Mind the Gap - Cover

Mind the Gap

by Bawdy Bloke

Copyright© 2014 by Bawdy Bloke

Flash Sex Story: A late-night commuter train ride is brightened by two exhibitionists

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Lesbian Exibitionist.

It's late. The train is almost empty; the commuters long since tucked up on their expansive sofas with in their kaleidoscopic onesies holding oversized glasses of red wine and watching uninspiring programmes on their immense televisions. It's predictable, and they think their lives are hard. We've all heard the moaning: their boss, the length of their commute, their pay, the costs of their commute, their children, the stifling crush on their commute, their life, their choices, their frigging commute. It's all about them.

But I see you with your friend, looking around the train and wondering; I'm there, but I'm listening to my music, oblivious to the world around me. I'm not a threat to you two: I'm no mugger nor a problem. Just a guy on minimum wage travelling home after his shift. I just want my bed and my book.

That lingering look you give anyway; just checking before train departs. Seeing if I return it. I don't. It's not that I don't think you're hot, because you're pretty gorgeous: long, bronzed legs, short tartan skirt and a beautiful white blouse that captivates. I love the plunge of the neckline between your breasts, and the bob on your brown hair. I love your smile too: it's coy and sexy. I'll be masturbating to you later.

But travelling is a solo activity and your friend looks a little anxious. Scared almost. She's pretty nice too: her darkened skin suits her red summer dress that shimmies as she moves to her seat. It's thin; I can almost see through it to the delicious curves underneath. And they are very delicious curves.

However, it's you that has captured my attention. You, with your feminine wiles. The swing of the hips, the pout on your lips, the sultry glance towards me. Girl, you are sexy and you definitely know it. Do you want me to look through the gap in the seats? Are you wanting me to stare and ogle your tight-fitting clothes?

So I glance up, causing a wry smile to escape from your lips. So that is what you wanted! Sliding back on the seat causes your skirt to rise up. Your eyes glance; first at your friend and then at me. I can see you, as I am looking directly at you through the gap in the seats, writhing on your buttocks and adjusting your blouse.

No, unbuttoning your blouse; revealing the outline of the soft, orbs underneath. A flash of heaven, my prick rises at your teasing but then you want that! My eyes cannot help but stare at the milky white bosom, not noticing the flash of pink between your legs.

No knickers. You came onto the train with no knickers. My cock is straining to escape from my shorts, as you taunt me with your sexiness. I'll be wanking to you for a long time, dreaming of your exhibitionism and feverishly imagining sex acts you would never dream of.

But you're not alone; I glance at your friend sitting next to you and her dress is to her waist. I barely notice the train start, but focus on the hairy mound staring at me. I want it. I want to kiss you, kiss you both. I want to caress your pert breasts and then plunge my tongue between your delicate mounds. I want you.

My music long since discarded by my attention, my mind focused solely on the two lovely ladies in my direct sight. My throat feels dry, my hands anxious as I wait. Wait for something. Waiting for your next move.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.