Aging Well 2, the Sequel - Cover

Aging Well 2, the Sequel

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 16

[Sandy writes]

Jack drove us home. As we went home, we shared what little information the other might not have. I went upstairs and gathered Joyce's things to wash them for tomorrow.

The doorbell rang and Jack ushered Gretchen and Mack inside. He went into the laundry room to start the wash. Gretchen said, "May Mack drop me by here in the morning? He has an early surgery in the morning. I will run with you and pack clothes for Chastity."

I smiled widely. "Wouldn't it be easier for you to just stay here tonight? Then he won't have to bring you around."

Gretchen answered quickly. "No!" She blushed deeply. "Mom, that was mean."

"It was and I'm sorry, a little bit. The look on your faces was priceless though. You two are very teasable right now. Good night."

Gretchen said, "Good night, Mom." They left.

I joined Jack with the laundry. I said, "Yes. Everything is fine. She will have Mack drop her by here early because he has surgery. She will run, clean up, and have breakfast with us. She will get clothes for Chastity and ride in with us."

"What did you think of David?"

"He's a little intense but I like him. Perhaps he is just what Chastity needs and needed. Our job is to love her and be wherever she wants us to be. I plan for her to move in with us in the spare bedroom for a while. It's up to her what she will do."

Jack took me to bed and we made love slowly and tenderly until we went to sleep spooned together with his arms around me and mine holding him close. It was a lovely way to sleep and to wake. We did wake in time to untangle and dress in our running shorts and tops. Jack had started downstairs when the doorbell rang. Of course, it was Gretchen. "Hi, Poppa! It's good to see you!"

I came down and she released Jack and came to me. "Mom! I feel good this morning! Mack is so delicious to have wake up next to me!" She grinned. "For him, I am such a slut!"

I was a little surprised to hear her say that. She said, "I love him and know he loves me, too. Making love to him is every bit as good as I had ever hoped loving would be! He makes me feel so alive!"

I grinned. "A hard man is good to find!

"Now you know why I sleep naked!"

She grinned back. "I do, too, now."

Jack said, "Are we going to run or are you two trying to give me a heart attack from being over aroused?"

Gretchen smiled. "I'm sure that Mom can take you upstairs and cure your problem."

I smirked. "We'll bathe later. Let's run now."

As we started out the door for our run, Gretchen said to Sandy, "You do it in the shower?" I grinned. "Cool! Mom and Poppa are kinky!"

Jack said, "Don't show her the whips and chains!" He ran out to the street followed by both of us laughing. Our run was fun. The shower was even better and I did take care of Jack's arousal. He took care of mine, too.

We had a quick breakfast and left for the hospital after packing things for Joyce and Chastity.

We came into the room to see David leaning over and talking to Chastity quietly. Joyce was in the bigger recliner asleep. I noticed that Chastity was holding his hand. I grinned because I wondered if she had let it go long enough for either of them to go to the bathroom.

Gretchen cleared her throat after they hadn't heard our knock nor recognized our presence in the room. Their heads jerked away but Chastity didn't release David's hand. I noticed that his effort to pull it away was, at best, half-hearted.

Gretchen said, "Why don't you two kiss? It would make our understanding of the situation much clearer." She grinned.

David said, "I don't want to push."

Chastity pulled him to her and kissed him long and hard when their lips met. She said, "That was good. We'll do it again very soon." David looked a little breathless. Chastity hadn't released his hand. She continued, "Poppa Jack, may your love child have a good morning kiss?"

Jack went to the side of the bed and kissed her lips gently and lovingly. I didn't wait for an invitation and followed Jack. Gretchen was next. None of us kissed her cheeks. Gretchen went over to David's side of the bed and kissed his lips, too. She looked him dead in the eye and said, "Kiss her again."

David said, "Yes, ma'am." He carefully took her in his arms being careful of her ribs and spent a long few minutes kissing Chastity. Both of them were breathless when they finally came up for air.

Gretchen said, "That's more like it."

I had gone over to Joyce and woke her. She opened her eyes slowly though quickly realized where she was. She looked over at her daughter who was looking into David's eyes and smiled. I said, "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"No. but I could use some."

I looked at David and said, "David, have you had breakfast?"

"No ma'am. I did nibble at Chastity's when they brought hers."

Chastity said, "Go with my mother and both of you eat a good meal." He nodded and he and Chastity released each other's hands slowly with small caresses. Chastity continued, "Mother, take him downstairs and both of you make sure that each of you has a good breakfast. Go now!"

She was smiling. Both left. Chastity said, "Sit down. I want to talk to all three of you."

She said, "I hope to get out today. Sandy Mom, may I use your spare bedroom for a while? I'm not worried about living in Poppa Jack's condo now but I want you to watch over me and keep me out of trouble. I have a weakness for a man of the law!"

I said, "You are welcome, of course. However, we will be cheering the two of you on. I don't know how well we will do at chaperoning you two."

Chastity said, "I don't want it to stop. I do want to think and not just be carried away by my emotions. I have never wanted to make love to but one man before in my life and he was subject to a prior claim." She looked at Jack. "David's not subject to that problem but I don't want to hurry too fast. Help me with this.

"Also, I still have some pain and may need some help. You know that all David's off time will be at your place, too."

I grinned. "Should I set up a bed for him, too?"

Jack said, "We will stand, sit, walk or run with you and for you in any way you want us to."

We all smiled at each other. Gretchen said, "I'll be there a fair bit because we have to get our dresses ready!"

Chastity grinned. "I guess we do need to get Mack to make an honest woman out of you."

At that moment, her doctor entered with Mack. Mack was still in his scrubs. He was talking to Chastity's doctor. Their discussion was interrupted when Gretchen enveloped him in a full body hug. Mack said, "It's okay, Don. We have a license."

Don grinned. He said, "If she wears you out, I volunteer to help." He looked at me and said, "You have beautiful daughters." Jack just smiled and nodded. "Miss Jones, I want to check you over once more. If there are no surprises, I will release you. Do you have someone to stay with you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.