Never Too Old to Dream
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by rickydean56

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - old farts dreams

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Light Bond  

After closing my eyes and resting a bit I look around and I'm all alone on the porch. I wonder if maybe I had been dreaming, maybe I fell asleep and had this amazing dream but I licked my lips and I could still smell the wonderful taste of pussy. I've had some good dreams but none ever put the taste of pussy on my face.

I get up and head into the house and I knew for sure I wasn't dreaming. She was standing in the kitchen naked and beautiful washing the dishes. So I smiled and reached in the fridge for some water and wondered what I should do now. I wanted so bad to go right up to her and wrap my arms around her and kiss ever inch of her body. But being careful might be the right thing to do now. Wait and see what she does and go from there.

So I stand there and I guess I hesitated too long because she could see the indecision and confusion in my face. She put down the dish she was holding and drying her hands she came up to me and wrapped her body around mine in a wonderful hug and kissed me. She then laughed and bit and said "I taste pussy on your lips." I just smiled back and said "Yes I lick it from time to time to remind me this is not just a daydream. I would love to keep it fresh and be able to taste it every day all day." She raised her brow in a questioning way and said "You want to taste it all day on your lips or lick it all day?"

"Oh in my dreams I could lick it all day. Maybe after a few days I might actually stop and eat. Maybe a smoke break here and there. Take a shower and sleep and then wake up and lick it some more. I can't at this moment think of a thing I would rather do. I can wake you up every morning with my face buried in your pussy." She just laughed some more and it was a good laugh. If her laugh could talk it would have told me that the very thought of me eating her pussy all day long and waking up with my tongue licking her excited her.

She then looked at me with a curious look and said, "Damn, I think you're serious! You just blew me away and now you want to do it some more? I don't think I could take it at the moment, I'm way too sensitive. Tell you what, you go back on the porch, smoke another cigarette and play some Sudoku or something. Give me a minute to finish cleaning the kitchen. Then I'll go take a shower and relax a minute and then I'll see if you're still interested."

I pulled her even closer to me. I held her naked body as close to mine as I could and started kissing her lips with a soft tender kiss. Then I kissed her neck and turned her a bit to the side and moved my hand between her legs while kissing slowly down toward her breasts. My fingers lightly traced her lower lips just slightly teased between them while my lips kissed around her nipple but not quite touching it. All the time my other hand was cupping her ass. Then with a smile I sucked her nipple and tweaked her clit and then let her go. Kissed her surprised mouth one more time and walked away saying "Ok, I'll just wait till you think you can handle it. I wouldn't want to wear you out."

She had a smile on her face, a look of passion. She knew I was teasing her and she liked it. It took all my self control to walk outside. I wanted to just ravish her right there on the kitchen floor. Ok maybe not the floor, I could just pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and carry her to my room and drop her on my bed. Kiss every inch of her body from her toes to the top of her head and then do it all over again. But I somehow made it though the door and back to my chair. Staring out across the pond I wondered how long this could last. Would my daydream continue or would I wake up tomorrow and be all alone again.

After a while, who knows, it could have been an hour or two, I was so spaced out I didn't notice time she came out and sat down. With a curious look on her face she asked me "Still want to eat me alive?" "Oh yes" I replied, "My desire for you haven't dwindled in the least. My brain woke up a little and is telling me to slow down and give you some space. I'm afraid I'll scare you off if don't."

Then with an odd look she asked, "Scare me off? This wasn't you just getting into the part? You weren't just trying to prove you could drive me nuts? This is the same guy who ignored me for weeks and now you're gonna torture me with your tongue? The idea of your desiring me doesn't scare me. I expect that to a certain degree but the sudden change from nothing to full attack mode is throwing me off. I don't know how I feel about it other than confused."

I myself don't fully understand I explained all I know is my blood is flowing hot in my veins and I'm crazy with desire. I think I understand why but it's all a guess. Most boys or men when they get around a beautiful woman their body produces some chemical that flows in their blood and makes them loose all common sense and they just go into a trance. All they want to do if fuck. And until they get off they are going to do whatever it takes to get there. Then once they cum the chemical disperses and they come to their senses and go back to being the person they were before the trance.

Me, I don't cum so when my body releases that chemical I go into that mode but I don't come out of it. I can go for hours and still want more. I think if I force myself to walk away and relax, think about something else that it calms down but when I'm in the mode I don't ever get enough. I enjoy it so much I don't want to stop. I want to take you up that mountain and have you scream from the top over and over.

I'll make you a deal, if I turn into 'Mister Hyde' again and I drive you too crazy just say "Uncle" and I'll stop. That's your safe word. I will try to not push you that far but then again maybe I won't. The idea of getting you so worked up, so crazy, so sensitive that you can't take it any more is a huge turn on to me. Earlier when you told me, "No! No! Please no more", that moment was my orgasm. Oh I didn't feel any physical release. There was no immediate physical change in the way I feel but mentally I "came".

She was quite for a bit and then she said, "That makes sense. That actually explains a lot. Guys seem so nice and then boom they turn into this sex crazed monster and after they get off they just kind of melt away and die. Some of them actually look around in a panic like 'what am I doing here'. Most just grab their clothes and run out the door with a, "I'll call you "on their way out." Then they only call if they think they can get some more. After you let them have it once they think that means they can have free pussy anytime they get in the mood but if you don't then they're gone."

So if I tease you and get your blood boiling, I can keep you going for hours? You will keep at me till I beg you to stop every time?" She asked with a look of worry on her face, or maybe excitement I couldn't tell which so I just told her. "Oh, I may not make you beg every time but I will probably get so into it from time to time that I forget all about time and all I can think about is giving you pleasure."

"But what about you?" she asked, "Don't you ever want to try to get off?"

"I doubt it will ever happen but sure, I would love to get off" I told her "But I don't see how. I don't feel enough to get there so I don't even try. To keep trying just gets frustrating."

"Well I don't want to frustrate you" she said with a glint in her eye, "But I do want to drive you crazy. Maybe make you beg! Maybe blow your mind like you did mine. Can you let me try? I promise to stop if you get too frustrated. If it's not enjoyable for you then I'll leave you alone but at least let me try."

Well I'm skeptical and figure it's not going to work but hell I'm not stupid. If she wants to get me off and gives it her best I'm good. I'm betting the whole process will get her worked up and then I can go at her again so I just gave her a sneaky smile and said "I'm all yours, what would like me to do?"

She surprised me, I figured she say get in the bed and get naked but nope, she said "Light up another cigarette and tell me your kinkiest fantasy."

Uh, that's going to be tough. Not coming up with it, oh I know what it is, but it's not something I've ever admitted to anyone. Hell I have a hard time admitting it to myself. Saying it out loud would make the desire sound too real. It would be admitting what a real pervert I really am. I'm not sure I can do that.

So I hemmed and hawed around searching for something I could admit to.

Again I was surprised at her ability to read me so easy because she saw right through my ploy and started digging. "Ah" she said, "You've got a kink your either afraid to admit or ashamed. This I've got to hear. And don't you even think you can lie to me, I'm gonna know, so you might as well spit it out." Now I'm sitting there trying my best to keep my face neutral, my innocent look, but it didn't work with her either. I'm really gonna have to practice that look better; no one seems to ever fall for it.

"Ok" she said, "I'm gonna start guessing and you just tell me when I get warm. Threesome?" I'm not gonna crack, think innocent face, think hard. "Maybe two girls sucking on your dick at the same time? One is sitting on your face while the other is sitting on your dick and all the while they are kissing each other. You're nothing but a fuck toy for them to enjoy while they get each other off. I don't know if that would get you off but it might me. Think I could get another girl to help me?" All the time she's saying this she's watching my face. Her eyes are searching mine for, who knows what she sees, but she watching for a sign only she can see. Well I'm not that easy, I'm playing suduko in my mind and my eyes are not focusing on her at all. I can win this, hell I'm 58 years old there is no way this barely 30 if that child can match me in a game of will.

You believe right? Come on reader, you know I can win. You know I won't cave.

Shit, you don't! Geez, ok, maybe it's not that you don't believe but if I was to win there would be a story now would there? Duh! Where's your sign? Ok, on with the story.

She moves her chair so it's facing me and strips down and throws one leg up over the arm of the chair and starts slowly running her fingers over her pussy. Butterfly kisses I call it. Something I love to do while watching a woman squirm. But this time I'm the one squirming.

"You want to fuck me in the ass?" she asked and I'm not fazed by the question. "Spank me?" Was the next guess and uh oh, she saw something. Damn her, I definitely need to work on my innocent look. Now she's smiling, "Getting warm I see. Put me over your knee, pull my skirt up. Pull my plain white panties down and spank this bad little girl. Eww, I might be able to play that role. No, I see in your eyes that isn't it. Warm but not hot. Ok, spank yes but in a different way. Humm, you wanna tie me up? He he! Oh the eyes warmed up on that one. You kinky old fart you want to tie me up and spank me. What would you do with me then I wonder."

She's getting too close, I'm not sure I can do this. Can I admit out loud my desires? Too late, my mouth is kicking in without me being able to control it. "When I was a kid my first fantasy was about a girl just playing with me while a laid there not being able to move. She would just touch me and stuff. I was innocent and didn't have much of an imagination so just the idea of a girl touching me was enough. Then I got older and needed to get off I would let my mind wander and over and over the one that got me over the edge was me tying up a girl and making her my toy. It was always a stranger, how I got her was always a blur and it varies but I always have her tied up and scared.

She has no idea what I'm going to do to her. Hanging by some ropes in the barn. She's scared to death and I'm drooling. I wouldn't hurt her in anyway but she doesn't know that. All I want is to make her scream with pleasure. Take a girl against her will and strip her down. Then turn her on against her will and make her body want me. Make her beg me to fuck her. Now that I'm not able to fuck this fantasy has kind of lost its appeal but it's still my number one fantasy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.