The Way of the World
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

We had lunch at the inn and then went out to look around. I went to Miro's stall and placed an order for provisions. Miro said, "You now have two! They are gorgeous. You, on the other hand, look a little tired." He smiled.

Ula said, "I am now his mate as well as being his apprentice. Alaric is a good teacher. He gives us long, hard lessons."

Miro laughed loudly. "Even though it makes him tired, he does seem to enjoy his work."

I said, "Miro, we need provisions. If you have two homing donkeys, we would load them both." The last beast Miro had rented me had the quality that, if it were loosed, it would return to its home stable. Most eventually did. "Three eat more than two and we try to go longer between trips."

"You must have a great place, Alaric. Some day, I will join you for a long vacation."

I said, "It is a simple place but peaceful. It suits us."

Miro said, "It didn't seem to suit Bela."

I looked at him slowly and said, "Sometimes, a man brings strife with him. Neither Bela nor his men ever reached my peaceful place. It isn't easy to find."

Miro responded, "True peace is never easy to find in this life. It is the way of the world."

We moved on to my provisions list. Miro agreed that we would need one and maybe two donkeys. He also informed us that it wasn't a feast day so there would be no sacrifices during our stay. We talked of other things before leaving.

Outside, I said, "Ula, you were close to trouble there. You are used to our cabin and freely expressing your opinions which I enjoy. Other men might not. Remember to be cautious, my mate." I smiled to take the sting from my words. Ula smiled back though was a tiny bit subdued. We looked at other stalls and picked up a few items that Miro didn't sell. We returned in the late afternoon. Our room had a private bath. I had the inn girls bring water for us and we bathed before going downstairs for supper.

We dressed formally. I wore a tunic and pants in black with orange piping befitting my status as a master assassin. The girls were each wearing a gown. Ula's gown was a medium green in a soft material that hugged her curves. Her knife was on a golden belt that rode low on her hips. Mara was wearing a pale yellow gown that made her skin look a healthy brown color. Her belt was dark brown leather that was finely tooled with her knife hanging off a hip. With her brown hair and eyes, she looked almost as good as Ula though slightly smaller. Both girls and I wore medallions of position. My shoulder was adorned with my master's mark as an assassin. Ula wore an apprentice medallion with a green background to indicate that she was mated. Mara wore an apprentice medallion. I decided that I would talk to Ula about adding her as a mate.

We were served in a grand manner befitting our clothing. We enjoyed our meal and the company of two merchants traveling through the area. They had women with them but neither of those was involved in any conversations. Ula was involved though was carefully deferential to the merchants and to me. All in all, the meal was a success. The girls had an opportunity to show their good looks in a reasonably safe environment.

Finally, we went upstairs to our room. Once in the room, I barred the door and added the little trick of my own to add to our security. Then, I removed my clothes and lay on the bed.

Ula and Mara removed their gowns and came over to kneel next to the bed. Ula said, "Alaric, may we join you in bed and satisfy your lusts?"

That was the standard phrasing for an apprentice though not for a mate. However, I could tell that Ula wanted to be dominated this evening. As the training master, I was free to accept or reject the offer. I pushed the fur back exposing my body and my hard prick to their view. "Mount me, my apprentices. I will fill your bodies. You will learn more." Those were also standard phrases. We all grinned at each other. Ula got on the bed and mounted me with Mara assisting with her mouth and hands. She was not left out for our hands and mouths were busy with her body. When I filled Ula's cunt with my first load. She lay on her back and Mara got between her legs on her hands and knees. She began to suck my cum from Ula's cunt along with her juices. I moved behind Mara and pushed into her cunt burying my prick in her. I fucked her hard pounding her as hard as I could, making her moan into Ula's cunt. They both orgasmed and I shot my second load of the evening into Mara's cunt.

The two went into a sixty-nine with Mara on top. I watched and quickly recharged. I mounted behind Mara and pushed my prick into her ass forcing a muffled scream from her when the head of my prick popped through her sphincter. She gurgled into Ula's cunt while I pounded her ass and Ula tried to lick her cunt and my balls. I shot my third load into Mara's ass and pulled her into a seated position to let my cum drain into Ula's mouth. I pushed my prick into Mara's mouth for her to get it hard again for the fourth round. Finally, I was hard and the girls rolled over with Ula on top. I pushed into her ass and fucked her until we orgasmed together. She sat up to let her ass fill Mara's mouth while she laved my prick to clean it.

We did finally sleep. All of us were happily tired.

We woke late in the morning tangled together. We did rise and called for water to wash. We dressed in our traveling clothes packing our finery for another time and place. We carried our packs to Miro's place. Once there, we loaded everything on the pack mules and our backs and, by our usual roundabout way, went back to the cabin. We unloaded the mules and I took them a half day's walk to the north so they would return to Miro from a different direction.

It was becoming cooler and we started our day with breakfast and then did work and practice until almost time for lunch. That was when we went to the falls to bathe when the water was warmer. All three of us usually wore no more than the current work demanded. Frequently, that meant that the only article of clothing was our shoes. Ula usually wore a band around her breasts to prevent them from jiggling too much. Mara's chest wasn't as bountiful plus she wanted to be fully accessible at all times. She knew she was the "new girl" and was always trying to do more or permit more. She truly enjoyed sex and even anal sex though still not quite as much as Ula.

We passed the winter snug in the cabin engaging in every sexual act and combination any one of the three of us could conceive. Ula's current favorite act was to have Mara fist her cunt while I pounded her ass. It made her feel like she was being double penetrated. It was early spring when we were running low on provisions.

The three of us talked about where to go one evening. Neither Ula nor Mara wanted to go to Atalan. Vestana didn't win the votes either. Tula turned out to be the choice.

We headed that way on a pretty spring morning. We spent a night on the road and arrived in Tula for lunch. I reminded the girls that, although they had knives, they shouldn't use them but let me handle trouble. We walked into an inn. I talked to the innkeeper and obtained a room. We sat at a table for lunch.

A merchant came to our table and asked if either girl was for sale. I replied that neither was available. He said that he hoped we wouldn't have trouble because both were very pretty.

I said, "I am a master assassin and they are both apprenticed to me. Ula is ready to become a journeyman. They are also quite accomplished sexually. If they are willing, I will not stand in the way."

Ula smirked. "It will take a big prick and a very able lover to interest me. Alaric is very able." Mara just grinned.

The merchant smiled and left. Shortly thereafter, two scruffy men came toward our table. We had finished eating. One of them said, "I will have the taller one. My friend will use the shorter one."

Ula looked at him and said, "I am Alaric's mate and apprentice. Without his permission, I would have to object. Even with his permission, I find you as tantalizing as a piece of dog crap."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.