The Way of the World - Cover

The Way of the World

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

I enjoyed viewing her body though I could tell my looking at her was uncomfortable for her. I said, "Very good, Ula. You have three places that can and eventually will receive my prick. You may choose the first hole. Know this. My prick will go all the way into the hole you choose. Once you decide, there will be no turning back. Choose now."

"Master, Alaric, I choose my cunny but I don't know how it will fit."

"I will make it fit. It's called a pussy or a cunt. Only little virgin girls have a cunny. You will no longer be a virgin after this day.

"Come closer to me and straddle my legs." She was fearful but did what she was told.

I pulled her closer to my chest and began to touch her tits. She didn't flinch and my fingers strumming her nipples began to excite and arouse her despite her fear. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked it bringing it to a hard point. I continued to toy with her other tit while I sucked and nipped the one with my mouth.

My freed hand traced its way down the side of her body and cupped her ass. I brought that hand around to her cunt and teased her clit until it came out of its folds. She was moaning now. I inserted a finger in her cunt and she groaned, "Yes!"

I didn't stop but began to fuck her with that finger as her cunt flooded with her arousal. I gently pushed her back until the head of my prick was lodged in between the lips of her cunt. Slowly, I pulled her down on my prick, feeling it go in her until I reached her maidenhead. She was panting with arousal moaning, "Yes," again and again. I pulled back for an instant and then surged up and pulled her down penetrating her until our pubic hairs mingled and her clit was trapped and flattened against my pelvis. She screamed in painful ecstasy, the pain of her deflowering mixing with her first orgasm.

"Oh!" She screamed. Then, she moaned, "Fuck me! Fuck me, master! Fuck me, Alaric! Take your slave! I'm yours! Yes!" She screamed and orgasmed again on my prick. I kept moving though didn't move much letting her work her way through her orgasm toward still another. My movements became harder and she responded by slamming her body down on mine deepening our connection.

She became to pant. "Fuck! Again! Yes! Oh, Jana! Master, thank you! More! Help me! I! Want! To! Pleasure! You!" The "you" was held out into another scream as she went into the throes of another orgasm. I couldn't hold back and was pounding up into her body going for my release. I filled her cunt with my cum, spurting again and again into her fresh cunt. I could feel the walls of her cunt spasm around my prick. Her convulsions milked my prick and pulled my cum into the depths of her womb.

Long minutes passed as she lay panting on my chest. Her head came up lazily and she looked into my eyes. "Is it always this good, master? I've never felt so good in my life! It hurt at first but then it was a good hurt and it kept getting better. I just exploded from inside.

"Master, thank you! I know you told me to call you Alaric but in this you are my master. I am willingly your slave. How can I make it better for you? What can I do for you?"

The chair I had made was wide and I rolled her off me letting her lie curled tightly to my side. Her hand went down to fondle my prick. I moaned. "If you keep doing that and I get hard again, I will do you again though in a different position."

"Oh, master, please!" She was stroking my prick back to life. As soon as it was hard, I rose above her and moved between her legs. I spread her legs wide and thrust deep into her cunt. She groaned, her face a mask of pained happiness. I knew she was feeling some pain as I slammed her pelvis hard trying to drive my prick through her body. She exploded with orgasm after orgasm, moaning as her hot little cunt was savagely reamed by my hard prick.

Finally, I reached my orgasm and flooded her womb again with my semen. She was incapable of making her lips form words. She just groaned from orgasm to orgasm. She couldn't stop the flow of ecstasy even if she had wanted to stop it. We relaxed together and I lowered her legs and rolled off her to lay back on the chair. She actually went to sleep for a while. I dozed in the warm sun myself.

I didn't rest long. I had established this place as a refuge. It was well off any track much less a beaten one. I had traps set that wouldn't hurt animals but would be triggered by a man's height and weight. There were other spots that would provide me with early warnings of visitors.

It was late morning when I decided to get things moving. First on the list was a bath. There was a small waterfall and pool that I used. It was located close to the cabin. The water was chill but the pool caught the sun and would be cool but comfortable today.

I had some chamois for drying our bodies. We carried plenty of that, some soap, and fresh clothes for me. She looked at me and I told her that she would stay naked unless I wanted her clothed. She nodded uneasily. I said, "Ula, there is no one here but a few animals and me. We've all seen you so there is nothing to hide. You need to build a layer of tan. Today, you will start. Besides, I want your body available for pleasure."

"Oh, master. I look forward to that. I enjoy your teaching me."

We walked to the falls. I said, "Ula, you know that, as a slave, I can share you with others?" She nodded. "Good. When I do, you must apply the lessons you have learned to please those persons." She nodded again.

We came to the falls and pool. Ula exclaimed at the beauty of the scene. In front of the pool was a sandy area. I removed my under tunic and placed it on a rock along with those which I would wear later. On another rock, I placed the chamois. I took the soap in one hand and Ula's hand in my other and walked with her into the pool. She reacted to the water with a low scream and shivering. I kept her hand in mine and kept walking slowly. She was shivering constantly. We walked under the falls and the water drenched us completely. I washed her, playing with her body and warming her nicely. I rinsed her off and then had her soap me thoroughly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.