Lab Rats - Cover

Lab Rats

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - If you show off your discovery for your girlfriend and her roommate, beware. Some times, you are the scientist, other times you are the lab rat. This time, it was not his choice. When a time storm hits in the middle of time travel, it's both a blessing and a curse. Some times, you can't go home, whenever it is. Taking notes helps only to confirm how deeply you've stepped in it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Nudism  

He took a long look at the women in his life:

# Name Age Hgt. Eyes Hair Size Hometown
1 Marly Trudeau 23 5’01” green red B+ Daytona Beach
4 René Johansson 22 5’00” blue blonde B Baltimore
2 Andrea Rasmussen 22 5’02” hazel black A+ Savannah
3 Patricia Carlisle 21 4’11” blue blonde B Newport News
7 Jade Bright 16 5’04” blue blonde C- Hong Kong
6 Amber Bright 16 5’04” blue white C- Hong Kong
5 Ruby Bright 16 5’04” blue red C- Hong Kong
And then, his incredibly lucky self:

Kevin Carson 23 5’11” green lt. brown 8.5” Southport

So far, the time machine technology had proven to be dependable and the mechanicals checked true. Danger lurked at the destined target time.

Beginning with their arrival at the target time, anything they might encounter was very iffy. The actual environment might be hazardous and the earthly occupants, if any, might be quite belligerent. Even if they succeeded in collecting the wormhole, there was no guarantee it was functional or if the people on the other side were up for guests. There was no way to know if the relative passage of time matched or which direction it went. Without the benefit of the time machines, someone may have aged 50,000 years.

No one uttered a word as they waited for the equipment to complete the auto-diagnostic pretests. The hum of the charging capacitors in the huge coil filled the silence. He risked a quick surface scan of their minds, expecting mild anxiety and building anticipation, but nothing approaching fear. Instead, he was surprised to find a growing undercurrent of erotic excitement, which accounted for the girls wearing panties with little bows and tool sashes crossed between bare boobs. When everything was changing, nothing changed. The 400,000 Mile High Club?

He was wearing black canvas, mid-thigh hiking shorts and a full array of weapons. That he, too, was bare-chested, sporting a shoulder holster, did nothing to cool the girls down.

Assembled in the big space with the monitors and personal shields operating. Kevin said, “I’m sure you know, but this needs to be spoken aloud. From this moment forward, anything we experience will be new. Perhaps, astonishingly and dangerously new. Are we totally committed?”

“Maybe we should be committed for reasons other than this.” Marly couldn’t be serious for a second before she giggled, “New possibilities are much better than terminal cabin fever if we stay here and drown in the time stream. We know there will be threats, physical and temporal, on the surface. Shielded in orbit, at least we’re mobile and if push comes to shove, we can hide among the asteroids to get raw materials to survive.”

“We want each second to count.” Ruby spoke next. “Considering where we were before the chaos, every moment we have is a bonus. Don’t waste time with stagnation. It’ll kill ya. We need to go star-hopping.”

“Agreed.” Jade nodded. “The chance to visit the center of the galaxy is an adventure too tempting to pass up. Besides, how many girls get to live 48,000 years and not look a millennium over 16?”

Alice piped up again. “I’ve adjusted and enhanced the sensors to minimize the cloud layers and smoke. The view is centered over North America. It’s a big mutating mess.”

“Terrible roads, no shopping, not convenient to good schools and the scenery sucks. Time to relocate, Kevin. Press the button.” Andrea insisted.

“OK. Gather round the screens, ladies.” Kevin warned. “And now for something completely different!”

He pressed the button. The shift took less time than the video cameras took to re-resolve. What the group could see almost instantly was reassuringly disappointing. The continent was stable and generally shaped the same. On the surface, it resembled a crazy quilt of mini-climates blending together as Mother Nature balanced the accounts. She was just getting started.

Kevin put the time machine on ‘stand by’ and watched the screens with the others. A quick escape was never out of his reach.

The East Coast shoreline was barely recognizable. They could detect no evidence of life more complex than the Southern forests. The Northeast appeared to be a cold arid desert. Areas west of the old Mississippi River were a savannah interrupted by a narrow inland extension of the Gulf. The northern polar ice cap had melted. Greenland seemed much smaller. Antarctica was huge, the ice sheet reaching the tip of South America. The oceans looked too green. Etc.

Of course there were no buildings visible. Any future civilization, if one had been destined to arise, fared no better than any other era. The last ingredient added to the blender gets blended. 500 centuries of erosion in the puree cycle will do that.

New York Harbor filled in to become a river delta and Manhattan was no longer an island. Fortunately, the wormhole was where is should have been. Unfortunately, a white, opaque dome covered it. The mysterious silver sister was waiting and she was not alone. Four small people were sitting on her, staring at a cartoonish ‘flying saucer’ near the dome. Curious on many levels. There were stories to be told. The first was why they were wearing very skimpy bikinis and nothing else.

Kevin and the girls took the rockship in for a closer look since there were no obvious threats. “Make us appear to be a giant shiny egg. As soon as we get within a hundred meters, extend a bit of transparent force field around and under the entire cluster.”

“Going for the Alien Invader approach?” Patty giggled. “Probably no more strange than what they’ve seen already.”

Alice cut in. “Boss. I’m in contact with the AI. These four are the only beings even remotely qualified for assistance she had seen since arrival. They are too bewildered to attempt contact. What to do?”

“Ask her if I can initiate the contact after we talk to the new girls.” Kevin glanced at his family. “Ladies, you ought to put on some sort of tops under your tool straps. A clear lab coat will do, as a token covering. We are from the future after all, but we don’t want to scare them away.”

“We have something that will work.” Andrea responded. “They arrived wearing nearly-nothing bikinis, so how modest can they be?”

“More than you may think, Andi. The tan lines don’t match and the chocolate-haired girl has none at all.” Patty countered. “Probably first time out in a suit that teeny.”

The seven girls removed the tactical gear, which had somehow become translucent pale blue, silk and lace ‘Miss America’ style sashes, and donned the new fitted, crystal-clear lab coats. Calling it a ‘coat’ was gross exaggeration. It wasn’t long enough to cover their butts.

After receiving his approving nod, they re-armed.

“My sister AI thinks introductions are in order. She thanks you for the shield. The girls are getting a chill.” Alice reported back. “She says the cover dome appeared when the meter lights started to grow dim. Maybe a reaction to the chaos ending, maybe bad news from the folks on the other side, whatever, our shield slipped under it with no trouble.”

“Maybe it won’t be needed if the Möbius hamster drive works. We should land and have a gabfest, then. Put us within a dozen yards, our main entrance facing the group.” Kevin replied, “Make us a couple of AG units to move the flying saucer into the entry cave. Marly and I will move your sister.” He pondered for a few seconds. “Activate a mine-bot to scoop a few millimeters of soil under the portal and put it on the floor inside.”

While Alice was maneuvering the egg into place, Kevin asked, -How is your sister?-

- She is bored out of her mind and very happy to have someone talk to.- Alice sighed, -However, the wormhole has her worried.-

-I guess we’ll just make it up as we go along. SOP.- He mentally chuckled. -You ready to set us down?-

-We are down and nestled in the sand. Am I good or what?- She chuckled. -Are you ready to meet the neighbors?-

-OK. Reveal the outer door.- “Girls, here’s how we play it: Marly and Patty calm the new girls and bring them inside. Andrea and René, you deal with the space ship. Park it in the lobby. I want the Bright Trips to position the wormhole disc in the lobby, to the side of the entry, but don’t turn the field off yet.”

Alice said, “The air quality is acceptable. Opening the door now.”

-Just a minute.- Kevin scanned the four bikini-clad newbies. He got the impression that a giant silver egg was the least threatening sight they had seen lately. They were nervous but not ready to panic until it grew teeth or melted the landscape.

“OK, Alice. Open sesame.” His girls scattered to their assignments. As soon as Marly and Patty had the bemused bikini girls moving toward the entry, Kevin approached the new AI and placed his hand in the print appearing in the surface.

He did not notice all activity come to halt. Eleven girls were watching the man-machine interaction.

‘DNA well within acceptable limits. State your name.’ The expected LCD screen read.

-Kevin Carson, Carson Group Prime.- He thought at her. -Can we talk?-

She asked in kind. -Unexpected response. Why? Explain.-

-Those in my group have been assisted by the AI we know as ‘Alice’. I would like for her to evaluate and enhance the four we found here. I wish, as ‘Prime’, to be independently bonded to you. The girls will be part of what we call our immediate family and you will be able to operate independently of Alice, but as an active advising member of our family through your attachment with me. Such an arrangement should have no effect on your AI-sister link. Is that consistent with your mission?-

-Stated thusly, an acceptable outcome is projected. Remain in contact with the evaluator for additional enhancement.- He felt the tingling as she boosted him further. -You have a curiously appealing relationship with ‘Alice’. Do I, too, get a name?-

-Of course. You, ‘Alix’, are one of us!-

-Thank you. Bonding transition complete; mission fulfilled. It would not be beneficial for your girls to attempt this additional boost. Small tweaks, however, can’t hurt. You are genetic coding is slightly different.- Now, Alix began speaking through the speakers, if that’s what they were, imbedded in the silver chest. “Like my new voice, brother?”

“Lovely. Sounds like an actress we know as Lauren Becall.” He laughed. “Alice, would you please replicate some earwigs so the family can talk to Alix and you without having to be near the house or a tool belt?” -Or having to be in mental contact.- “Bring Alix up to speed on what we have planned and experienced, so far. Just like the triplets, new neurons, new perspectives.”

“Excellent idea, Boss. Welcome to our family, Sister Alix.”

Activity resumed and everyone completed their tasks. He called Patty back and they moved Alix into the main living room. He set her up for business while Alice shared data and the girls talked among themselves, comparing experiences.

“Ready to optimize the new members.” Alice announced, “Please take your places.” Her lid closed and the hand print appeared

“Should they be dressed as we were?” Andrea asked.

Kevin just grinned and mentally nodded to Alice. Initiation into the family, indeed! He sensed that the little bikinis revealed more than they had dared show in public before, but that public nakedness was a risk they were willing, if not eager, to take.

“Unencumbered would be acceptable. Please remove their outer coverings quickly.” Alice answered.

Patty and Marly peeled the girls’ bathing suits off before they could resist. The four naked girls were too astonished to think of covering up in front of the tall man. Extremely embarrassed excitement quickly replaced stunned paralysis in the ‘exposed in public to a strange and powerful man’ fantasy. The bikinis went straight into the replicator hopper, giving the fantasy inescapable reality.

“Very nice specimens, well formed, attractive. Firm teen tits, perfect asses.” Kevin commented. “We like them naked. The bikinis say they like being seen.”

All seven of his delightful crazies stripped to their panties in sisterly solidarity. René ushered the naked newbies into position and Alice began the routine. “Oldest to youngest, put your right hand in the first lighted depression and state your name. Remain in contact until the evaluation process is complete.”

“Trixie Ferranti, 16. Seattle, WA”

“DNA within specified definitions. Accepted. Next.”

“Myra Tooler, 15. Victoria, BC”

“DNA within specified definitions. Accepted. Next.”

“Dale Tooler, 14 Victoria, BC.”

“DNA within specified definitions. Myra’s natural sister. Accepted. Next.”

“Vivian Yamada, just barely 14. Kyoto, JPN.”

“Correct. DNA within specified definitions. Accepted. Remain as you are until enhancements take effect. Stand still. It will tingle as I repair and optimize your bodies for health and performance.”

-They have some fraction of the time travel boost your girls acquired as a result of actually being inside the transition field.- Alice thought. -Not as extensively as you. I’ll enhance them to match the original company as much as possible, with your permission.-

-Why do I have more of this ‘head start’ boost?-

-If I had to guess, exposure to the temporal field during the development phase predisposed you to maximize the improvements to your physiology. And your DNA is more receptive than the average human.- She cyber giggled. -Are you new to this planet? I, for one, welcome our new alien overlord. Should I continue the guessing?-

-As entertaining as this chat is, Miss Future Hood Ornament, go ahead and enhance them to their maximum potential. Do any have psychic abilities?- Kevin inquired.

-Neither genetic predisposition nor unexplained abilities detected. However, the one identified as ‘Vivian’ exhibits a brain path promising, for lack of a better description, predictive nonlinear logic similar to yours. Also a genetic trait shared with no one in the present company but you.-

-Can it be magnified?- He asked, -Will she become telepathic?-

-Telepathy is not probable. However, the blood flow to her non-linear logic centers can be optimized, but ‘intuition’ is not measurable in tangible ways. Vivi, as she seems to prefer, may or may not become more effective, but her quirks will not decline.- Alix answered. -Wow! With my human component freed, I can see what ‘intuition’ means and why it is frequently correct. It can’t make sense, but it does, perfectly. Guessing, but not really. Very cool.-

-I’ve discovered the ability to intuit valid results from vague or nonexistent information saves a lot of time. Are Vivi and I related?- Kevin smiled.

-Perhaps on her maternal side, several generations removed, but nothing we can determine absolutely without a larger data set.- Alice replied. -Not something we will ever have access to again. Doesn’t matter really. Be aware, only you and the ones to which you refer as the Lab Rats have the capacity to regenerate severed limbs. Otherwise, the enhancements are done. The former new arrivals have the same optimizations proportional to their initial abilities as your ‘seven’. They need real food and a chance to absorb and reconcile the new reality.-

In the living room, Patty was serving fish sandwiches, baked beans and nutrient-enriched chocolate shakes. Marly and René explained our theory of tech attraction to the silver AIs after the AIs detailed the optimization goals. The four new members began to tell their life stories and brief but eventful shared history:

Dale and Myra Tooler were the daughters of two professors at the University of Victoria. The family was visiting Disneyland, but after a day of standing in line for the rides and restaurants, they decided to explore the city itself. That seemed like more of a vacation. A person could stand in line and sweat anywhere for a lot less. The Mouse was expensive.

Both girls were fully qualified small craft pilots but couldn’t be officially licensed until they were sixteen. They wanted jets and clear skies.

Trixie Ferranti, a sophomore astrophysics major at the University of San Francisco, was in LA with her folks, engineers at Boeing in Seattle, also checking out Walt World. They had the same less-than-perfect experience in Mouseville and resorted to museum hopping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.