The Way of the World - Cover

The Way of the World

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

We walked toward each other drawing our long knives. We were almost in the middle of the clearing when we met.

Bela said, "This time, I will do to you what you should have done to me. I will kill you. I will be the first to take your apprentice and use her. Then, I will give her to my men. When they finish, what's left will go to Jomel."

I said nothing but stood waiting for him. Finally, he came at me. I parried his blow and cut his free arm. "Nice, Alaric. I will spend some time carving you up. The only part that I want undamaged is your head." He swung his arm and blade. I met his blow and punched him in the kidneys with my fist. I spun, taking a slash across my chest that wasn't deep though it was painful. I sliced him deeply across the gut.

His eyes had a shocked look and he went to his knees. I stayed away from the reach of his blade. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of his men step out with a bow and die. Ula was watching! Bela looked at me. "Finish me." He dropped his knife and used both hands to hold his guts in. He was bleeding badly.

I said, "I will let you die at your own speed." I rolled him to his side and thrust his own long knife up his ass. His scream was choked. "Good bye, Bela. Enjoy hell."

I left him there and went to my bow and arrows. Bela's other man came from the trees with his hands in the air. He inspected Bela's body but didn't touch it. He shouted, "The Captain is dead. We will leave you, Alaric. We will return to Vestana and tell the Baron that he needs a new captain."

He walked slowly back to the tree line. I had moved, first out of sight and then to a place where I could observe. I picked up Ula on the way. I whispered, "Thank you, Ula. The arrow was well placed. I think it is over for a while. We will watch before returning to the cabin."

We watched from a safe vantage point as Belas's men mounted their wagon and left. They were headed for Vestana.

We returned to the cabin where Mara waited. She was naked. I could now tell that, when the bruises healed and she gained a little healthy weight, she would be an attractive girl. She had already proven a willing helper and a rapid learner.

She knelt before us and said, "Master, Mistress, I give myself to you. I thank you for having killed Bela and for saving me. I will do my best for the rest of my life to provide for your desires."

I said, "At this moment, I want Ula. Mara, you will lick us clean when we finish. Ula likes my taste and I hope you will, too." Ula had removed her clothing by the time I finished speaking and bandaged my cut. She cleaned it and used a seal we bought from a doctors' supplier. I lay on the bed naked. She quickly mounted me. I thrust my prick up and deep into her cunt.

She moaned, "So good. Be hard not gentle. I am yours, Alaric. I want to ride you. I want you to take me again as your woman." I wasted no time and began to fuck her hard as she thrust down against me with all her considerable strength. We rushed to our orgasms, reaching our peak together as my load shot deep into her spasming cunt.

We finally fell apart and she rolled to her back beside me. Mara crawled between my legs and began to suck my prick clean of our juices. Once I was clean, she then moved between Ula's legs and sucked her cunt. Ula spasmed again to Mara's tongue. Mara gulped down everything from Ula's cunt until Ula lay limp on the bed. Mara lay between her legs obviously worn from her efforts.

We slept that way though, at some point in the night, both girls were snuggled against me with one on each side. I woke spooning Ula. Her delightful butt cheeks were holding my prick while Mara's small breasts were pushing into my back. All three of us were awake when Ula moaned, "Fuck my ass! Pump me full!" I pushed into her rear and she moaned, "Love it!" Moments later, she said, "Mara, come around and suck my cunt. A few minutes and many strokes later, Ula and I came together. I sprayed my cum deep into her bowels and she sprayed her cunt juices all over Mara's face.

I softened and fell from Ula's ass. Mara began to suck my prick clean. When I moved further, sated for now, she moved her head to Ula's ass and began to kiss and suck it. Ula had another orgasm before Mara stopped.

We all lay there resting when Mara said, "Master, Mistress, thank you for permitting me to serve you. I love the taste of you both."

Ula pulled her up and kissed her lips softly. "Mara, I love his taste as well. When he fucks your holes, I will suck your juices and his. I love his prick anywhere but there is something about being ass fucked by his big prick that I really enjoy. Sometimes, he has me on my stomach and just pounds my pelvis into the ground. I love that, too. Alaric is so good with my body."

We didn't leave the cabin for two months. During that time, Mara healed and gained enough weight to have almost as good a figure as Ula. She learned to enjoy me in her cunt and her ass. She didn't love being ass fucked as much as Ula but did enjoy it. The girls enjoyed each other, too.

Finally, we decided to obtain more provisions. We went to Atalan. At the entrance house, we removed our clothing, such as it was. Ula wore a green and yellow ribbon while Mara wore the yellow. We went outside and both were looked at with lust. I didn't blame the men or women. They were very good looking young women and carried themselves with a healthy vitality that was appealing to anyone who saw them. I was used to them and my upright prick demonstrated that I found them appealing, too.

We made our way to our usual Inn. Benjy was there and greeted us. He looked at Mara with wide eyes. "Is this the same starving girl that you bought two months ago?"

Ula grinned. "Yes. It's quite a change."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.