didn't have to teach much since Chastity and David were with us along with Clarence and Joyce.

Stella was surprised because she thought Gretchen was getting married and I had to explain that it was going to be a double wedding.

Most in the class and many from the church were planning on attending anyway so attendance wouldn't be affected. We all enjoyed our time and it gave Chastity a chance to be a star for her wedding day just as Gretchen was at her church. She was shining and David looked like he would explode he was so full of love and pride for her. Chastity carried herself very well. Clarence and Joyce were thrilled with the welcome they and their daughter received.

We went on to church and I introduced the four to our congregation though Chastity had been here before with us.

After church, we would meet for lunch with a big group gathered at the buffet. All four of our "children" and many of their parents. We were given the separate room. We were noisy because it was a happy party celebrating our love children's marriages later today.

Gretchen rode with us while Mack went to his place to get ready and load their cases for the evening. David was ready and followed us with Chastity and her parents in his car. Becky and Mark were following us as were Pan, John, and Johnny.

Sandy had bought a suit for me to wear for formal events and I put it on upstairs while she worked with Chastity and Gretchen. We would bring them in Sandy's car while everyone else left before. Joyce was up helping Chastity for a while. She came down with her eyes brimming with tears and sat down next to Clarence. She said, "Clar, they are both beautiful. I am so happy for her."

Everyone left for the church leaving just me, Sandy, and our two beautiful love daughters. Sandy came downstairs and said, "You get to see them first. Chastity, Gretchen, come down. Let's see how you look." Sandy was wearing a church quality dress that was tight but a little longer for the occasion. She looked great.

I heard a little noise and looked up to see two visions in white floating down the steps. "Wow!" I smiled. "Sandy, you outdid yourself. Of course, you had two beautiful ladies to dress." The dresses were similar but different. Of course, both were white and long. Chastity was first and her dress was molded to her petite frame emphasizing her slim size and high breasts. Then, Gretchen came into view. My Valkyrie was just as dazzling. Her longer body did do justice to the long lines of the gown and it emphasized her bust a little more than Chastity's though that could be my imagination. Gretchen had a little more bust to emphasize.

We went into the garage and piled into Sandy's car with me driving. I arrived at the church and Gretchen directed me around to the side. The three of them got out and went inside carrying the lemon snaps. They would set them out and then go to a small room that doubled as the brides' parlor. My job was to park the car and go in the main sanctuary doors and help.

I parked and went in. Clarence was there with my son and Mark. Their wives were seated. Joyce was with Chastity. Our two grooms were with the pastor. I was surprised at the number of people who were coming to this wedding. There were many policemen though they weren't in uniform. Their bearing and conservative haircuts did give me hints. I met John, the captain, and Mitch, the assistant chief, and their wives. Just before it was time to start, I heard the motorcycles drive up. Alarmed, I peeked out and saw six policemen in full uniform. They came to Clarence and I. One of them said, "Are one of you Jack Norris?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.