The Way of the World
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

The Baron was in his main hall and stood when we entered. "Alaric, well met. Your apprentice is also your mate?" I nodded. "What is your name, honored mistress?"

"I am called Ula, Baron."

Many eyes were on her beautiful body. I said, "Baron, we are met to resolve an issue. Let us talk about it at your convenience."

The Baron said, "My public court time is almost finished. Please allow Uriah to take you to a more private place for us to talk at leisure. Alaric, we are under truce unless you will it differently."

I said, "So be it. We are at truce and we will go with Uriah."

We inclined our heads to each other. Ula and I followed Uriah into a smaller room with couches. Slaves followed us in and offered us wine. All three of us accepted wine. The three young girls prostrated themselves before us in the "open" position. They were all old enough to have been opened but not for long. Being the Baron's slaves, they hadn't been overly used. Ula motioned to the one closest to her. She softly said, "Pull off my shorts and make me happy."

All three of them were near naked only wearing a simple breechclout leaving their young breasts uncovered. I looked them over and none were as good of body as Ula. I decided I would wait until Ula was available. Uriah had one come to him and suck his prick. The remaining girl looked at me and I smiled at her but shook my head. I motioned toward her compatriots. She moved beneath the girl sucking Ula's cunt and lifted the breechclout to eat her out. It didn't take long for Uriah and Ula to climax. The girls cleaned them with their mouths. The three of us were then left alone.

About five minutes later, the Baron entered. He said, "Thank you for coming to Vestana. I have been concerned. Bela was a mistake on my part and I thank you for killing him even though you didn't do it for me." I grimaced. "I still owe you.

"I have heard rumors that you are after me. I have heard other rumors that I had placed a bounty on your head. I am guessing that you are no more after me than I am you.

"Have you any idea who might be responsible?"

"Baron, a merchant named Joash had bits of paper that he had spread in Tula. He and a number of assassins are dead. One of my companions died in those attacks giving her life to save mine. Ula and I will find the source and wipe that person or persons from this world.

"Over the years, I have taken many commissions and refused a few. Some of the persons connected to them might have decided upon revenge. I doubt it. An assassin is only paid. I haven't refused a commission in at least two years.

"What about people who may be after you?"

Uriah said, "I know of Joash. He was accused of short-changing citizens for cloth. I ordered him from the city. There were many accusations but no proof."

The Baron looked thoughtful. "I remember that, Uriah. Perhaps, his associates might be people who should be questioned. Someone must know something."

He looked at us and said, "Alaric, I offer you and your mate the hospitality of my house." I nodded. He clapped his hands and two slave girls entered. The Baron said, "See to their every need. You are theirs for as long as they wish in any manner." The girls were a little nervous because the Baron's words meant that they could be killed for our pleasure if their deaths were our pleasure. They came to us and each one took one of our hands. We left the room.

Once in the hall, I simply said, "Death is not pleasant to us." The girls looked happier and considerably relieved. We were led into a suite of rooms which included a richly appointed bathing facility.

Ula took one look at it and said, "Come, Alaric, we need baths." She took my hand and led me into the bath. The girls immediately began to remove our clothes in a seductive manner.

My prick responded and both looked at it with almost fear. One of them said, "Please be gentle. You are bigger than any man I have ever seen, much less taken in me."

Ula said, "He is always gentle but I want him to fuck my holes. Until I am well-fucked, you will only be cleaning us."

Neither one looked unhappy. With our clothes removed, we began to enter the water. The two slave girls quickly stripped off their breechclouts and joined us in the bath. They used sponges to wet us thoroughly and to slide their bodies against ours. Ula demonstrated to both of them that she could swallow my prick and hold it deep down her throat amazing both girls. She finally came up for air and my prick was perhaps even longer and harder. She gave me no time but mounted me taking my length all the way in her cunt and moaning happily.

We fucked for a few long, slow minutes. She pulled her head back from my shoulder and said huskily, "I want you in my ass, Alaric. Fill my ass with your prick and then pump it full of your cum."

The two slave girls eyes were big. I turned her around and she bent forward. I placed my prick, wet from her cunt, at her rosebud and pushed. The head popped through her sphincter and into her rectum. She groaned and murmured, "Love it! Push! Give it all to me! Hard!" I knew she was showing off her ability to take my prick so I pounded her ass. She moaned and urged me on. She pushed back arching her back and trying to get every last fraction of an inch of my prick in her ass. I took her ass hard and didn't hold back from shooting my load deep into her back hole as she screamed and came with me.

As I finally pulled back and out, she moaned, "Suck us. Get every drop." The two girls went to my prick and to Ula's ass with their mouths and began licking and sucking until we were clean. Then, we took our bath and cleaned the rest of our bodies with their willing help. I went from half-hard to fully hard during all this and Ula made one of the girls suck on my prick though she could only get the head in her inexperienced mouth. She had the other one suck on that one's cunt to get her hole wet

We went back to the bedroom and Ula had the one who had sucked on me to lie on the bed. Ula mounted her in the classic sixty-nine position. The two began to lick and suck each other's cunts. Ula had the other lick her ass and my prick. Then Ula said, "Mount me, my mate. Fuck me deep and hard." She looked at the other girl and said, "Suck his ass. Stick your tongue deep inside. Fuck me, Alaric!" I did the best I could without bloodying the nose of the slave girl behind me. Ula pulled me to her and I know it couldn't be comfortable for the girl underneath her. However, I could feel that girl screaming her release and painful ecstasy while my prick pounded into Ula's cunt.

Finally, Ula and I came together with my cum shooting deep into her. When I pulled away, the girl tonguing my ass hole sucked my prick trying to get every last drop from it. I believe she was successful because I spasmed twice more while I watched the other slave girl suck my cum from Ula. She continued to groan while she did that and actually had two tremendous orgasms. I wondered what Ula was doing to her. I slid around to look and saw that Ula actually had her hand buried in the girl's cunt just beyond the wrist and would wiggle it occasionally to send her small body off into another orgasm.

I had never removed my cock from the girl's mouth. I started to harden and she began to gag when she tried to take me down her throat. I pulled her head back and off my prick. I leaned forward and whispered, "Mount!" Her eyes were fearful but she spread her legs to come down on either side of my body. She let her crotch come down on mine taking my prick deep into her body with a hiss of pain and a moan of pleasure. She began to slide up and down my erection taking my length all the way inside her small body. She groaned as my prick slid deep into her body stretching her inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.