The Man of Sin
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Sage of the Forlorn Path

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Helena is a straight-laced student at Rome's prestigious Rosewood University with dreams of joining the Swiss Guard, but her fate is no longer her own. The Antichrist has come to Rome, looking for innocent souls to torment before taking over the world. He has set his sights on Helena and will do whatever it takes to win her over. He'll enslave everyone around her and use them as his toys, but no matter how much she hates him, the more time they spend together, the stranger her feelings for him.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Violence   School   Prostitution   Cat-Fighting  

As usual, Helena's friends all noted the sudden lack of vitality on her face. She had been fine recently, but today, it was embarrassment that had left her despondent. The previous night, Xavier had snuck into her room and molested her until she climaxed. The man she hated more than anything else on the planet had invoked indescribable pleasure in her. Even worse was when he jammed his fingers in her mouth, forcing her to taste her feminine essence. It made her want to throw up in revulsion, not from the taste, but from the sinful knowledge of what is was. But she was also terrified, as the card Xavier had left her was blank. Was there no trial for her today? If there wasn't, did that mean he was going to resume raping Sophie at night? She looked at her friend, terrified of what new horrors awaited her.

Sophie's footsteps were the only sound in the hall. She was on her way to class, third period. She was in good spirits, and aside from her worrying about Helena and her stagnant mood, all was right with the world. No warning was given and no presence was sensed when the hand grabbed her face and the arm wrapped around her waist. It took her a moment to actually process what was going on, at which point she screamed as loud as she could through the stranger's hand.

"Oh settle down, you act like this is the first time I ever had my way with you. Time for the next stage of the game."

She didn't recognize the voice speaking in her ear. It was deep and dry, yet somehow soft like a whisper. The voice was almost inhuman and it made her feel like her skeleton was made of ice. Who the hell was holding her? The answer came with a rush of searing pain, as if her neck was being sprayed with a blowtorch. From that branding, a storm of memories overtook her, with hours of horror being snatched from the darkness and played out for her in a single moment. All the times she had been raped, she was now remembering, and the face of her tormentor was now clear as day.

Xavier dropped to her the floor with the circle of sixes smoldering on the side of her neck where he had licked her. Sophie vomited on the beige tiles, purging herself of her half-eaten breakfast. It was all she could do as her soul was stabbed with the returning memories of her ongoing sexual assault. The ethereal collar now spinning around her neck had broken the seal on her mind, and with it, her body regained all of the scars from Xavier's torture that he had mended.

He pulled on her leash, dragging her over to him. "I told you before that you are nothing but my cum dumpster, a toy for me to use and abuse as much as I want. You need to fulfill your role."

He snapped his fingers, wrapping the two of them in a shroud of darkness and teleporting them to Sophie's room. Once there, he threw her on the bed and began tearing away at her clothes. Sophie struggled against him, her face buried in her pillow as it had been time and time again when he assaulted her.

"No! Please! Please don't rape me!"

He laughed and handcuffed her to the headboard, finishing by tearing away the last of her clothes and leaving her naked. He undressed and climbed on top of her, reaching under to squeeze her breasts until she screamed. "Strange, isn't it? To finally do this in the daylight? Now I can see the look of terror in your eyes with perfect clarity. If I remember correctly, it was sodomy that made you cum the hardest."

He moved his attention from her breasts and began beating her ass until handprints had been worn into her lily-white skin. Sophie cried and begged him to be merciful, but her tearful pleading just excited Xavier further. No matter how loud she screamed, her words and the sound of him striking her rear end would never be heard. Wanting to drive her even crazier, Xavier wetted his fingers in her mouth and used her saliva as lubricant, pushing them into her asshole. She cried out as his fingers penetrated her, slipping through her defenses no matter how hard she clenched. This was not the first time he had violated her anally; she knew that now, but the fact that he was able to do it to her made her sob in shame.

"My, my, you're so tight. It seems I'll have to start training you to be a good ass slave. Let's see how many fingers I can get in."

One at a time, he slipped in the digits while thrusting with his arm, trying to force them in as deep as he could. Sophie shrieked, continuing to beg him to stop. Her pleading simply convinced him to keep going and to fit in more fingers. He was unable to go in past his knuckles, but he was able to wedge in six fingers from his joined hands and slide them inside her easily. She put all of her strength into her rectal muscles, clenching to try and keep him out, but no amount of force could stop him. He waited for her to tire herself out, her asshole finally becoming loose and awaiting what was to come. Just as he had done to Helena the night before, he jammed his fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste the sinful flavor of her ass.

"Don't worry, I know that you were on your way to class. I'll make this quick. You can just shrug off being late."

Spreading her ass cheeks, he spat onto her anus and slowly forced his cock in. Sophie was sobbing uncontrollably, writhing in desperation to lessen the pain of being sodomized.

Xavier buried himself in to the base, taking a moment to admire the sight of his victim's asshole forming a perfect seal around his manhood. "I don't know why you insist on crying, this isn't the first time I've used your back door."

He leaned over, holding himself up with his arms as if doing pushups. Bobbing his lower body, he began slamming himself into her without mercy, punishing her asshole with his cock, each thrust being delivered with his full weight. Sophie continued to cry and scream in pain, feeling like she was going to get ripped open any second. She was remembering the other times he had sodomized her like this, the sealed memories overlapping and perfectly replicating the awful sensations Xavier was inflicting on her. Every time he drove into her, she could feel a pulse ripple through her pelvic region, with undeniable pleasure beginning to bubble within her. This anal rape was agony, but it was invoking a physiological reaction in her, one that refused to obey her will and disappear.

Xavier could sense it and pulled her hair. "Go ahead and cum. You love getting raped in your asshole, don't you?"

"No! No! Please stop!"

"Not until you cum. You can't leave until you have an orgasm! Come on, say it!"

Whether it was the effect of his powers or just some twisted reaction to her situation, the floodgates opened for Sophie after just a couple minutes. She screamed into her pillow, soaking it with her tears of humiliation. "Oh God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming from my ass!"

Xavier grinned as she felt her tighten down on his cock, refusing to let him go. Her whole body was trembling as an almost masochistic euphoria was flushed through her system. No longer needing to hold back, Xavier emptied himself into her, filling her asshole with semen. He pulled out of her and replaced his cock with a butt plug, the toy seemingly appearing in his hand out of thin air.

"There, now it won't leak out of you. Don't even try to pull that out, only your master can remove it. Do you understand? Answer, slave!"

Her face puffy and red from crying, Sophie nodded. "I understand."

Xavier snapped his fingers and they were teleported back to the hallway, their clothes returning to their bodies. Sophie had a dead look her in her eyes, with her anus sore from the rape and the sex toy still inside her.

"From this point forward, consider yourself my property. I can do whatever I want to you and you'll never get to say no. I suggest you do everything you can to avoid raising suspicions, because if anyone should learn about me, I will kill them, I'll make you watch, and then I will violate you on top of their butchered carcass. Your teachers, your friends, your family ... I'll slaughter them in front of you and then cook them up for our dinner. Do you understand?"

Sophie nodded, unable to look him in the eye or even speak.

"Good, then get to class, because if you aren't there in five minutes, I'll have to torture you."

She slowly got to her feet and began to limp away. Xavier stormed over and grabbed her breast from behind, squeezing it with cruel strength and making her cry out. "You forgot to bow, a slave is supposed to bow when leaving their master."

Sophie stepped into class, Social Studies with Sister Olivia. She didn't have this class with Helena or Xavier, a small blessing in this new Hell she found herself in. There was no question that Helena would be able to see that something wasn't right, and if she started asking questions, it would put her in danger. Normally, being late would terrify Sophie, as Sister Olivia would beat any truants in front of the class. However, neither woman was in their usual state of mind.

While Sophie was trying to recover from the rape just minutes ago, Sister Olivia was traumatized by her continuing "nightmare". It felt so real, she almost thought that she was still dreaming, as the lack of the injuries inflicted on her made her almost question reality.

The previous night:

Sister Olivia hung in the university church, her wrists bound above her head and with a gag in her mouth. She was sobbing as Xavier threw the needle, striking one of the minor pressure points in the side of her thigh. He was lazily walking in circles around her, creating needles out of thin air and throwing them with pinpoint accuracy. They were striking nerves and pressure points and sending currents of electricity through her body. It was a form of acupuncture, but with the maximum amount of pain being inflicted. He had paid extra attention to her erogenous zones, with her labia and breasts looking like the back of a porcupine and a single long needle going through her nipples.

"Amazing, isn't it? Acupuncture has always fascinated me, especially its ability to alleviate suffering. Do you know how it works? The needles used are so narrow, that when they are inserted, you feel almost no pain, or even the needles at all. However, the damage they inflict to the body is just enough for the release of endorphins, especially when they are used on the right places.

Now watch this. Nothing up my sleeves..."

He balled his hand into a fist and blew into one side, and from the other, a bundle of needles slid out.

"Magic!"

Moving behind her, he smiled and threw the tiny pikes, using his powers to guide them and strike all of the nerve clusters in her spine. He snapped his fingers and a crippling bolt of electricity cracked through the needles, shocking her with the power of a cattle prod and making her scream until her voice was hoarse.

"Good, now lets see how well I can insert them under the skin..."

When lunch arrived, Sophie did her best to put on a brave face and hide her pain from her friends. She couldn't let them find out about what Xavier had done to her or else he would kill them. It was difficult for her to sit down at the table with her friends, or anywhere for that matter, considering she still had the butt plug inside her. She set her tray down and tried to sit, making an unintended wince.

The flick caught Helena's gaze. "Sophie, are you ok?"

She looked at her friend, wishing to scream what was happening and beg her for help, but she had to put on a smile and ignore her pain.

"Yeah ... I just ... I just pulled something in gym class."

The way she spoke and the way she smiled, both with despondent eyes, set of alarms in Helena's mind.

Once lunch came to an end, all the students stacked up their trays on tables by the exits and swarmed out for their next classes. In the horde was Thane, his mind on other things. He didn't know what he was supposed to do. The priests had blessed Helena but nothing had happened because of it. The only thing they had succeeded in doing was find out that whatever was haunting her was beyond their power to fight.

He came to a stop, frozen with a feeling of dread almost beyond his body's ability to endure. Everyone around him was shoving to get out, but someone had just passed by him, and that presence was enough to leave his heart struggling to beat. It was just like before, when Helena had left the Disciplinary Committee's office and he saw that shadow, and even earlier, back when he had that vision in the kitchen. His body was screaming at him to run, telling him that he was a hair's breadth from doom, but he knew he could not let this opportunity escape. He had to find out the source of this evil.

Earning him the curses of his fellow students, he pushed everyone out of the way and charged into the crowd, following this feeling of dread. The students were pouring out into the grassy campus like a waterfall and spreading, but Thane could sense the presence of the dark figure. He was dead ahead, a man this time. Maneuvering through the spreading crowd, he ran across the quad, each person he passed narrowing the selection of perpetrators. His eyes locked on to a target, his soul telling him he had found the source of this evil. It was a student, tall like him and dressed in the black coat of a priest. He was far ahead of the other students and had just ducked into the science building. Thane sprinted after him, reaching the door the student had passed through and wrenching it open. Down at the end of a hall, he saw the student turn around the corner, just barely catching sight of the hems of his coat swishing behind him. How had he gotten down there so fast?

Thane pushed the thought out of his mind and continued running, his footsteps echoing through the hall. The shutting of a door drew him to a stairwell, telling him that the student was going to one of the upper levels. By the time he set his foot on the lowest stair, the student was stepping off the highest. The young exorcist sprinted up the stairs, feeling like his lungs were filled with smoke from the exertion. Reaching the top level, he looked down the hall, again spotting the figure turning a corner at the end of the corridor. For several minutes, the chase continued on like this. Every time Thane entered a staircase or hallway, the student left it, and after his target stepped out of the science building and into the nearby middle school, Thane could tell that the student knew he was being tailed. Regardless, he continued running, chasing this evil being all across the campus.

At last, he stormed back in to the cafeteria, where the student was waiting for him. The kitchen staff was gone, leaving the two of them alone. Xavier stared at him, an inhuman darkness in his eyes and an insidious grin on his face. Thane knew it was him, not because of everything that had happened until this moment, but just from looking at him. If he were to meet this man at any other time or place and see him like this, he would get the same feeling of terror.

"Well, that was certainly fun. I'm surprised you were able to keep up with me for so long. It's good that you and I finally meet face to face."

Xavier's voice hit Thane like a punch to the face, using his paranormal sensitivity against him. During exorcisms and investigations, he had heard the voices of demons, but this was a whole new level of evil. Regardless, Thane charged towards him, reaching into his pocket and drawing his rosary. He wrapped it around his hand like brass knuckles and then lunged forward to punch Xavier. Calmly, Xavier grabbed his wrist and stopped him like a seatbelt. Thane screamed as the rosary melted on his hand, the plastic and metal turning into molten ooze and fusing to his fingers.

"Trying to punch me with your rosary, I'll applaud you for your ingenuity and spirit. However, mere trinkets and physical attacks will never bring me down."

He forced Thane back, the young exorcist gripping his burned hand, now stiff from the melted rosary hardening on his skin.

"What the Hell are you?"

"I am the nightmare that has invoked fear in men like you for eons. The darkness is coming, soon to eclipse this world and allow all mankind to achieve death."

"Are ... are you the Antichrist?"

"The very same, and let me tell you, hope has left you behind. There is nothing you can do to stop me. What can you, a mortal man, do against the son of the Devil?"

"I can bring about a power far greater than my own!"

Thane pulled a small bible out of his pocket and crossed himself. "Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies, Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in our battle against principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places!"

Xavier began to laugh. "You think your words can hurt me, boy?"

"Come to the assistance of men whom God has created to His

likeness and whom He has redeemed at a great price from the tyranny

of the Devil! The Holy Church venerates you as her guardian and

protector; to you, the Lord has entrusted the souls of the redeemed to be led into Heaven! Pray therefore the God of Peace to crush Satan beneath our

feet, that he may no longer retain men captive and do injury to the Church! Offer our prayers to the Most High, that without delay they may draw His mercy down upon us; take hold of the dragon, the old serpent, which is the Devil and Satan, bind him and cast him into the bottomless pit that he may no longer seduce the nations!"

A visible twitch crossed Xavier's face, his grin disappearing.

"In the Name of Jesus Christ, our God and Lord, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul and all the Saints! And powerful in the holy authority of our ministry, we confidently undertake to repulse the attacks and deceits of the Devil! God arises; His enemies are scattered and those who hate Him flee before Him! As smoke is driven away, so are they driven; as wax melts before the fire, so the wicked perish at the presence of God!"

Xavier vomited on the floor with his body jerking violently. "Stop it! I order you to stop!"

"Behold the Cross of the Lord, flee bands of enemies! The Lion of the tribe of Juda, the offspring of David, hath conquered! May Thy mercy, Lord, descend upon us! As great as our hope in Thee! We drive you from us, whoever you may be, unclean spirits, all satanic powers, all infernal invaders, all wicked legions, assemblies, and sects!"

Black flames began to curl around Xavier and his skin was peeling. He again threw up, this time producing a vile puddle of blood and black venom.

"In the Name and by the power of Our Lord Jesus Christ, may you be snatched away and driven from the Church of God and from the souls made to the image and likeness of God and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb! Most cunning serpent, you shall no more dare to deceive the human race, persecute the Church, torment God's elect and sift them as wheat! The Most High God commands you, He with whom, in your great insolence, you still claim to be equal! God who wants all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth!"

Black wings stretched from Xavier's back and claws grew from his fingertips. His cheeks and lips disappeared, revealing rows of needle teeth while his eyes became like coals. He lunged for Thane, screaming like a table saw.

"Christ, God's Word made flesh, commands you; He who to save our race outdone through your envy, humbled Himself, becoming obedient even unto death; He who has built His Church on the firm rock and declared that the gates of Hell shall not prevail against Her, because He will dwell with Her all days even to the end of the world! The sacred Sign of the Cross commands you, as does also the power of the mysteries of the Christian Faith! The glorious Mother of God, the Virgin Mary, commands you; she who by her humility and from the first moment of her Immaculate Conception crushed your proud head! The faith of the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, and of the other Apostles commands you! The blood of the Martyrs and the pious intercession of all the Saints command you!"

His claws inches from Thane's face, Xavier was brought to a stop as if caught in a spider's web. The black fire surging from his flesh was now an inferno, eating away at him.

"Thus, cursed dragon, and you, diabolical legions, we adjure you by the living God, by the true God, by the holy God, by the God who so loved the world that He gave up His only Son, that every soul believing in Him might not perish but have life everlasting; stop deceiving human creatures and pouring out to them the poison of eternal damnation; stop harming the Church and hindering her liberty!

Begone, Satan, inventor and master of all deceit, enemy of man's salvation!"

He slammed the bible shut and held it above his head. "AAAAAMMMMEEEEENNNN!"

Xavier was thrown back, consumed in a twisting maw of flames, howling in agony. Thane could no longer see him, but in seconds, the flames disappeared, and a charred body fell to the ground, unmoving. The young exorcist fell to his knees, gasping for air from the monumental effort he had put in. He had come close to passing out at the end, but it did not matter. He had defeated the Antichrist. He stood up, relieved that the battle was over. The school was finally safe. It was time to spread the news.

He turned around but came to a dead stop, his heart dropping into his stomach as a dark laugh echoed through the cafeteria. He looked back and his vision was blocked off, Xavier grabbing him by the face and then holding him off the ground. From that connection, a wave of indescribable agony swept through him, with every single nerve ending being stabbed with hot irons. He could feel his bones breaking, his flesh being peeled away, his muscles shredded, and his organs being torn from his body. At the same time, he felt evil contaminate his mind, with visions of suffering and horror spreading through his soul like ink through water. Every memory he had was being overwritten, scenes of torture and agony being stamped onto the mental photographs.

Xavier let him go, dropping him to the floor with a circle of sixes burned into his forehead, smoking but soon vanishing. He stood unscathed, laughing. "You humans entertain me to no end with your arrogance. You think that by shouting some words, you can wield the power of God? That you can rain His judgment down upon me? That you, mortal men, have the ability to defeat a demigod like me? Nothing you ever do will be able to stop me. I'm the son of the Devil and a living human, do you know what means? My demon half protects me from all things physical, while my human half protects me from the ethereal. Whether it is a nuclear missile or the light of Heaven, I am indestructible.

I will give you credit, though. It is the willpower of the exorcist that allows the exorcism to take place. Their faith is turned into a spiritual weapon against the dark spirit, a symbol for their will to be shaped into and used against the demon, but God or his angels have nothing to do with it. You should be proud of yourself; I haven't seen a prodigy like you in centuries. You could have forced out five demons at once under normal circumstances. Too bad for you, I'm no ordinary demon."

Thane didn't respond. The torture Xavier had put him through had robbed him of the use of his body.

"Tell you what, you're too interesting for me to simply dispose of. Let's make things fun. I'll give you the chance to find a way to defeat me. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong and there is something in this world that can bring me down once and for all. I'll give you one shot to find that chink in my armor, but here's the catch: you have to do it without telling anyone who I am until you actually make your move. You can't mention me as the Antichrist or even by name and then collaborate with others on how to defeat me. Until we meet again for our final confrontation, you will be on your own.

Good luck."

Continuing to laugh to himself, Xavier walked away, leaving Thane to kneel there with his mind racing.

Xavier was leaning against the hallway windows, writing in a small day planner. Helena approached him, her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.

"Did you do anything to Sophie?"

He looked up at her. "Excuse me?"

"Did you do anything to Sophie? She doesn't look right, like she's sick, which is the same thing everyone has been telling me since I met you. Did you rape her again? Did you restore her memories? You didn't leave a task for me today."

"No, I didn't do anything to her. As for your tasks, I've actually ran out ideas, which is kind of embarrassing for me. Relax, I just found some new toys to play with."

"You're despicable," she hissed.

"And yet you speak to me with much more ease than before. Your posture, your crossed arms, that annoyed scowl, and especially your tone tell me that you've become used to having me around. You accused me of raping your friend, but you spoke to me like I was just some troublemaker, or a friend you were worried about who is always late for class. Before long, you'll be confiding in me, asking me for favors, and feel relieved and even happy when you see me."

Helena's body tensed up from his teasing. "In your dreams! You're delusional!"

She stormed off, but stopped after a few steps. She spoke with her back to him.

"So you really didn't touch her?"

Xavier sighed and continued writing in his planner. "No, I didn't do anything. Relax, you can trust me. But hold on, I have a proposal for you."

She turned back to him. "Let me guess, another race in the pool or something like that?"

"No, nothing to win or lose. Fight me."

"What?"

"I knew that you had a record of beating up punks and sinners, but I was amazed by how well you handled Daphne when she went berserk. I want to see what you can do. So how about we spar a little, just for fun? Think of it as a chance to punch me in the face like you've always wanted."

For once, Helena actually smiled at Xavier's words. "Where and when?"

"I haven't figured that out yet. You still have that card, right? That will tell you."

She shot him a smirk. "I'll make you regret this."

She walked away, and once she left, Xavier closed his book and tucked it away in his pocket. He strode down the hall and made a turn, smiling at the sight before him. Sophie was leaning in the nearby corner, panting and flushed in aguish. She hadn't heard the conversation between him and Helena.

Seeing her rapist made her whimper with fearful tears rolling down her face, but she worked up the courage to speak. "Please, take it out, I'm begging you. I really have to use the bathroom."

Xavier chuckled and walked by her. "Follow me."

She stumbled after him, down another two corridors and into a janitor's closet. Inside, he locked the door and turned on the light.

"You said you were begging, but that didn't really seem like begging. Beg like a proper slave to her master."

Sophie wiped away her tears and clutched herself, trying to ease the pain in her gut. "Why are you doing this?"

Xavier grabbed her face and laughed while licking the tears off her cheeks. "Because you're my property and I can do whatever I want to you. Now, should I just take this opportunity to brutalize your slutty pussy and leave you to suffer an exploding gut, or are you going to act like a good slave and mind your manners?"

He let go of her and she slowly got down onto her knees. "Master, I'm begging you, please take it out of me."

"I'll do it if you suck my cock."

Sophie looked up at him with fresh tears but did not refuse. Xavier unfastened his pants and revealed his dick, the tool he had used to ruin her life. "Come on, put it in your mouth and suck on it like a big lollipop. Or should I just leave you here to die on the floor from an intestinal blockage?"

Crying, Sophie leaned forward and let his manhood slide into her mouth. Normally, it would have taken a lot of mental preparation to do something like this, but she could now remember all the times Xavier had skull-fucked her when she was tied to the bed. This was nothing new. Her head slowly bobbed back and forth as she used her tongue to massage the muscular rod dirtying her mouth.

"That's a good slave. You're learning your place. But you're going much too slow."

Xavier grabbed her head and began violently thrusting into her mouth, skull-fucking her yet again with the head of his cock knocking against the back of her throat. Dry heaving from her irritated gag reflex, she tried to pull away, but Xavier held her still as he used her head as a fleshlight. After a few minutes, he came, emptying all of his reserves into her throat and forcing her to swallow it all. He let go of her and she immediately threw up, her body at last able to obey its gag reflex.

"That will have to do, very well."

Xavier snapped his fingers and the butt plug in Sophie vanished, making her shudder in relief. She was about to rush out and find the nearest bathroom, but he stopped her. "Hold on, look at the mess you made. You spilled all of the seed your master poured into you. You're not leaving here until you clean it up. Go ahead, lap it up like the bitch dog you are."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.