The Way of the World - Cover

The Way of the World

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

We went through our standard things for our first day back. We cleaned the cabin and bathed. I fucked both girls in each of their holes.

We were lying back before preparing supper. I said, "Lisle, I am troubled. I have feelings of violence toward you. If I keep you, I think that I may eventually kill you." I stopped talking and waited.

After a long pause, she said, "Master, Alaric, I understand. I have watched women die before. It has always aroused me. While we were in Atalan, I felt that I wanted to be on that stage dying from a sexual torture."

Ula said, "Do you feel that way now?"

Lisle slowly nodded. "I feel that dying while being fucked in some way is the only way to have a final orgasm, even though I know it will also be my final orgasm."

She swallowed hard. "I would like to be gangbanged in my holes, though mostly my ass, and then impaled with the stake coming out my mouth. Hanging like that young girl with the wooden dildos, though bigger, in my holes is a close second. I really would like to die through sex.

"Master, if you can receive money or pleasure from my demise, that would be even better. As you know, I have always been a slave. Most of us die young in some manner."

Ula said, "We will release you from your slavery then in a manner that pleases us. You will not be warned. It will just happen."

We left the discussion and the girls prepared supper for us. Things continued on but my sex with Lisle continued to take on a more sadistic direction. The next morning, I began to fuck Lisle in the ass with her kneeling on the ground. I was pounding into her hard. She grunted with a scream as she came. I was close behind her shooting a big load in her butt. I stayed in her and then realized that I had to piss. Without moving, I released my bladder deep into her rectum. Lisle moaned loudly and Ula looked at her.

"Alaric is pissing in my ass. Shit! It's so hot! I love it!"

"If you like that, maybe you'll like this." Ula moved in front of Lisle on her back and pulled Lisle's face into her cunt. Ula released her bladder. Lisle was sucking and swallowing Ula's urine though some dribbled down onto the ground. Finally, my bladder and Ula's were empty. I pulled out of Lisle's ass and she fell over limp. She had orgasmed more than once and they were huge ones!

More than once over the next two months, I strung her up by her wrists and whipped her body paying particular attention to her ass and tits. Ula learned to whip upwards to make the whip curl around between Lisle's legs and slap hard against her clit. Lisle screamed and then would orgasm hard from what was being done to her body. She frequently begged for more and we now gave it to her.

The piss games continued. Once I fucked Ula's ass and shot my load in her butt. Then, I pissed in her ass. I made Lisle suck her clean.

There seemed to be no limit to what we could do to her. I slowly realized that she wanted to take more than we would give her. I took Ula hunting one morning leaving Lisle to clean. She wasn't learning weapons or woodcraft very well. I told Ula that and then said, "My real concern is what we are doing to her and how it may affect us. Lisle needs a new master in a town who will give her what she wants and let her die from it."

"Alaric, I can tell you are troubled. You have always been sure around me and a good master. I think you are right in this matter.

"She wants to live in a town though I suspect her life there will not be long. She enjoys pain too much. I don't think we can change her. You have told me that life is hard. This is one of those hard decisions but a right one. It is the way of the world.

"We need to pick a town and sell her to someone. Pick the best town for her. We'll take her there and sell her for provisions. I would like to return here and stay for a long while. I would like to regain the enjoyment of each other's body that we had."

"Ula, you are right. I have been hiding from this decision. We will go to Tula where I had to kill Big Paul. You are right. She will not last long but I don't think she wants to either. The most popular deaths in Tula are impalements and hangings. She will get her wish. We will leave in the morning."

The three of us left in the morning for Tula. We all dressed normally for the trip. We went into town and I stopped at a merchant that I knew. I said, "Kell, I have a failed apprentice. She was a slave but hasn't worked out to learn my trade." In a lower voice, I told him, "She has a death wish for a violent, sexual death. I will sell her for a reasonable amount if someone will fill her wish."

Kell looked over and said, "Which one?"

"The younger, more slender one." I looked over at my two and said, "Lisle, strip!" Lisle removed her bits of clothing and stood before us without making any attempt to cover her body.

Kell looked her over. "I know someone. I doubt if she will last long. The man gives entertainments using his slaves. Most of the female participants die. He will use her and finish her. Are you sure of what she wants?"

"Yes. Lisle, what do you want? Why do you think we are here?"

"I want you to sell me to someone who will sexually torture me before killing me, Master Alaric. I want to be used hard and by many before I die."

Kell listened almost in shock. He said, "If that's what you want, it can be done."

"Thank you, master. It's my desire."

Kell said, "Alaric, may I fuck her ass?" I motioned for Lisle to turn. She turned away from Kell and bent forward. She was already naked and lay forward over a table. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart for Kell's prick.

Lisle looked over her shoulder and said, "Please take this unworthy slave's ass, master." Kell slammed into her ass hard, driving his prick to the root in her ass and forcing a grunted scream from her lips. He grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard as he could. He spurted his semen into her ass, holding his prick deep in her rectum. She groaned as she felt the spurts inside her anal cavity. He finally pulled back. He pulled her around and down to suck his prick clean. She finished cleaning his prick and sat back on her knees with a tired smile.

She looked up at him and said, "Thank you, master."

Kell said, "I can sell her for you to someone who will grant her desire." He looked Lisle over and said, "Her ass is receptive, she's young, and she's not bad looking She will easily bring a month's provisions in her sale."

I looked at Lisle. She gave a little shiver knowing that this was the last chance for her to change her mind. She smiled and nodded. I looked at Kell and said, "Make the deal."

Looking from one girl to the other, I said, "Lisle, why don't you suck Ula's pussy once more while I fuck you?" Both girls nodded. "Then you will go with Kell."

Ula lay back on a low table after pulling her shorts off. Lisle leaned over and began to suck on Ula's pussy. I moved behind her and pushed into her cunt and began to thrust hard and deep, making her grunt as I pounded her. Lisle had fingers in Ula's cunt and ass and was using them and her mouth to bring her to repeated orgasms. Lisle knew that Ula would have many small and medium orgasms before having a big one. We moved together hard and fast. I began to spank Lisle's ass making her moan into Ula's pussy. All three of us built to the big one and I slammed into her cunt hard and shot my load deep into her. Her scream set Ula off on her big one. When we came down from our highs, I pulled out and Lisle knelt to suck my prick clean of our juices. I helped her stand. Ula slid off the table and to her feet. We hugged and Lisle left with Kell.

We picked some extra items to add to our normal provisions. When Kell returned, he said, "She was accepted by the buyer. She will be used tonight. He also gave me tokens for the show." He put two in my hand. "She knows she will die tonight. That scares her but excites her more. I have seen it in others but I don't pretend to understand it. She will be gangbanged for most of the afternoon. They will clean her up before the evening. She will be the finale to the 'entertainment.' I will go, too. I want to watch because most girls don't do this willingly."

Ula said, "Alaric, it will pain me to watch but I think we should go tonight."

I nodded. "We will get lodging and stay for the night. We will leave in the morning."

We loaded our packs with our provisions including the few special items we had chosen and left after being told where and when Lisle's entertainment would take place. We found an inn and a room. We had an early though light meal. I cautioned Ula that watching a friend tortured to death will not be pleasant. She nodded. She said, "Master, she will know we are there at first. It will help her to get through to the end." I nodded. We ate and held each other in the bed in our room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.