The Way of the World
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

Naked, we went down the hall to the communal bath. I carried a knife though there shouldn't be any issues in a bath. It was considered impolite. Women entered these places knowing that they would be having sex with any men who wanted them. It was the way of the world.

We walked in and there were two men who had obviously arrived just before us. One of them raised his hand in salute. "Hello, I am Morri, a trader from the Western mountains." The other was quieter. He said, "I am Frustic from Tula."

I said, "I am Alaric, an assassin. She is called Ula and is my apprentice."

Morri looked Ula over and said, "Ula, you are experienced and know the customs of the baths?"

"Reasonably so, Sir. My master, Alaric, doesn't have to beat me too often for mistakes."

Morri asked, "Do you enjoy the sex acts?"

"Very much, sir. I am aware of expectations when a woman comes into communal baths."

He said, "I will be glad to do my part." He rose from the water and lay back. His prick was hard and sticking upright. I was pretty sure it was the largest Ula had ever seen. It was bigger than mine. The quick intake of her breath confirmed my supposition. Morri said, "Climb aboard and ride my prick."

Ula gave it another look and did what he said. She moaned as she felt the walls of her cunt stretched to accept his rod. She had to stop to pant at one point but managed to get his entire prick in her cunt. "Wow! Fuck me! You're long and thick! Fuck me!" She began to ride him enthusiastically.

Frustic stood exposing a moderately long but very thin prick. He moved behind Ula and began to enter her ass with it. She moaned again. "Oh! Fuck! That's good! Fuck my holes! Give me your pricks! Fill me!" That last word soared high as she orgasmed hard on the two pricks as they began to thrust into her body.

They weren't gentle and each had his own rhythm that resulted in some times one prick all the way in her when the other was almost out and sometimes both pricks were pushing deep into her body.

Ula let herself enjoy what would happen anyway. The two men took her through two more big orgasms before they could no longer hold back and filled her holes with semen as she screamed with ecstasy. Frustic was pulling out of her ass when a couple walked in.

The girl said, "Master, may I clean them?"

"Yes, Lisle. Do it thoroughly as you have been taught."

The young girl was old enough to have been opened. I knew that for two reasons. The first was that she was there and girls who had not been opened were not permitted in a communal bath. Second was that she was mature enough in her body to be at least two years beyond that point.

She went for Frustic's prick and sucked his cum and Ula's anal juices from it. Once clean, she abandoned his prick for Ula's ass and was audibly sucking Frustic's cum from her hole. Morri rolled Ula off his chest onto her back. Her head went to Ula's cunt while Morri moved to give Ula his prick to suck. She nursed on it happily.

Lisle sucked all the cum, male and female, from Ula's cunt. Both girls enjoyed what they were doing. When Frustic moved away, Lisle twisted to place her cunt over Ula's mouth. Ula lost no time in licking and sucking the other girl's cunt. I could see Lisle's cunt from where I was in the bathing pool and it appeared that she had been fucked before she entered the bath.

The two teens enjoyed themselves not stopping until they were worn out from orgasms. They entered the pool and helped each other to wash off and to play with each other's body. The man who came in with Lisle was leaning back watching with me. "I am Rufic. Lisle is my property. She is seventeen and was properly opened two years ago. Her master fell on hard times and I bought her. I am returning to my home across the big water south of here. My people are there. They do not allow slaves or wives from other peoples. I would sell her to you reasonably."

"I will think on it. I will talk to my apprentice. I try to be sensitive to her desires when those desires don't interfere with her training." We moved apart and I motioned to Ula. I decided to approach her directly. Ula was more than a slave or an apprentice and was close to being a partner.

"Ula, I would talk with you."

"Yes, Alaric."

"I have been offered the opportunity to purchase Lisle. Would you like her to join us?"

"What happens if you don't buy her?"

"She would be publicly sold to anyone."

"What if having her with us doesn't work out?"

"I would do the same that I would have done with you. I would have found a friend who was willing to take you into his house or would set you free. I have only had one other slave. She wanted to be set free after a week. She had not learned and fought a duel and lost. She died later that day in much pain."

"Buy her, master. Alaric, I will work with her to train her to be a help to us and warm our bed."

I smiled. "I think she might teach you a few things in bed."

"Perhaps. It will be fun for you anyway."

"I hope so.

"Take my knife in your teeth after you dry off and return to our room. I will return soon."

"Yes, Alaric."

She dried her body and left, taking my knife. I went over to Rufic. "I will buy her if we can determine a price." He gave me a price that seemed reasonable. I thought for a moment and said, "Deal. Bring her to my quarters. I'm in the last door on the right when you head for the main stairs."

"Agreed. I will use her once more. She has been enjoyable to me. I will bring her and her things, such as they are, to your quarters."

I left shortly thereafter and, almost an hour later, Rufic came to our door with Lisle. I had used the intervening time to change some artifacts into coin. I paid for Lisle and Rufic signed her ownership papers to me. After a few polite words to me, he left.

Lisle was covered in a shift not unlike most slaves. In her hands, she had a small bag of clothing and personal possessions that she had been allowed. I said, "Ula, take her things and set them to one side. Then, sit by me as we examine our new purchase."

She did as she was told while Lisle simply stood there waiting for a command. Ula was naked as she usually was when our private quarters. We sat together and I told Lisle to remove her shift.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.