Winners and Losers
Chapter 6: The Top Team

Copyright© 2014 by Bawdy Bloke

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Top Team - A football (soccer) league adopts new rules where the losing team must provide sexual services to the winning team after each match. This will chart a season through the eyes of one player as they play friendlies, cup competitions and matches, winning some games and losing a few more while he comes to terms with his bi-curiosity and urges, in full public view.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

After the victory against Majestic Amateurs that sealed our passage through to the second round of the Cup competition, there was no doubt the atmosphere in the changing room was one of intense confidence. We were on the up: the team was balanced, starting to click together, and there was a belief in our own abilities. Training on Monday and Wednesday was enjoyable and buoyant, very much unlike the training sessions when the team had experienced a losing streak.

Dmitri’s girlfriend, Sam, and my partner arranged a little dinner party on Thursday at their house. After training, my midfield friend and I arrived at Dmitri’s ground-floor apartment to the sweet smell of rosemary and roasted lamb.

The alcohol flowed as we ate: my girlfriend, Anna, asked if training also involved us practising the gay sex that had become a feature after the matches. We hadn’t actually been taught how to suck cock, or be buggered: the league had given us minimal guidelines of how to stay safe but we hadn’t been trained or showed anything. Condoms were mandatory for anal sex, optional (and unused) for oral. Plenty of lubrication was used for any backdoor action, and the victors had to be considerate of the man on the end of their pricks; it was why I think everyone started slowly. Their advice ended there. “Perhaps we should come and give a training session!”

“I think I could teach you!” I quipped. “I’ve had to do it more than you have recently!”

She snorted. “Serves you right for losing. And anyway, it’s not a punishment for Dmitri. He does it for fun!” Dmitri blushed further as my girlfriend blustered tactlessly and loudly.

“Anna! Leave him alone.”

“It’s fine,” Sam soothed, glancing at her squirming partner. “He does. I’ve seen it so many times.”

“That’s so unfair,” my lady cried. “I want to see him get fucked. I only get second-hand accounts.”

“It’s hot.” The flawless Sam ran her hands through her hair and giggled as I objected to my treacherous girlfriend’s demands. I sucked cock because it was the league rules. I got fucked in the arse because it was the league rules. I did not consent to homosexual sex to make disloyal partners flustered; the fact that a part of me found it exciting was unspoken and purely irrelevant.

“I don’t see you two getting some lesbian action going to turn me and Dmitri on!” I joked.

“OK.” Sam exclaimed and left the table to return moments later with a deck of playing cards. “If that’s what you want, we’ll play poker. If me and Anna win, then you and Dmitri do a 69. If you two win, we’ll do one!”

It must have been the free-flowing alcohol that saw me agreeing so readily, although there were clues that something was amiss: she shuffled the cards without looking, she dealt the cards confidently and there were dozens of small trophies in the display case behind us for winning poker tournaments.

And they weren’t Dmitri’s.

We didn’t stand a chance, and my girlfriend was hopping excitedly as Sam told my midfield partner and I to strip in their guest bedroom. They watched as I looked apologetically to Dmitri: whatever game I played, it seemed to always end with the losing party giving oral sex!

The girls were impatient; their sneering and demanding had us on the bed in seconds. They giggled as I settled myself onto the mattress and looked into Dmitri’s crotch. He was shaved; I had not noticed before, but his pubis was hairless. It made his cock look imperiously big, yet smooth and majestic. I licked my lips at the prospect, waiting for him to settle on the bed.

He wasn’t erect; his foreskin covered his glans as I leant forward to swirl my tongue against his tip. I wanted to feel his cock stiffen inside me. I sucked his prick and enjoyed the length of his flaccid member flooding my mouth, hardening slowly.

A roll of my tongue against his glans was appreciated; his cock rose to its fullest engorgement. I flicked my tongue underneath his frenulum. Dmitri whimpered; my friend was squealing under my touch as I lavished adoration on his wonderful manhood.

I never heard any comments, noticed any movements or had any interaction with the two women; I had blocked them out of my mind. Dmitri’s warm mouth swirled over the head of my cock, sucking my length into him with zeal. I’d never felt anything like it, my body wallowing in the intense hedonistic delight of Dmitri’s blowjob skills; he was supremely talented.

But I was revelling in the gentle taste of Dmitri’s manhood: an aroma of excitement and subtle sexuality. He groaned as I tucked my tongue under his cock-head and grabbed hold of his thigh, levering my mouth onto his prick with increasing enthusiasm.

I wanted him; he made gentle bucking motions with his hips, but he didn’t need to. I was pistoning my mouth like a wanton slut onto his cock faster and faster, desperate to have my mouth filled again and again.

He was panting, crying and mewling as I approached my peak, his tongue twisting over my most sensitive spots. I was on the edge of coming. But I was entranced: transfixed by the sounds and tastes, sights, smells and textures of Dmitri’s cock in my mouth. I needed more; thrusting my lips deep onto his shaft, feeling his little quivers as he approached the same point as me.

I wanted him; I wanted to taste him and experience the flavours of his cum sliding over my tongue. And I wanted to bring a friend to orgasm; to feel that bond of friendship tightened by the enjoyment of mutual bisexuality.

I came first; my pumping waves of semen squirting onto Dmitri’s tongue was enough to trigger his own reaction: jets of his cum landed in my mouth that I eagerly gulped. It was lovely; musky and slightly bitter, yet so smooth.

I let his flaccid cock fall from my lips, staring at the spent dick laying provocatively against his muscular thigh. I wanted to go again; I would have happily surrendered my arse for him at that point, looking at the perfect lines and texture of his masculine form, aching for more attention.

But a cough from the girls, smiling at us, brought me back to reality. I had forgotten why I had my team-mates cock in my mouth, or why we were doing a 69. It started with a game of poker, but it had ended with a mutual glorious orgasm.

We got dressed and had a drink in the lounge; the girls teased us and Dmitri snapped.

“I’ll get the cane,” Sam warned. He shrank back in his seat at the prospect. “Sorry, I should have said. We have a BDSM relationship. He’s my sub.” Dmitri bowed his head as Sam spoke.

“That’s cool,” my girlfriend replied, eyeing the blushing Dmitri with a smirk. “So that’s...”

“So I get to rule the roost, I punish him, tie him up and beat him. I sent him to the gay sauna last week, and sometimes watch him get fucked or go down on people ... men and women. It’s fun!”

“Yeah!” Anna muttered drunkenly, her eyes swimming with possibilities. “I sometimes get to take him with a strap-on but I’d love him to go to...”

“No!” I interrupted her thoughts. “Don’t get any ideas. I’m not going to the gay sauna!” But it was already too late to stop her imagination whirring. And in truth, mine too.

“Be honest,” she asked the moment our car door closed. “You enjoyed doing that with Dmitri, right?”

I made no comment. But she most certainly did enjoy watching our little show; five minutes after leaving our hosts’ flat, we had to stop the car in a layby for me to fuck her senseless. For some reason, she loved me having a bisexual side and wanted to encourage it.

The game against AFC Kerlon was an away match on the edge of a rough part of the nearest city, a thirty minute minibus ride away. They were consistently one of the best teams in the league, and were unbeaten all season. The team modelled themselves on Brazil: adopting the yellow shirts and flair for the game that our workmanlike style of years gone past had been unable to compete with.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.