Lab Rats - Cover

Lab Rats

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - If you show off your discovery for your girlfriend and her roommate, beware. Some times, you are the scientist, other times you are the lab rat. This time, it was not his choice. When a time storm hits in the middle of time travel, it's both a blessing and a curse. Some times, you can't go home, whenever it is. Taking notes helps only to confirm how deeply you've stepped in it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Kevin probed gently to discover the class schedule. Tomorrow, lessons would continue throughout the day, not all of which involved the bedroom. His lab rat girls planned to get the triplets up to speed on the tech side of living in the Carson Group.

The basic sciences governing the world occupy most of the morning. Weapons training, flight and the replicator were the principal topics for the afternoon.

Instruction in the proper care and maintenance of Master Kevin would resume later tomorrow night. Marly and René would determine the triplets’ readiness for the final exam. And here it became interesting. Personalities were in play.

All four of the original girls agreed completely that the new girls should join the sisterhood of mates. The new girls knew it would happen eventually one way or the other. Their submissive nature accepted their fate with a sense of resignation tinged with dread. They were not convinced the loss of virginity could be enjoyable.

Andrea and Patty were of the opinion that Kevin should simply take them whenever he wanted, ready or not. They would come around once he had fucked them cross-eyed and senseless. The older girls were also the two most upfront about their sexual attraction to Kevin yesterday. They were eager to be used by the Master of the house and there was no reason the other girls would be any different once they had a taste of his big fat dick.

René and Marly wanted to see the triplets submit more willingly to Kevin’s ownership. The thought of being ‘forced’ should be more eagerly anticipated than dreaded. Their peculiar subconscious kink was a desire to be unable to resist what they were too shy to admit wanting. What they wanted was to be screwed boneless, to be used like the powerless submissive fucktoys they yearned to be whenever Kevin wished. The former roommates were sure the triplets would develop similar tastes.

The original four agreed on one important point: they wanted to see the look on each triplet’s face when Kevin popped their cherries and filled their virgin cunts with hot hard cock. They wanted him to make his ownership of their bodies and souls clear and unmistakably permanent.

Their language rivaled the coarseness of his high school locker room.

He decided then and there that he would never understand girls. It was folly to try. Entertaining, but a dead end. Of course, being telepathic allowed him to know their thoughts, to manipulate them if he so chose (so far, he hadn’t). Understanding the convoluted reasoning behind their thoughts did not necessarily follow knowledge. Kevin concluded that men and women were wired differently, neither better nor worse than the other, just not the same.

A prime example was the universal toilet seat controversy. Women became extremely annoyed it they found it up, apoplectic if they actually sat down on cold porcelain.

The seat must be down any time a women entered the room. This was not negotiable. Mother Teresa would have harsh words with Mahatma Gandhi if the occasion demanded. Saintly behavior did not reach the bathroom.

Men, in their defense, questioned the wisdom of parking their tushies anywhere, toilet or not, without looking first to see what was there. What was so unreasonable about that? They also considered it unfair and discourteous to expect men simply to lift a seat surely covered in whatever E. coli saturated waste that had splashed up from the bowl.

He learned long ago how quickly and loudly that logic was rejected.

Acceptance of what is did not require understanding the reasons. But on the plus side of the illogical equation, nor did you have to understand the wave-particle duality of light to see a rainbow in the eyes of the right girl. The rainbow was all a guy needed to know. And to lower the toilet seat.

Kevin decided to give the girls what they wanted, with a twist to boost the fantasies. Tweaking is not manipulating.

-Alice. Has there been any motion outside? If so, specify.-

-Specificity is my middle name. Yes, some uncurious passersby, reptilian and ursine. Both seem more concerned with other business. Several repeat customers, both species. None for a while, expect traffic soon.-

-Excellent. Alice S. Carson. Please make the self-powered, textured shield device for the front entrance. Include a quick adhesive on the backside for rapid attachment. Will I need a ladder or stool to reach high enough?-

-That is not an issue. Attach the shield generator anywhere near the opening except on the floor. It will activate on contact What do you have in mind, my devious friend?-

-Just a little fun testing boundaries. Sealing the door is a bonus.-

-The generator is ready in the enclosure. Have fun.-

-I will.- He strolled to the replicator after stripping the boxer shorts off and strapping on a laser pistol. Holding the device, smaller than a deck of playing cards, in one hand, he pointed to Marly and René. “Follow me,” he ordered, leading them to the inner door. Kevin pushed the confused and unarmed girls out into the cave when they hesitated to move. The inner door remained open.

In the cave, he stepped past the clearly afraid naked girls and sealed the door. But the girls did not know they were safe and obviously felt exposed to the ever-present dangers post the portal.

“But Kevin. Something could get in!” Marly cried. Strange, she thought, why am I getting wet?

Kevin ‘heard’ and tweaked the pleasure spot slightly. Her nipples hardened instantly. The fear/arousal combination was doing interesting things to her psyche.

“It’s my job to cover the opening. It’s your job to suck my dick “ He waved the pistol in the general direction of the outside. He left her to her own imagination and turned his attention to René. “René’s job is to make you come before I do.” He pushed Marly to her knees, being careful to have her in a position to see the opening while she sucked with an admirable enthusiasm.

From behind, René wriggled on her back between Kevin’s legs, getting into position to feast on Marly’s clit and pinch her nipples at the same time. The dicksucker came the second she felt the tongue in her pussy, again when Kevin forced her to deep throat his hard cock and a third time when the cave bear passed by the opening.

Five astonished girls entered from the other door, too engrossed in the action on the floor to worry about the danger lurking outside.

Kevin pulled out of her mouth, easily flipped her into the top half of a sixty-nine with René and plunged to the bottom of Marly’s tight pulsing cunt. His delirious fucktoy screamed into René’s pussy, seized his dick in a strangle hold and went to another place in her head, leaving her quaking body behind.

He spoke to the girl on the floor. “Hands and knees, facing the crocodile looking in.” Her pleasure spot received a rather strong tweak as he spoke, triggering a correspondingly strong orgasm. Still coming, she struggled to obey, managing to get into the commanded position. Kevin took her hard and deep, forcing his raging tool through the clenched, throbbing muscles protecting her cunt to the end of her hot wet womanhood.

René lost count of the orgasms. They blended into one continuous overload as she watched the ravenous reptile watch her get fucked into a coma. She felt the invading cock swell and unload gallons of hot sperm into her body and saw laser light lash out, slicing the crocodile in half.

Her last sight before darkness claimed her consciousness was the monstrous cave bear dragging both halves of the corpse away.

Off-handedly, Kevin left both insensate girls on the stone floor. He pointed to the triplets. “Nice tits. Bring those two fucked out girls inside and clean them up. Be quick about it. Andrea, Patty, show them how. Remember to close the door.”

He added as he went in, “I’m taking a shower. Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes. Set the table.”

As he went out of sight, Jade asked in horrified awe, “Did Master Kevin just fuck them to death? René and Marly aren’t moving. Are they dead?”

Patty laughed, “He fucked them as dead as they wanted. When they awaken, you will see the two most crazy-happy satisfied fucktoys in the world. I want some of that, too.”

“We better get moving before another monster gets a whiff of the used pussy in here.” Andrea spurred the triplets into action. “Safety now. Fucking later.”

“They screamed so loud!” Amber whispered. “Does it hurt terribly? He stretched their girl parts so far I thought they would split open!”

“I don’t know, girl. It might, but it feels so good I don’t notice. Maybe it hurts wonderfully. Maybe a little pain makes it better.” Patty answered. “You’ll know when he shoves that wonderful dick up your wet girl parts.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.